main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A rant

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by KaiRaja-Patch, Jul 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaiRaja-Patch

KaiRaja-Patch Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2002
    Don't mean to be rude here, But it seems to me that our little group has suddenly become stagnant and complacent and almost a elitist group. Rarely do we get together as a group, almost never does anyone personally contact everyone. What the hell happened? I'm starting to feel like I don't belong and left out in the cold. It seems the group is starting to revolve around a certain group of individuals and to the hell with the rest of us. I don't like it.... Not one bit. If this is what Fandomenace has become.....I'm out!!! It used to be a family. Now it's a group of people who rarely even speak. It's ludicrous. Take this as you will, and if you take offense to it. I'm sorry...and....goodbye.

Greg (AKA Kai))

2. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    Greg, for one thing you never have answer any of Stacey's E-Mials about what is going on. Two, you have all the E-Mails and phones of everyone, if you lost then you know where we live. We just had a costuming and prop night here that you could have come to, Stacey had E-Mail everyone with that information. The whole schedule for the rest of the year was E-Mailed to everyone.If your E-Mail is not in use call. By the way this is not the place to rant about this.

3. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    No offense taken...This group is open to any and all who are 21 and over (without direct sponsorship). Nobody is leaving anybody behind..unless they want a "free ride". There's gonna be "value" associated with membership and it's what everybody expects from all the "other groups" that they belong to and respect! :)

-Axe

4. DarthKhronic

DarthKhronic Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2002
    Greg. If you have issues, you call always call. PM me, and I will be happy to give you my number. We have tried to call you, but it appears you do not have voicemail or an answering machine. Do you have a cell phone? Do you have an active e-mail account that you check regularly? We have not nor will we ever exclude anyone. We have just done some re-stucturing, so we can maximize the talents of the group. Having nine members of the Menace at DragonCon is quite an accomplishment, and a lot of blood, sweat, and tears went into organizing the trip. There is always room for more, but you have to communicate with us, not trash us on the boards. You can see that, right?

Get in touch with us. If you choose not to do so, we will consider this matter closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.