main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A quick question about Jaina & Anikin

Discussion in 'Literature' started by magneto, Dec 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magneto

magneto Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 1, 2001
    In the Dark tide duoligy it seamed that jaina wnet a little slack in her jedi training after she joined Rouge Squadren, and it also seemed that Anikin was more Mara's apprentice than Lukes....thoughts anyone?

2. Tiershon_Fett

Tiershon_Fett Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Well, some of that's true. Mara seemed to mesh better with Anakin than Jaina.

Jaina wants to be just like Mara (having an attitude, being tough) but she's nowhere near as worldly or experienced as Mara, and it shows. Jaina needs a teacher she doesn't want to emulate so much.

Anakin is dead, so that's that.

3. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    In my mind Jaina abandoned her training for most of the NJO. But when she was training, she spent a lot of time with Mara. As for Anakin, I think he was pretty much on his own throughout the series. Hey! A little respect for the deceased, please!

4. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    Anakin was stuck with Mara for a while. He was basically her Body guard for a couple of books. It would make sense that during that time they began to show a master Apprentice relationship.

5. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    "Anakin is dead, so that's that."
    No that is not that. Someone who's probably been reading science fiction for a very long time should know that (lol).
    Why would they go through so much just to get Anakin's body back if they didn't plan to use that fact in a future plot?
    Nope, sorry "that" is deffinately not "that."

6. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    I think Anakin was on his own too -- I mean, in VP he was with Luke, in DT he was with Mara, in HT he was with Jacen most the time, in BP he was with Mara and Luke, in EoV:R he was with Corran. In SbS, again, he was alone. He was thrown around a lot, I guess, lol...

And JAS is right! That's not "that" at all! He'll come back, I know it!!

7. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    So Jaina needs to be Kyp's apprentice. And He(you know who I'm talkin' about) will be back.

8. Rev_Leidu

Rev_Leidu Jedi Master star 5

Nov 22, 2001
    Anakin is a wanderer, or was.

9. Sith-Pirate

Sith-Pirate Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2001
    Jaina spent alot of her teen years training at Luke's academy. Obviously, she still needs training in the self control area, but as far as ability goes, I think she's fully trained for combat unlike her mother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.