main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Second Chance.( A Jedi Apprentice fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediKnight-Obi-Wan, Feb 15, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight Obi Wan

Knight Obi Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 1999
    Even Jedi calming techniques have their limits......

2. Maija Darklighter

Maija Darklighter Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    *a grin spilted on her face*

Bruck? Ooohh He's gonna to get in trouble oohhh I can't wait!

Darklighter

3. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Hello?...echo..echo..echo
    Well if there is anyone still reading heres another post.

As soon as Qui-Gon entered the Med-Center he was met by Mistress Leona.
    "I'm glad your finally back Master Jinn." Qui-Gon smiled pleasantly.
    "And why is that Mistress Leona?"
    "Its Padawan Kenobi, he won't let me help him bath and it looks like he has been rolling in dirt!"
    Qui-Gon chuckled. "I'll take care of it. Did you leave out the things I asked for?"
    The healer looked confused. "Yes Master Jinn." Then she stopped as if remembering. "Oh...the bacta cream...I forgot. I will have someone bring it to you right away." She hurried away in a flurry.
    Qui-Gon stared after the flustered healer then turned and headed toward Obi-Wan's room.

"Well Obi-Wan, I heard that you have been less than cooperative."
    Obi-Wan blushed crimson. "Master she wanted to help me bath!"
    Qui-Gon grinned. "Well then, if your ready I will remove those splinters and then I will help you to the showers but I'll let you bath yourself. IF you can stand up for that long?"
    Obi-Wan nodded. "Yes Master, the healer said I should be able to move around a little now."
    "Good turn over then."
    Obi-Wan mumbled something, but turned slowly until he was lying on his stomach.

"huwy op ad fish" Obi-Wan said, the side of his face pressed into the bed.
    "Whats that Padawan?"
    Obi-Wan lifted his head. "I said hurry up and finish."
    "Patience Padawan." Qui-Gon said with a smile in his voice, as he picked up the tweezers.

"Ids noot foony"
    Qui-Gon held back a laugh. "Maybe not to you Padawan."
    Before Obi-Wan could reply he pulled his gown back. The smile on his face grew. "Padawan when you do something, you do it with your whole heart don't you?"
    The only response he got was a loud sigh and the reddening of his Padawan's ears.
    Slowly he started picking out the offending splinters with only an occasional wince from Obi-Wan.
    Suddenly Qui-Gon sensed someone enter the room behind him. Turning around he saw a young girl around Obi-Wan's age holding a jar of Bacta cream, her eyes wide and her mouth open.

Obi-Wan craned his head around to see why his Master had paused.
    "Masther?" Suddenly he spotted the girl.
    AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!AHHHHHH!!!!! Obi-Wan cleared the bed and came down with a thud as his head bounced off the floor.
    The girl jumped then shoved the jar at Qui-Gon and fled.

Qui-Gon turned to his Padawan who was laying on the floor beside the bed. "Obi-Wan?" No answer. He knelt next to his Padawan and shook his shoulder. "Obi-Wan?"
    //He knocked himself out!// Carefully he replaced his Padawan back on the bed. Using the force he checked Obi-Wan for any serious injuries.
    All he found was that his Padawan had come down to the floor a little to hard and likely had a small concussion. He sent a healing wave of the force to the damage. //Poor Obi-Wan...first this mornings little episode and now this.//
    Grabbing the tweezers he pulled out the last of the splinters and then smeared on a generous amount of Bacta cream. As he smoothed on the cold cream, Obi-Wan came to. "What...Who...Where...!!?"
    "Calm down Padawan." he said with amusement in his voice. "She's gone."

Obi-Wan dropped his spinning head back on the pillow.
    "This has got to be the most embarrassing day of my life."
    Qui-Gon smiled. "I am sure yours is not the only posterior she has seen Padawan. She is a healer in training." His eyes twinkled. "I think it was the sight of those splinters that surprised her."

"Oh that makes me feel so much better Master." he said dryly.
    Qui-Gon smiled. "Do you still feel up to taking a bath? I'm afraid you hit your head when you were startled by our unexpected guest."
    Obi-Wan looked down at his Med-Center gown smeared with dirt and grass stains. "Yes Master."

Qui-Gon put a fresh set of clothes on the bed then reached over and put Obi-Wan's robe and lightsaber on top of them.
    "I'll help you get to the shower. Do you need help standing or can you do it on your own?"

"I think I can do it Master."
    "Alright lets go then"
    After showering he was clean but very tire

4. Sat'zi

Sat'zi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 6, 2000
    Anyone out there?
    *sounds of crickets chirping*

JediKnight-Obi-Wan: like the last post! I'm eagerly awaiting Bruck's punishment. somewhat unjedi-ish but the lil' brat deserves it!

5. Knight Obi Wan

Dec 17, 1999
    LOL, poor Obi-Wan just isn't getting a break, is he? Well, I know one healer apprentice who's going to be spreading rumors about a certain's Padawan's cute "posterior" LOL, good wording.

Ready for more!!

6. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    OHHH THANK YOU you two!!!!! I thought no one was reading it anymore.
    Yeah all I heard was crickets.
    Well Knight Obi-Wan if you think that was giving Obi-Wan a hard time wait for the next post. I have to go read more about China *sigh* I have to write a research paper.
    I'll check this thread again in a little while and if yall want me to I might post another post. But PLEASE let me know.
    I'd rather hear from yall then crickets.

A cricket chirps indignantly in the silince
    CHIRP

7. KSkywalker

KSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 7, 1998
    Please, Please, Please Post More!!!!! I love this story! I want to see Bruck get what he deserves!!!!

8. The Jedi Princess

The Jedi Princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 1999
    This story is awesome! Please post more, I want to see Bruck's punishment.

9. KSkywalker

Aug 7, 1998
    Please, Please, Please Post More!!!!! I love this story! I want to see Bruck get what he deserves!!!!

10. Jedi Speewwy

Jedi Speewwy Jedi Master star 5

Dec 24, 1999
    I've been reading! Or at least trying to. My computer was being a butthead and not letting me get to page 3 of this thread, and only this thread for some reason. I've been going insane because I wanted to know what happened. Good luck with China, JediKnight-Obi-Wan.

11. KSkywalker

Aug 7, 1998
    Please post more!!!!! I want to see Bruck get what's comming to him!!! Don't be too disappointed about the lack of responses, It's been really tough making a post tonight!!!

12. KSkywalker

Aug 7, 1998
    Geez, last night I didn't think I got anything posted!!! I look now, and see that it posted TWICE!!

[This message has been edited by KSkywalker (edited 02-21-2000).]

13. Jedi Master Mara Jade

Jedi Master Mara Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 1999
    I like it! Just found this story, and it's not at all "iffy". I was laughing so hard at that last post~ HA! This whole story is cute.

//Ha! It worked again!//

Can't wait for the next post! Keep it up!

14. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Hey, I'm reading, I'm reading! I hardly have any chance to use the computer these days. *sigh*
    Those last three posts were great! You had me laughing out loud about Obi-Wan's indecent exposure. Hee hee. Now I am eagerly looking forward to Bruck's talking to. Make him suffer!

15. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    JediKnight-Obi-Wan--please post. I've got to know what Qui-Gon's got in mind for that little brat Bruck!
    P.S-it's so cool to see my name in your story, thanks.

16. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    I'll post in a few minutes. I have to wait for some people to go to bed first
    heehe
    Sorry to say the next post isn't about bruck.
    That will be about the second post from now possibly the third. Hey is Bant in the official books or did someone on here make her up? I was wondering? I need a friend for Obi-Wan. Though I may not go that direction with the story.
    Hang on for a few more (15min) minutes and I'll try an post.
    Thanks SO much for your replies everyone.

17. Knight Obi Wan

Dec 17, 1999
    Bant IS actually in the JA books, as far as I know. And I think it'd be great for you to include her LOL, it DOES sometimes get hard to remember what's "official" from the books and what's fanfic. That's one of the highest compliments fanfic authors can get, huh? (or a sign of sickness, I haven't decided)

[This message has been edited by Knight Obi Wan (edited 02-21-2000).]

18. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Okay here the kind of post where you go "aww poor Obi-Wan." LOL
    Hope yall like it?

Sensing Qui-Gon enter the room, Obi-Wan woke up and sat back up.
    "Am I free to go Master?"
    Qui-Gon eyed his apprentice. "Yes Obi-Wan, but perhaps I should carry you. They said you would still be weak for a few days."

Obi-Wan pushed himself to the edge of the bed. "No Master, I can walk.
    I can lean on you if I need to,but I'm strong."
    Qui-Gon smiled. //Ahh, a young boys pride.//
    "Very well then."
    He walked over to the bed and wrapped his arm around Obi-Wan's.

As Obi-Wan stood a wave of fatigue washed over him.//NO! I will walk. I will. My master will never have to carry me again.//
    He straightened with determination, not leaning on Qui-Gon at all.
    Had he let Qui-Gon help him he might have made it all the way to their quarters. But his body was still weak from what it had been through the last twenty-four hours.

Qui-Gon started to feel Obi-Wan slowly lean more of his weight on him.
    He looked down at Obi-Wan in concern. They weren't yet half way there yet.
    He could feel waves of fatigue radiating from Obi-Wan.

Qui-Gon shook his head mentally.//If he would only let me carry him. He is SO stubborn. Well I wonder where he got that from?// Qui-Gon smiled ruefully. He was just as stubborn as Obi-Wan if not more so.

Suddenly Obi-Wan dropped to his knees, his legs refusing to carry him a step further. "Just let me rest for a minute Master." he mumbled, leaning against the smooth wall. His head was feeling fuzzy and he just wanted to give into the darkness that was trying to reclaim him.
    Qui-Gon shook his head firmly. "No Obi-Wan, I will carry you the rest of the way." To his surprise Obi-Wan didn't protest at all when he leaned down to pick him up.
    Instead he rested his head on his Master's chest and closed his eyes.
    //He must be more tired than I thought.// The Jedi Master looked down at his apprentice in concern.
    Walking without leaning on his Master was harder than Obi-Wan had thought. They weren't even half way there yet and he already felt like dropping to the floor and staying there for a long time. //Force! If I didn't know better, I would think this planets gravity has increased.//

He hadn't walked much further when his head started to reel and his legs collapsed. Waves of weariness rolled over him.
    He fought the unconsciousness of sleep long enough to ask his Master for a minute of rest. He didn't fight when his Master refused and picked him up. He couldn't. Instead he closed his eyes and made a mental note to himself as unconsciousness claimed him. //Never say Never.//

19. Jedi Speewwy

Jedi Speewwy Jedi Master star 5

Dec 24, 1999
    Awwwww...poor Obi-Wan! It makes me want to wrap my arms around him and...nevermind. I'm just going to shut up now. Yay! This story is so good.

20. Knight Obi Wan

Dec 17, 1999
    awwwwww poor Obi Wan (hey, you expected it, didn't you?) As much as Obi Wan and Qui Gon have their differences, they're alike where it matters. The perfect team

21. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    This story is so wonderfully exaggerated! The part where Obi-Wan sees the girl looking at him and leaps from the bed, screaming his head off, was so hilarious! It obviously never entered his adolescent mind that by doing so, he risked revealing a lot more of himself? (Gowns do have a tendency to flap up and down with movement.)

So come on, what's going to happen to Bruck?

22. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    Please post more. This story is so wonderful. I have to know what you have in store for Bruck.

I really need to check my spelling before I post.

[This message has been edited by mouse2 (edited 02-21-2000).]

23. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Post. Post. Post.
    I called in sick at work so I have all day to check out fanfic.
    Actually I've got aterrible tooth ache--boy do I wish I could use the Force to dampen this pain, or at least some bacta.
    Healer heal thyself yeh, I wish.

24. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Jane Jinn sometimes I don't know whether to thank you or be totally mortified. I think I'm leaning towards the latter right now. Is it that bad? I mean I didn't even go there...I don't even want to think about that.hehehe
    He didn't HAVE to have shown that. It just depends. Well I thought when people are surprised and they jump they can't control it. *sigh* Well I'll try and write some more...I post as soon as I write enough. But I also have alot of school work this week.

25. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Oh, don't be mortified, please. I meant the remark to be more funny than true. Obviously, I got carried away. Remember, I did say 'risk', so of course there's a very good chance that all the girl saw was a flurry of material as Obi-Wan went over the edge of the bed. Which of course he did on the side where she was not standing. So we will agree that this scene is perfectly chaste and you are not mortified. Right?

[This message has been edited by Jane Jinn (edited 02-21-2000).]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.