main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Resolution Between Shadows and Light--RotS AU, Updated 6/28!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SakuraTsukikage, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SakuraTsukikage

SakuraTsukikage Jedi Master star 4

Oct 24, 2005
    To light-: Glad you enjoyed it. Yes, that's what I was implying with the eyes . . . .

2. astarael

astarael Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 8, 2005
    Please tell me Onasi is gonna get what's comming to him real soon. :mad:

Poor Anakin and Obi-Wan! :_| :_| :_|

That was so sad! Well, at least now Anakin's taken another step away from the Dark Side.

Absolutely brilliant!

3. SakuraTsukikage

Oct 24, 2005
    Heh. Thanks. And every little step gets him father away . . . .

4. SakuraTsukikage

Oct 24, 2005
    Yes, I am upping this. Yes, it is blatant and cheap of me. Do I care?

. . . . [face_not_talking]

5. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    I managed to hurt my shoulder, and I cannot do my usual reviews for a while. I don?t want to stop reading, but I can only type with one very tired hand. [face_frustrated]

When you don?t see this, you?ll know I am better.

You were just a little too fast for me to finish reading this great update! [face_mischief]

Wow! I love where you took this! [face_dancing]

I have often wondered how Anakin would react if he knew the truth about why Obi-Wan was with Padme', and faced what he had done... [face_thinking]

Excellent update! :)

But, I am going to get Onasi. then "grind him into tiny bits, and blast him into oblivion!" ;)

6. Anakins_Force

Anakins_Force Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2005

?Never good enough?? I repeated in a whisper. ?Anakin, you were always good enough. More than good enough. You were a joy as a Padawan, everything I?d wanted for you as a Knight. It was me??

Sadly Anakin never knew that Obi-Wan felt this way. And with good reason. :(

Great update. I look forward to seeing Anakin and Padme together again.

7. SakuraTsukikage

Oct 24, 2005
    To Star_Drifter: Heh heh. That seems to be current public opinion regarding Onasi, doesn't it? I'm glad you liked it, and I hope you get better soon!

To Anakins_Force: It is sad, isn't it? And . . . the next chapter, most likely, will hvae some Anakin and Padme in it.

8. light-

light- Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2005
    * pesters for next post *[face_laugh]

9. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    Amazing post. I've finally gotten a chance to reply to it.

So, it was a healing trance that Qui-Gon helped Anakin go into. I'm sure it's something he likely would not have thought of, as it's a Light Side ability. Severe understatement that those things were never Anakin's strong suit.

Obi-Wan in Anakin's room...Both Onasi and Obi-Wan are lucky Shian was in the room too, or things might have gotten, um, bad. (As in what happened to the Tuskans who killed Shmi type of bad). Obi-Wan had an interesting (to say the least) reaction to finding him there. It was amazingly like how Anakin would have reacted. I think Obi-Wan is finding that even Jedi can experience anger rush into them.

Onasi is upset about being thrown into a wall?! Maybe he shouldn't have been trying to mess with Anakin in the first place. THEN he wouldn't have gotten that type of reaction from him.

And that scene between Obi-Wan and Anakin....so emoional.

First of all, Anakin is indeed an idiot if he thought something was going on between Padme and Obi-Wan. Even if Obi-Wan was interested in her that way, he surely realized Anakin's feelings for her and would never have done something like that to Anakin. It was good that he revealed to Anakin he had been stowing away on Padme's ship. Anakin needed to hear that.

And then the catharsis for Obi-Wan when he lets his angst out about what Anakin has done...and that seems to really reach him. It makes him realize Obi-Wan is telling him the truth. Of course, it makes it that if Obi-Wan isn't lying to him...then Palpatine has been. That, I think, is Anakin's turning point. He's realized how he was deceived by Palpatine, and just what he's done himself. Of course, he's going to take a long time to recover from that, but IMO the corner has been turned. Now that he's realized his mistakes he can start to recover from them. I wonder if he'll WANT to see Padme so soon. He might feel like he's a threat to her, or he doesn't deserve to have her, or something.

I think Obi-Wan now sees that Anakin IS back and now realizes what he must do to help him.

As for Onasi, I think it'll be best if Obi-Wan allows Yoda to handle things with him. Yoda, IMO, would likely be able to keep his temper under control more successfully. Of course, I can't wait for Yoda's reaction to all what's happened (what Onasi was doing...Anakin's moment of clarity over what he's done...etc).

Can't wait for the next next post.

10. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    Amazing post. I've finally gotten a chance to reply to it.

So, it was a healing trance that Qui-Gon helped Anakin go into. I'm sure it's something he likely would not have thought of, as it's a Light Side ability. Severe understatement that those things were never Anakin's strong suit.

Obi-Wan in Anakin's room...Both Onasi and Obi-Wan are lucky Shian was in the room too, or things might have gotten, um, bad. (As in what happened to the Tuskans who killed Shmi type of bad). Obi-Wan had an interesting (to say the least) reaction to finding him there. It was amazingly like how Anakin would have reacted. I think Obi-Wan is finding that even Jedi can experience anger rush into them.

Onasi is upset about being thrown into a wall?! Maybe he shouldn't have been trying to mess with Anakin in the first place. THEN he wouldn't have gotten that type of reaction from him.

And that scene between Obi-Wan and Anakin....so emoional.

First of all, Anakin is indeed an idiot if he thought something was going on between Padme and Obi-Wan. Even if Obi-Wan was interested in her that way, he surely realized Anakin's feelings for her and would never have done something like that to Anakin. It was good that he revealed to Anakin he had been stowing away on Padme's ship. Anakin needed to hear that.

And then the catharsis for Obi-Wan when he lets his angst out about what Anakin has done...and that seems to really reach him. It makes him realize Obi-Wan is telling him the truth. Of course, it makes it that if Obi-Wan isn't lying to him...then Palpatine has been. That, I think, is Anakin's turning point. He's realized how he was deceived by Palpatine, and just what he's done himself. Of course, he's going to take a long time to recover from that, but IMO the corner has been turned. Now that he's realized his mistakes he can start to recover from them. I wonder if he'll WANT to see Padme so soon. He might feel like he's a threat to her, or he doesn't deserve to have her, or something.

I think Obi-Wan now sees that Anakin IS back and now realizes what he must do to help him.

As for Onasi, I think it'll be best if Obi-Wan allows Yoda to handle things with him. Yoda, IMO, would likely be able to keep his temper under control more successfully. Of course, I can't wait for Yoda's reaction to all what's happened (what Onasi was doing...Anakin's moment of clarity over what he's done...etc).

Can't wait for the next next post.

11. SakuraTsukikage

Oct 24, 2005
    To light-: Patience. A Jedi must have patience.

To TorontoJediMaster: Thanks. [face_blush]

Yeah, Anakin couldn't have managed a healing trance on his own, but with Qui-Gon's help he managed it. I needed something to help get him up and about a little sooner.

Obi-Wan sure lost his temper there, didn't he? He's having a hard week or so, and his control is slipping. But you're right, he's also learning at the same time.

'Tis true. Of course, Onasi doesn't think that logically. To Onasi, everything is reasoned out in Onasi-logic. Which makes sense to him, of course, but not a whole lot of other people.

I'm glad you thought so. Emotional was what I was going for.

Heh. :p Anakin's an idiot that way; I think that's been pretty much established. A master of denial, this one is. He can delude himself into thinking almost anything. And you're right. He did need to hear that.

Exactly. The corner has been turned.

And about Padme--heh. How did you know? :eek:

You're right. It would be much better to have Yoda handle the confrontation.

12. JediRose

JediRose Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2001
    *snorts* If Anakin thinks that Padme'll just accept him pushing her away, he's got another thing coming to him.

As for Onasi.... *evil grin* Let Padme deal with him. She'll rip into him with more flair than either Yoda or Obi-Wan and won't have to worry about going Dark.

JRose

13. Padlei

Padlei Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2003
    I've followed this story on FF.net and I'm glad to see it posted here so I can reply. What I love about this is that you made me realize why I love Obi-Wan and Anakin in spite of it all. I've toyed with the idea of Obi-Wan saving Anakin for some time too though I ended up with a different version. ;) This moment in the movie drove me crazy the first time around. I couldn't believe Obi-Wan left Anakin like this. I much prefer your version. ;)

Anakin/Padmé and Anakin/Obi-Wan are [face_love]

Keep up the great work because you had me hooked on that one. =D=

14. Eugene_Meltsner_AIO

Eugene_Meltsner_AIO Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2002
    I know what you mean! Great work thus far, Sakura!

15. light-

Oct 8, 2005
  16. SakuraTsukikage

Oct 24, 2005
    [obi-wan] Hello there. [/obi-wan]

To JediRose: Now that's the truth. Anakin's got another think coming about a lot of stuff. Padme's not feeling too well at the moment. Otherwise, Onasi would already be in pieces . . . .

To Padlei: Wow. Thanks. For me, this story grew out of much the same thing. I wanted what happened in the movie to be different. I wanted to explore their relationship without downplaying it or slashing it. Where's your version? Can I read it? I have to agree. Anakin/Padme and Anakin/Obi-Wan are so totally [face_love].

To Eugene_Meltsner_AIO: Thanks! It's good to see you!

To light: [:D]

Don't worry, everybody! More soon! It's just that I've got a Japanese oral at the end of the week, and studying is consuming my existence.

17. light-

Oct 8, 2005
    :_|[:D]

the end of this week then? thank the maker!

18. JediRose

Aug 18, 2001
    Sakura-san wa shiken o ganbatte.

JRose.

19. aden

aden Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2005
    I agree.. even though I have abosolutely no idea what she just said .. [face_thinking]

Anyways, this is brilliant. I just read the whole thing through and I think i'm really starting to dislike Onasi. :mad: Why I oughta... Poor Anakin though. More importantly, poor Obi-Wan!:_|

Wow, just Wow.

Definetely wanna be added to your pm list.

20. JediRose

Aug 18, 2001
    Aden,

The rough translation is M. Sakura, do your best on the test.

JRose

21. light-

Oct 8, 2005
  22. SakuraTsukikage

Oct 24, 2005
    Thanks, JediRose, I understood you and appreciate it.

Watashi wa ganbatte suru!

23. SakuraTsukikage

Oct 24, 2005
    Soon, soon, I promise you!

24. Dahlia_Santary

Dahlia_Santary Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2005
    Come on, make soon sooner. PLEASE!

25. light-

Oct 8, 2005