main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oceania A question. What do girls find attractive in a guy exactly?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Dave_Smogcrawler, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave_Smogcrawler

Dave_Smogcrawler Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    actually there are some more I guess its prolly the entire board on exception of errrr... me and a few other ppl who dont reply with such a sharp witty comment *bleh*

2. -Oola-

-Oola- Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2002
    Those guys are <<witty>> ?
    LOL

Ozhaggis seems rather intelligent, maybes Hawk..... don't know him that well, though...

Marvin, well, uh.... i guess he can be for a non-Griffith <<liberal>> :p j/k

and JP? witty? c'mon! :D he only thinks he is... ;)

sorries, only joking!
    <----- remembers post 'bout her being a <<blonde without a brain>> :mad: . LOL

3. Dave_Smogcrawler

Dave_Smogcrawler Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    But Oola you really don't have any brain HEE HEE HEE

4. JEDIPAULAW

JEDIPAULAW Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    I am the greatest, bar none :D

5. Pris

Pris Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    Hmm ... well, having already met the perfect man (been living together 24/7 for the past 5 months or so) I can safely say what I, as a generic goth/geek/wacko chick like in a guy:
    Personality: MUST have both a dark and ,light side to their personality. No use being silly if your boyfriend just looks at you weird when you jump in rain puddles, and then again, no use having someone who cracks jokes about the knackery at you when your dog dies. They must have a sense of humour, however they continue to believe that they don't - really, they're just a collection of lame comebacks and semi-witty comments, but they know it. They're funny, they think you're funny, and you generally have FUN. If they don't make you smile and laugh, they're out.
    Romance: Overly-Romeo style men annoy me. They're like horny dogs yelping at bitches that are walking down the street; they refuse to give up. Romance is good every once in a while; someone that can look into your eyes and convey to you exactly what they're thinking with one slight smile. They hug you and kiss you in public, and they don't look annoyed when you hug or kiss them. They like alternative sort of dates - they realise that dinner and a movie is NOT the only sort of date, though it is nice. A picnic in a park or graveyard in the evening, or simply browsing through comic stores is more their style. They must like going for walks and talking, and be able to put up with extremely late nights, and extremely late mornings.
    Looks: Yes, looks are important. But not the typical high school jock with a neck wider as his head and his bleached blonde hair constantly slicked back.
    Long hair is nice, but so is short hair - all dependant on colour and style, really. Black hair, for me, is the ultimate.
    Smiling eyes. Expressive eyes are a must - eyes are the window to the soul, as some people say. Well, if they're not, someone with nice eyes is always lovely.
    Body, I really couldn't care. I don't like a Jabba, and I' not gonna date a broom handle, so roughly somewhere moderately even.
    Age doesn't really matter, so long as they're old enough to be your brother. I know it sounds strange, but more than 15 years of age difference is too big a gap.
    Intellect & Interests: Yes, they MUST be able to hold a decent conversation, and deal with issues like death, politics, and religion. Otherwise you don't connect - someone who is intelligent and charismatic, and not afraid to argue, so long as they substantiate it. I can't stand a "Yes man" - I want to know if I'm wrong or not!
    Interests in common are a necessity, for me. I tend to talk about interests a lot - for me, it's Sci-Fi, Fantasy, general goth stuff, art, sci-fi and Fantasy literature, and the entertainment industry.

But really if I like them, I like them. My advice to guys who are looking is just to approach a girl, be yourself, and see what happens. If she doesn't like you, it's not the end of the world - she's not for you, you can't force her to like you, and even if you did, it wouldn't be a happy relationship. There are always other girls ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.