main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA a sad thing has happened

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by sithmastersaul, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005

Final Kisses For Katie

Posted By Philip on August 10, 2005
    Many were familiar with 501st founders Albin Johnson daughter Katie's battle with cancer. This from Kathy Johnson today:

Hi all,

This is Kathy. I'm writing to inform you all that Katie has beaten her battle with Cancer. Katie passed away at 5:20pm Today. Myself Al and Allie are trying to hold it together as best we can. We would appreciate no phone calls for a few days.

Katie's Funeral will be at 4:00pm on Friday at Riverland Hills Baptist Church here in Columbia.

On behalf of myself and the entire family thank you for all you support and prayers. Please keep Al and Allie in your prayers as well as Katie's mother and step father. Al will be intouch soon.

Our most heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of the Johnsons.

You can read more about Katie here: Read more about it here: www.ForKatie.org and here www.Heartofanempire.com. You can also read Jay from Heart Of An Empire's blog.

my heart goes out to them and i will prey for them.it is times like this we should al give our families extra hugs.show the people you love that you love them cause tomorrow isnt promised to anyone. i want to say i hope her journey will be peacefull and my the angels welcome her into heaven.to the family she leaves behind there is no words to make it better where she is there is no hurt, no pain and she is with god and her loved ones who are all awaiting. i dont like to think death is dark. i like to think while we are alive we are dreaming and when we pass we awaken into god's loving arms. i prey that peace and safety is with everyone and your loved ones

2. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    It's hard to lose someone..doubly hard when that person is so young and has been so brave. May the Force be with her father, Albin, who has fought just as hard as Katie and is suffering just as greatly now.
    Give your loved ones a hug today..and everyday.

3. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Reading about this sad news made for a melancholy day.
    My heartfelt sorrow goes out to their family.

4. Kessel Runner

Kessel Runner Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 10, 1999
    I'm so sorry to hear of this loss..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.