A Quick Question About The Star Wars Universe Races

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by cgags1789, May 9, 2013.

Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. cgags1789 Jedi Youngling

Hey there. So I was talking with one of the few people I talk about Star Wars with and he asked me about my favorite race. I picked Sith and he picked Wookies. Then he asked if it was possible to have a Vampire like race....... This kinda stopped me. I know there is a race that looks a lot like Bats but not Vampires. I hope you know what I'm talking about but if not I will explain. When I say Vampire like I'm talking about a Human looking race with larger canine teeth and a ability to drain either life, blood, or even the force from who they bite. I tried to look it up already but found a race that can control others with these tentacles on their cheeks. Also do you think there would ever be a race like this? I know it sounds stupid since there should never be a glitter vampire race like in the Twilight Series(I just died a little inside even saying that) but I'm talking about the Dark Side Wielding warriors that strike fear in even the toughest Jedi. Thanks for any help.
  2. Robimus Force Ghost

star 5
    BultarSwan and zarkinfrood like this.
  3. cgags1789 Jedi Youngling

Yes but I'm looking for a fanged type. Or is it possible Dark Corruption can make canine teeth grow? I didn't put that in before because I forgot about it.
  4. zark Force Ghost

star 4
    No such luck mate. The Anzati mentioned above by Robimus are the closest thing to it that I know of.
  5. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    And the Sith aren't really a race, more of a culture/religion. ;)
  6. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    Well they were a race. Though the Sith Race is long extinct by the PT-times.
  7. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Thars what I meant, they've not been around for as long as say....the dinosaurs!!
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth