main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive A Royal Engagment

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Padme_Skywalker6943, Sep 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padme_Skywalker6943

Padme_Skywalker6943 Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2005
    Ok, this is going to be a rpg about a royal family and an engagement, hence the title.

Setting: 1600's France. The sky is clear except for a few dotted clouds. The palace is very crowded. Servants are making preparations for the royal wedding and the princess's arrival from England.

I will be rping the part of Princess Amanda Ventil, the engaged princess from England. Here is a list of needed characters.

Characters:

The Prince of France who is engaged to Princess Amanda Ventil.

Amanda's governess

The King and Queen of France

Siblings of the Prince of France

If you have any ideas for any other characters, tell me.

Rules:

They are basically the same as the board rules.

1. No godmoding.
    2. Try to act in the time period. Please do not include fantasy characters.
    3. Have fun.

For anyone who is going to play the prince, please make him older than Amanda. You don't have to if you don't want to. Amanda is 15.

My character's bio is coming soon.

NP edit: This wasn't approved.

2. Unnlimahted_POWUUH

Unnlimahted_POWUUH Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 29, 2005
    Non-SW RP's are to be approved by the mods.

3. Padme_Skywalker6943

Sep 12, 2005
    Name: Amanda Ventil

Title: Princess of England

Appearance: Amanda has long, brown hair that she usually keeps down. Her eyes are the color blue. She is currently wearing a green traveling gown.

Summary: Amanda is the third oldest out of her parent's five children. Her oldest brother is next in line for the English throne. Amanda is tutored in French, Latin, and History. She loves to read and horse back ride. She became engaged to the Prince of France two years earlier. She was not happy about the engagement, but could do nothing about it.

IC:

Amanda Ventil stared out the carriage window as the horse draw carriage rolled through the French capital. Behind the carriage she was riding in were numerous other carts and carriages carrying her belongings and servants who had accompanied her to the country. She looked down at her shaking hands to tried to keep them still. Why was she worried now? After all, she had learnt about her engagement a few years ago. But she had never met him before, and her wedding was only a few days away.

Tag: Anyone.

4. Padme_Skywalker6943

Sep 12, 2005
    Ok, thanks. How to I get it approved?

5. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.