main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Secret Ally: Scoundrel Trouble diary challenge Completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Falcon, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    I like how it was Danrea to ask Ani the questions and then Rex catch them kissing. Cute. And then Danrea is the smart woman who crosses the room to lock the door. I too like the honest conversations and how Anakin is struggling over his love for Leia and how he wants to shake some sense into Han for running away with Leia -- but we all know how Han feels.

AzureAngel2, Nyota's Heart and Falcon like this.
  2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    I sat up and slid my legs off the bed as I felt relief wash through me. It appears my strength had returned over night or so I hoped. I needed to get out of here before Greg had a chance to come in and talk with me. I stood up grabbing my clothes, it was time to see Ta’Chume, put her in the carbonite chamber so I can get a head start on her. I had a feeling if she got to Han before I did, she would kill him for sure. I pulled off the gown and pulled my clothes on as the door opened and Greg stepped through causing me to curse under my breath.

“And just where do you think you’re going?” Greg challenged in a serious tone. “Anakin, you were severally injured yesterday, not to mention with the paralyzing drug and now I find you were going to attempt to make a break for it? Sit down and let me do my job. Your health is important.”

I sat down knowing I had just lost my window of opportunity for breaking out of the med ward. I did as Greg asked hoping he would let me go shortly. I really needed to play catch up with Han. “Let me go.”

“No,” Greg wrote something down on his data pad causing me to frown. “I’m sorry, Anakin. Your condition is a little more severe then I gave it credit for yesterday. I’m going to have to keep you here for the next two days.”

“What do you mean?” I questioned with concern. Either that or it was a ploy to keep me here deliberately. “Greg, is it bad?”

“Only if you don’t rest,” Greg answered with a sigh. “You could be paralyzed if you don’t allow this drug to clear your system for forty-eight hours. Activity of any kind will cause the after effects to be permanent. After doing research last night, others who have been slipped this drug were paralyzed with in forty-eight hours after the drug was initially cleared. The ones who were not paralyzed were hooked up to IV drips for forty-eight hours. I’m not chancing your health. I’m sorry, Anakin. You’re going to have to stay here. I know how much you want to go after Leia. I don’t think she would want you to do anything that would jeopardize your health,” he turned towards the door as a nurse with an IV walked in. “Lay back down. I’m going to give you a choice, pee in a bag or pee in a pan.”

I raised an eyebrow in Greg’s direction as it slowly sunk in that he didn’t plan to allow me to move much if at all. If he was going to this much trouble it must be serious. “Pee in a pan,” I sighed heavily as I lay back down on the bed and rolled up my sleeve as the nurse prepared to hook me up. I would rather lie in a bed for two days, then end up being bed ridden for the rest of my life.
    -------------------------------
    I watched as Ta’Chume walked into my room causing me to frown. I sensed something simmering underneath the face cloth causing me to frown. “Forgive me if I don’t get up, my medic has me on strict bed rest.”

“No apology needed, General,” Ta’Chume answered reassuring. “I have just received word my son is headed with Luke and Fress in attempt to rescue Princess Leia.”

Isolder went with the others? This only meant Ta’Chume would head out soon herself. “I see. I’m sure he’ll be fine. I trained Fress during the Clone Wars. She’ll keep him safe.”

“I would like you to join me in backing up Isolder and the others. It has come to my attention that Dathomir is under an Imperial blockaide,” Ta’Chume invited causing me to frown. “It is the right thing to do since Isolder and Leia will most likely wed after Solo’s behavior.”

I wouldn’t hold your breath, I quietly retorted. It could go either way at this point. “I will be fit to leave by morning,” I answered with a frown as I made plans to some how ditch Ta’Chume. I wonder how she’ll react to being encased in carbonite. The trick was to get her away from her guards long enough to pull it off. We’ll be enemies for life, on the other hand I was enemies for life with Xizor after the incident on his home world. In the end I vaporized him while he was on his skyhook.

“We’ll leave first thing as soon as your medic clears you,” Ta’Chume agreed as I stretched out with the Force entering her mind. Kill Leia and Han entered my mind. I noticed Ta’Chume tense a bit as I quickly broke contact. Suddenly I don’t feel guilty about entertaining the idea of encasing her into carbonite.

I would have to warn Isolder ahead of time to steer clear of his mother for a while. “Have a good day, Ta’Chume,” I said as she gave a quick nod and left my room as I hit my comlink. “Rex, meet me in my hospital room.”

“I’ll be right there, Anakin,” Rex answered as I disconnected the link. I began to wonder who I could ask for help with this considering the most likely individuals left with the group yesterday. Who was left that I could trust besides Rex? I watched as Rex walked in with a curious expression causing me to grin with a mischief twinkle in my eye.

“I’m almost afraid to ask,” Rex commented with a serious expression. “The last time you had that look in your eye, we had to rescue you and Obi-Wan from a gundark nest.”

“I don’t trust Ta’Chume, if she reaches Han and Leia before we do. She’ll kill them,” I explained with a serious expression. “I scanned her mind with the Force a few minutes ago. Who do you trust to help me handle a vornskr?”

“What do you plan to do?” Rex questioned with a raised brow.

“Encase her in carbonite and ship her back to Hapes as a prisoner,” I answered with a smug grin. Rex’s mouth dropped open in shock causing me to grin. “Wouldn’t be the first time I did something…”

“This is such a bad idea,” Rex commented with a frown. “Wouldn’t this be considered an abuse of your powers?”

“What’s your point?” I questioned with a frown. “Of course it is and Leia won’t be happy. She plans to mess with my kid. I can’t let that happen. The trick will be to get her away from her guards.”

“You are way too chipper for this plan,” Rex observed with a frown. “Cody and Wolf are visiting me this week,” He explained with a frown. “They asked me not to say anything to you, due to how things turned out.”

I fell silent causing Rex to look away. Wait if Rex knew that meant Ahsoka knew. “Water under the bridge,” I said as I began to form a plan in my mind. “It would be nice to see them again.”

Rex hesitated as he glanced at me then shook his head with a frown. “Tycho and Wes stayed back.”

That caused me to perk up a bit. “Invite them to the room.”

“Why do I suddenly have a bad feeling about this,” Rex muttered under his breath as he left the room to make the call.
    --------------------
    Half an hour later everyone was in the room with me as Rex locked the door. He walked to my bedside as Cody and Wolf sat down in chairs beside the bed. “You’re probably wondering why I called this meeting. This is off the clock. I need to deal with Ta’Chume before she attempts to have Han and Leia assassinated. She doesn’t want Leia to marry Isolder anymore then I do.”

“What’s your plan, General?” Tycho questioned with a frown. “Do you need a distraction allowing you to get a head start on Ta’Chume tomorrow?”

“A distraction would be a better idea then what you’re planning to do,” Rex pointed out with a frown. “Even if that means standing up Ta’Chume.”

Cody and Wolf looked confused and startled at the same time. “The last time you had that look in your eye, we had to rescue you from Hondo and his group of pirates,” Cody observed with a frown. “What did you plan to do, General.”

I explained my plan causing shock to wash over the group. Tycho and Wes jaw’s dropped open.

“I must protest this, Anakin. This is an insane idea,” Wolf pointed out with a shocked expression. “Doesn’t the Alliance have you on a short leash these days?”

“They released the leash two months ago. I’ll give anyone here a chance to back out,” I said with a sigh. “But my plans do not leave these four walls.”

“I’m in,” Wes said with a smirk as Tycho gave a reluctant nod.

“Count us in, General, this feels like old times,” Cody spoke up from Wolf’s side as he nodded. I grinned as I explained the plan in better details. The trick was to get Ta’Chume alone and we would have a small window to get her off planet before her guards missed her.
    ----------------------------------------
    I watched as Boba Fett, clone of Jango Fett walk through the door of my recovery room. I asked him to come in civilian clothing as to not tip off anyone that he was on planet. I do have to wonder how he managed to crawl out of the sarlacc pit after I heard that Han had knocked him in. “Good of you to join me, Boba. I have a job for you and I plan to double your fee to make it worth your wile.”

“I’m listening, Skywalker,” Boba raised an eyebrow in my direction. “What’s the cargo?”

”A prisoner encased in carbonite,” I answered with a smug grin. “This prisoner has high Hapan status, so I had someone splice her codes for you,” I handed the disk over. “This should get you on planet with no problems. I scanned her with the Force and she plans to kill my daughter and Solo.”

”A grave mistake on her part,” Boba raised an eyerbrow as he accepted the disk from me. “I’ll have to ask for half up front as I suspect I know who the prisoner is.”

”I thought you might, so I had the amount prepared a head of time,” I motioned Wolf forward as he handed over the case to Boba Fett. “Tomorrow morning, hanger bay nine. That is where the carbonite chamber is located.”

“Nice doing business with you, General,” Boba said with a small smile.

“Out of curiosity, how did you manage to survive the sarlacc after Solo pushed you in?” I questioned in a curious tone.

”I got my jet pack working. If you will excuse me. I have Slave Two to prepare,” Boba answered as he turned and left the room.

Boba was trustworthy to do the job, but that’s as far as I trusted him. I turned my attention to Wolf as he settled down into the chair beside my bed. We chatted for an hour getting each other caught up on events. It was nice chatting with Wolf again.
    -----------------
    Nyota's Heart, Gemma, Jedi_Lover, DaenaBenjen42, earlybird-obi-wan, AzureAngel2

Gemma and AzureAngel2 like this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_dancing] [face_dancing] Terrific having trustworthy companions in a scheme LOL [face_mischief] Yay!

Gemma, AzureAngel2 and Falcon like this.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Love the scheme to put the Hapan away

5. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    “I must protest this, Anakin. This is an insane idea,”

That guy doesn't know very much about Anakin, does he? Insane? Right up his alley! (And... yep. A guy with a jetpack totally could have gotten out.)

6. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Wolf served with Master Plo during the Clone Wars and has had a few run ins with Anakin but didn't serve with him too much. Rex did, and Cody served with Obi-Wan. He has a little more inkling of what Anakin is capable off...

Thanks for the feedback everyone [:D]

7. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Boba Fett got his jet pack working? Hmmm...more likely a million fan boys brought him back from the dead by a zillion fan letters and petitions to Lucas. And seeing there were profits to be made...Fett miraculously fixed his jet pack. [face_laugh]

Nice update!

8. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    “Out of curiosity, how did you manage to survive the sarlacc after Solo pushed you in?” I questioned in a curious tone.

”I got my jet pack working, if you will excuse me. I have Slave Two to prepare,” Bobba answered as he turned and left the room.

A mystery solved. Besides, it is great to see Boba in this update, in civilian clothing and totally at ease. Like to see him being in the trade for "carbonite statues" again. [face_laugh]

Gemma and Falcon like this.
  9. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Morning

I looked up as Mon Mothma entered causing me to frown wondering what she wanted. Most of the time I wouldn’t mind her little drop ins, but her being insistent that Leia marry Isolder has caused issues and I would rather have her back down until this mess can be sorted out. “Mon Monthma,” I greeted with a frown.

“I didn’t believe it at first when I first heard. Han Solo really pulled a fast one on you and put you in the med ward.” Mon Mothma commented raising an eyebrow in surprise.

“He did,” I answered with a frown. “I would’ve gone after Han and Leia myself but Greg refused to discharge me right away. With any luck he should discharge me this morning,” I explained with a frown.

“I see,” Mon Mothma turned her attention to the doorway as Ta’Chume entered. “And if I’m correct in this, you and Ta’Chume tend to head out this morning together?”

“That’s right,” I answered honestly wondering where Mon was going with this. As far as I knew, Leia could still chose Han when all of this was said and done. Greg walked in preventing more conversation causing me to frown. I asked Ta’Chume if she minded to meet me on the docking bay where the carbonite chamber was located and she agreed. Everything was all set. We get Ta’Chume away from her guards long enough to freeze her in carbonite and ship her back to Hapes. It will allow me to get to Dathomir to track down Han and Leia. “Greg, am I free to leave now?” I questioned with a raised brow.

“We’ll see,” Greg turned to Mon Mothma and Ta’Chume. “I’m going to have to ask both of you to leave so I can give Anakin a physical examination.”

“Of course, we’ll wait outside,” Mon Mothma agreed as she and Ta’Chume walked outside as Greg crossed his arms.

“I have a question. I find this very hard to believe that you plan to head out to this planet with Ta’Chume. What’s the real plan, Anakin?” Greg questioned with a raised brow.

“Pipe down,” I cautioned causing Greg to raise an eyebrow. “They’re right outside the door,” I thought about it for a minute then glanced at Greg. “Do you have an hour to spare?”

Greg raised an eyebrow shaking his head. “I knew it. What’s the plan?” By the time I was done explaining the plan, Greg looked shocked and horrified. “I suddenly have a bad feeling about this.”

“Am I free to leave? Am I okay now?” Greg nodded as he had me do a few simple tasks, which I didn’t find exhausting at all. He insisted to accompany me to the hangar bay just in case. But the real reason was to make sure Ta’Chume survived the freezing process. I stood up and walked to the door and opened it as Mon Mothma bid both of us good luck and farewell. If Mon knew what I was up to, she would never let me go through with this or readily leave my side.
    --------------------------
    I walked beside Ta’Chume as we approached docking bay nine. I glanced beside me at Greg who didn’t look nervous at all. I took a deep breath as I addressed Ta’Chume. “I sense my daughter doesn’t like your son too much. I can’t see this being a good match.”

Ta’Chume turned her attention to me with a frown. “I tried to talk him out of asking, but he refused to see reason. I’m glad to see we’re on the same page.”

“In all due respect, Ta’Chume. I do not want my daughter to marry your son, it’s for all the wrong reasons and not the right ones. I prefer to see her marry the smuggler for love,” I said with a frown.

“And what makes you feel this way?” Ta’Chume questioned in curiosity.

“When I was still Vader I encased Solo into carbonite and shipped him off to Jabba the Hutt,” I explained with a frown. “When Leia told him the truth about who her father was, he could’ve run on Leia but didn’t. That speaks volumes of his feelings for her.”

“I see,” Ta’Chume sounded thoughtful. “General, do you feel my son is a good match for your daughter?”

“No I do not,” I answered honestly. “Han is the better match for Leia as far as I’m concerned. Han can stand up to Leia and isn’t afraid to speak his mind to her. She has a very dominant personality and Han can match her dominance with his own, and the kid can keep up with her. She needs someone who can keep pace with her. “

“You don’t know Isolder well enough to know for sure,” Ta’Chume pointed out causing me to frown. “He can be dominant when he wants too be.”

“You’re right, I don’t,” I agreed honestly with a heavy sigh. “I just want to see Leia happy,” I scanned Ta’Chume again and cringed at a memory of her taking out a contract on her other son.

As we entered the chamber I signaled Wolf and Cody to come forward causing Ta’Chume to pause as they pointed their blasters at her. “Sorry Ta’Chume but I prefer not to see Leia in a relationship where her mother-in-law will be the reason she’s dead. I scanned your thoughts, you not only placed a contract for your other son to be killed but you plan to kill Han and Leia. Sorry, I can't let that happen. ”

Cody and Wolf herded Ta’Chume towards the chamber as I stood above the chamber. They forced her onto the platform as I pulled the lever to lower her in. “Don’t you dare freeze me, General,” Ta’Chume growled with a hiss. “I knew you weren’t trust worthy.”

“You’re not trustworthy either,” I pointed out with a growl. “You can forget about contacting your guards, I already took all precautions to make sure they don’t know about this for at least three hours, by then I’ll be long gone.”

“Don’t you dare pull that lever, Vader. I command for you to let me go!” Ta’Chume snapped angrily as I put my hand on the lever.

“You and your son are just not taking the hint,” I pointed out with a frown. “I don’t want to see you or your son ever again. I’m having you shipped back to Hapes dangerous prisoner style, enjoy your nap Ta’Chume,” I paused for a second and grinned as my hand hovered over the lever. I just could not resist this one line. “Which lever are you talking about? This one right?” I pulled on the lever as a big puff of steam filled the air as the carbonite froze Ta’Chume. “And this is how I make an enemy for life.”

Greg walked to the block and checked the vital signs as he turned his attention to me. “She survived the freezing process and is in perfect hibernation.”

I pulled another lever as it hauled the block out as Boba Fett approached me. “You’ll get the other half after you have delivered Ta’Chume to Hapes. Rex has been instructed to pay you as soon as he hears from you.”

“Nice doing business with you, General,” Boba Fett loaded the block onto a hover cart and pushed her towards his ship.

I turned my attention to where my X-wing was sitting. I climbed up the ladder as my new astromech droid R8 whistled in dismay. “Don’t worry Palpy,” I smirked at the nickname I gave my droid. Palpatine would be rolling over in his grave if he knew I nicknamed the droid after his much-hated nickname. “Ta’Chume will be fine. Unlock the couplings, we’re going,” I dropped into the cockpit as the engines roared to life. I punched in my ID codes and was granted for immediate lift off.

“Executor, this is General Skywalker, we depart for hyperspace as soon as I’m onboard,” I heard an acknowledgement as I lifted the X-wing off the docking bay and climbed towards space. Hold on Leia. I’m coming.
    --------------------
    I walked onto the bridge of the Executer as Captain Piett looked at me with a frown as I brought up Warlord Zsinj’s territory. “Captain, I need you to have your men distract Zsinj long enough for me to slip through the planet blockade undetected. As soon as you can, get the Executer out. You will meet up with Commander Shern and Commander Antilles at these coordinates,” I explained as Piett looked confused. “Is there a problem, Captain?”

“I was under the impression that we were leaving with the Queen’s flag ship, now we’re leaving without clearance,” Piett observed causing me to smirk. “Do I want to know, General?”

“No Captain, you do not want to know,” I answered with a frown as a communications officer turned his attention to me. “Yes Lieutenant?”

“Mon Mothma is contacting the Executer, General,” Lieutenant Darson answered in a clipped tone as I punched the shortcut coordinates into the computer.

“Ignore it and prepare to jump for hyperspace,” I answered with a small smile knowing I will end up back on that short leash soon enough.

“It’s marked as urgent, General,” Darson insisted causing me to frown.

“I’m sure it is, ignore it, coordinates are set for a shortcut,” I explained as I turned my attention to Piett. “Captain, get us into hyperspace, now.”

Piett gave a short nod as the dots turned into lines. He turned his attention back to me as I gave a smirk. “General, what did you do?”

“I encased Ta’Chume into carbonite and paid Boba Fett to take her back to Hapes,” I answered causing Piett’s jaw to drop open. “She has no intentions to allow Isolder to marry Leia. She was planning to assassinate Han and Leia as soon as we caught up with them. I had her files spliced and found the orders. I copied the orders and have them in a secured location. Remember what happened with Xizor after he attempted to kill Luke.”

Darson who was new to the Executer looked confused as Piett shook his head sadly. “You blew up the Sky Hook with him on it. No one messes with your kids while you’re around, do they sir?”

“When you play with fire, you’re bound to get burned,” I answered with a smug grin then I frowned. “Leia will not be thrilled when she finds out, and I’ll have to warn Isolder ahead of time of what’s ahead of him where his mother’s temperament is concerned. He may want to consider a two month vacation away from Hapes to allow his mother to have a cooling off period.”

Piett shook his head sadly as the new Lieutenant looked more confused then he did fifteen minutes ago. I turned my attention to the Lieutenant and frown. “Is there a problem, Lieutenant?”

“When I signed up with the Executor, I didn’t take the breaking rules from time to time literally. I thought you were joking,” Darson answered honestly.

“Welcome to the Military, sometimes breaking the rules is what get results. You learn to survive in the military by learning to throw the rulebook out the window,” I explained with a frown. “It’s how you survive against the enemy. If you feel my ways are too much. You may request a transfer as soon as we return.”

Darson gave a slight smile as he looked at Piett then back to me. “I find it exhilarating.”

“Stick with me, Darson and I can show you how to really survive,” I said with a tight smile causing Darson to nod and turn his attention back to his work. I leaned over to Piett. “If you feel he’s not up to par, let me know. We’ll get him transferred to another ship.”

“I want to give him a chance, Anakin,” Piett said with a smile. “You just never know what someone is capable of or what their skills are.”

“True,” I agreed as I took a step back. “I’ll be in my chambers meditating. Let me know as soon as we’re about to come out of hyperspace. The bridge is yours, Captain.”

“Yes sir,” Piett answered as I walked off the bridge and headed towards my old chambers. I had them converted to a much more suitable ones. As I no longer needed the armor, I no longer needed it to be an oxygen tank.
    ----------------
    DaenaBenjen42, AzureAngel2, Nyota's Heart, Gemma, Jedi_Lover, earlybird-obi-wan

10. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Ta' Chume is going to go on a warpath when she is taken out of carbonite. Maybe she should be shot into a black hole. I hated that woman in the profics.

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Love to see him dealing with the Hapan queen this way and nice discussion with Piett

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful ... the plan went off without a hitch. ;)

13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    “In all due respect, Ta’Chume. I do not want my daughter to marry your son, it’s for all the wrong reasons and not the right ones. I prefer to see her marry the smuggler for love,” I said with a frown.

“And what makes you feel this way?” Ta’Chume questioned in curiosity.

“When I was still Vader I encased Solo into carbonite and shipped him off to Jabba the Hutt,” I explained with a frown. “When Leia told him the truth about who her father was, he could’ve run on Leia but didn’t. That speaks volumes of his feelings for her.”

“I see,” Ta’Chume sounded thoughtful. “General, do you feel my son is a good match for your daughter?”

“No I do not,” I answered honestly. “Han is the better match for Leia as far as I’m concerned. Han can stand up to Leia and isn’t afraid to speak his mind to her. She has a very dominant personality and Han can match her dominance with his own, and the kid can keep up with her. She needs someone who can keep pace with her. “

Kind and true words about Han. And a well deserved time-out for our naughty queen mother... he, he!

Gemma, Falcon and Nyota's Heart like this.
  14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    2 weeks later

I closed my eyes sinking myself deep into the Force hoping it would allow me to get a glimpse of where I would be able to meet up with everyone. I just hoped they didn’t end up at the night sisters first before finding the Singing Mountain Clan on planet.

I sensed the Force connecting me to the crew of the Executer but I quickly tuned them out. It’s not what I needed to know. As I slowly sunk more in, images appeared in my mind. Ahsoka and Fress walking up to the Singing Mountain clan unhurt, but I didn’t see Han or Leia, Luke or the others who went with them. Maybe they crashed somewhere? I hope not. The Falcon no matter how messed up the inwards were due to Han’s modifications, was a good ship and has served Han well over the years. It would be a shame if he lost it due to reckless behavior.

The scene changed again and I found myself standing at a top of the stairs of the Singing Mountain clan as Han and Leia walked up to me. I knew where to catch up with them. “General?”

I shook my head as the images cleared my mind and I opened them to find Piett watching me with a frown. “What is it, Captain?”

”We’re about to come out of hyperspace for the fifth time, you weren’t answering so I thought I would wake you,” Piett answered as he took a step back. “We’re about to approach Dathomir. I had your X-wing prepared.”

I smiled as I looked at Piett. He knew what I needed him to do and I didn’t need to say it. “Thank you, Captain. I appreciate it.”

“There’s an online message from Mon Mothma, she sounded angry,” Piett said with a frown. “Would you like to review it now or later?”

“Later Captain,” I answered with a frown. She must know by now about I what I did to the Queen. “It’s best to review it when all of this is over with.”

“Yes sir,” Piett answered. “You haven’t been meditating for the entire two weeks have you, sir?”

“On and off throughout the journey. I finally know where to find them. The Force revealed their location to me in a vision,” I answered with a frown. “And I get to beat Han there.”

“I feel sorry for Solo already,” Piett said with a frown.

“I promised the kids I would not Force choke anymore,” I will ask Leia if she’s willing to make Han an exception. A small reminder he’s messing with and I don’t like to be messed with, I thought to myself with an inward grin. “Besides it’s not what a Jedi Master does. I just want an explanation as to why he felt the need to kidnap Leia, dragging her half way across the galaxy when Leia’s not even remotely interested in the prince. If Han knew Leia wasn’t interested, I’m sure this whole mess could’ve been avoided.”

Not to mention I hoped Han had enough sense to apologize to everyone for his reckless behavior. I stood up and headed out of the room. “Piett, are the men ready to run that distraction?”

”Ready and willing, General,” Piett answered. “We’ll deal with Zsinj long enough for you to slip through the defenses to land on the planet. We’ll jump into hyperspace meeting up with Commander Shern and Commander Antilles.”

“Very good, Captain. Let’s go say hello to an old friend,” I commented with a frown. I put emphases into my voice on the old friend bit. Zsinj was ruthless and anything but a friend. If we got a chance to take him and that super star destroyer of his out, all the better.
    ------------------------
    I took the engines on my X-wing off standby as Palpy tweeted to me an inquiry about his nickname. I read the message a second time and shook my head, this droid was developing a personality like Artoo, and I knew that would come in handy. “Why did I nickname you after Emperor Palpatine?” I questioned feeling a little surprised the droid made the connection. “I served under Palpatine for more then twenty years, and he lied to me about several things. Including about my wife and children,” I explained gritting my teeth. That man had a lot to answer for and it was for everyone’s sake that he was dead at this point. “He hated the nickname Palpy. I guess I was getting revenge and wanted some control…”

Palpy beeped a few times as I read the message. “You want a different nickname? All right, what do you suggest? You’re the one who is answering to it,”
    The droid beeped again as I looked down and smiled grimly. “Is this revenge against me?” I questioned. “I’m not calling you Vader.”

The droid beeped again as I looked down and shook my head. “Fine, but if anyone asks it was your idea to be named that, not mine,” please tell me that Fress or Ahsoka are not pulling a prank on me. I looked down and noticed my signal. I lifted the X-wing off the deck and headed out of the Destroyer. It was time to catch up to the others. “If anyone really begins to question it, you’re getting a partial memory wipe and will get the name I chose for you.”

Vader beeped in distress causing me to smile slightly. Can’t worry about the droids name at the moment anyways. I needed to focus on the mission itself. I entered into the battle and slowly slipped around to the backside of the planet entering the atmosphere. What I didn’t count on was a TIE fighter following behind me. I scanned the TIE with the Force trying to decide if he was after me or was on our side. During some of the battles it was hard to tell, there was five squads of TIEs onboard the Executer the day Piett handed the ship over to the New Republic. They were used during missions to infiltrate the Imperial strong hold. The answer about the TIEs intention was answered as he started shooting at me.

I pushed the X-wing down further into the atmosphere as the TIE continued to take pot shots. If that’s the way you want to play, let’s play. I did a barrel roll with the X-wing ending it with a tight corkscrew bringing me up on the TIE’s tail. I took a few shots as I scored a direct hit through the cockpit. The TIE burst into flames as I continued to head towards the Singing Mountain Clan. No one else had followed me causing me to breath a small sigh of relief as I landed the ship in an old hanger used by the Jedi years ago. It was to hide the X-wing from any prying scanners.

I climbed out of the cockpit as the top of the hanger closed. The hanger was two kilometers outside the village. I glanced to the side and noticed two more X-wings sitting not too far from where I parked. Looked like Fress and Ahsoka’s X-wings. I smiled slightly as I headed towards the door and walked out to be greeted by Fress Colias. “Hello Padawan, I finally made it.”

”Who did you bring with you?” Fress questioned with a raised brow.

“The Executer and my astromech,” I answered as Vader rolled out after me. “By the way, don’t ask about the new name.”

“New name? What was wrong with the old name?” Fress questioned with a confused expression.

“He didn’t want to be called Palpy so he told me the name he wanted to go by,” I explained.

“And that name is?” Fress questioned with a frown as I shook my head sadly.

“Do I have too?” I questioned with a pleading expression causing Fress’s suspicion to creep up a bit.

“Yes,” Fress answered with a frown. “My curiosity is now peaked, I suppose I could ask the droid himself.”

“He wants to be called Vader and I have no clue as to why. I’m seriously thinking of doing a partial memory wipe on him,” I heard Fress snicker causing me to raise an eyebrow. “Did you catch up with Han and Leia?”

”There’s complications,” Fress answered as she started moving towards the village. “I’ll explain on the way back. Oh and Vader suits your droid.”

“What sort of complications?” I questioned with a frown.

“Han and Leia crashed, Luke and Isolder also crashed. Ahsoka and I are the only ones to make it on planet with our ships intact, aside from you now,” Fress explained with a frown. “Augwynne Djo, the current leader of the Singing Mountain Clan has sent out search parties. I’m hoping to hear back soon. Ahsoka and I decided to stay back incase any of them showed up before the parties came back. I have a feeling it won’t be long. Maybe another day at most.”

As much as I wanted to go out and search the planet, Fress, Ahsoka and I didn’t know the planet well enough to join in the search and sitting still at the moment seemed like the best idea. The best part, I beat Han to our destination. Which means I get to make a dramatic appearance to scare Han.
    --------------------
    I walked up to Ahsoka and hugged her as she took a step back with a small smile. “Any news?”

“Not yet,” Ahsoka answered as she glanced at Fress than turned her attention back to me with a frown. “I’m glad to see you finally made it. We’re just waiting for Luke and Isolder to show up along with Han, Chewie, and Leia. As far as we know they’re fine. We just need to get them here safely.”

“I know, I would’ve sensed it through the Force if my children were not fine,” I agreed with a frown. “Anyone interested in helping me scare Han?”

”You’re on own, Sky Guy,” Ahsoka answered with a frown. “This is a bad idea.”

“We should go talk with Djo anyways,” Fress suggested. “And let her know that we intend to take back the Jedi holo crons Yoda left here.”

“This is where he hid them?” I questioned with a frown as Fress nodded. I shook my head as Augwynne Djo stepped out on the front step.

“We’ve been expecting you, Master Skywalker,” Augwynne spoke with a welcoming smile. “Come, I would like to take you to mother Rell.”

I nodded in agreement as Fress followed beside me but Ahsoka stayed back causing me to frown. I wondered why she stayed back as we entered a bedchamber. An old woman blinked at me looking confused. “Mother Rell, I believe Master Yoda left records with you?”

“You’re not the master and padawan pair I’m expecting,” Mother Rell spoke causing me to frown.

“Who are you expecting?” I questioned with a frown as I glanced at Fress who shrugged her shoulders.

“A young man that looks like you but isn’t you,” Rell answered as she looked at Fress. “And the apprentice is a male.”

I glanced at Fress as she raised an eyebrow in suspicion. “I wonder if she’s expecting Luke, but he doesn’t have an apprentice yet…”

”Not unless Isolder is Force sensitive to an extent,” Fress agreed with a frown. “If given time, I bet he could keep up with Leia.”

“I don’t think there’s going to be any union between Leia and Isolder,” I explained causing Fress to look at me funny. “What?”

”How do you know that for sure?” Fress questioned with suspicion creeping into her tone. “Anakin, what did you do?”

“Later,” I answered as I turned my attention to Rell. “I wonder if there’s a chance she could catch a vision of where Luke, Leia, Isolder, Chewie and Han are…”

“She did have a vision and that’s the reason we sent the search party out,” Fress answered as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. “Anakin, what are we dealing with back at home?”

I didn’t say a word as I walked out of the bedchambers and back into the main living area. Fress followed closely behind me and I knew she wasn’t about to let that comment go. Ahsoka walked up to me with a holo communicator in her hand as she looked at me disapprovingly. “Am I under interrogation or something?”

“Mon Mothma is on line and she doesn’t sound happy,” Ahsoka answered as she turned on the communicator as Mon Mothma crossed her arms. Fress walked in beside me, took one look at Mon’s face then stared me down waiting for an explanation.

”Anakin, you’re avoiding my question. What did you do and how bad is it?” Fress questioned as she raised an eyebrow.

“I’m waiting on an explanation, Anakin,” Mon Mothma spoke causing me to swallow hard. “Did you find it necessary? Your actions are not professional and you immediately owe an apology to Ta’Chume.”

Ahsoka looked at me with a frown as I forced a neutral expression on my face. “Senator Mothma, what did Anakin do? He doesn’t seem to want to tell us.”

“I would rather bite my tongue off and swallow it than apologize to her,” I answered in a stern tone causing Fress’s mouth to drop open.

“Anakin, what did she do besides ask for Leia to marry her son?” Mon Mothma questioned with a raised brow.

“I discovered she took a assassination contract out not only on Han Solo but Leia as well. She took one out on her own son, she doesn’t plan to let Leia marry Isolder, she plans to kill her,” I answered causing shock to wash over Mon Mothma’s face. “I did what I did to buy myself time to get to Han and Leia before she did. I have the files in a secured location and Ta’Chume should be back on Hapes by now.”

“She is back on Hapes, I have talked with her a week ago,” Mon Mothma answered. “We’ll talk about this more when you get back.”

“I’m sure we will,” I agreed as Mon Mothma broke the contact as Fress and Ahsoka blocked my way. “I don’t owe either of you an explanation.”

“What did you do, Anakin?” Fress questioned with a serious expression. “You need to tell us now.”

”I’ll wait until Isolder and Leia are in the same room,” I promised with a slight smile. “When this is done and over with. Isolder may want to consider a two month vacation away from his mother.”

“I suddenly have a really bad feeling about this,” Fress said as Ahsoka nodded in agreement.

I smirked as I walked away. I planned to wait for Han and Leia to make the journey back to the village. I just hoped they were okay and Leia hadn’t killed Han in the process for his actions. Time would only tell, I highly doubt she would but she was good at chewing people out.
    ------------------------
    Nyota's Heart, DaenaBenjen42, Jedi_Lover, Gemma, earlybird-obi-wan, AzureAngel2

Gemma likes this.
  15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Well, I'm glad not everyone crashed. Yup, looking forward to Anakin's explanation. ;) Best to do it when everyone's together though. :p

AzureAngel2, Gemma and Falcon like this.
  16. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    I agree, Anakin does not owe any apology for what he did to Ta'Chume. With that woman as a mother-in-law you might as well not marry into the family unless you have a death wish. I look forward to seeing Anakin meet up with Han. And I liked that you involved Boba Fett for the carbonite delivery -- Cool.!!

17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    This is another fun update!

“I promised the kids I would not Force choke anymore,” I will ask Leia if she’s willing to make Han an exception. A small reminder he’s messing with and I don’t like to be messed with, I thought to myself with an inward grin. “Besides it’s not what a Jedi Master does. I just want an explanation as to why he felt the need to kidnap Leia, dragging her half way across the galaxy when Leia’s not even remotely interested in the prince. If Han knew Leia wasn’t interested, I’m sure this whole mess could’ve been avoided.”

Mon Mothma moany, Palpy choosing a new name, Anakin NOT confessing what happened to Ta'Chume, I laughed my way through the entire update. Thanks for making me so smiley and happy here.

I just wonder if Anakin cannot really see that Han has much in common with him. Both did everything for love.

*suddenly has Meat Loaf singing in the back of her head :eek:[face_hypnotized]8-}

Falcon likes this.
  18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Fun update with all the complications

AzureAngel2, Falcon and Nyota's Heart like this.
  19. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Good. He thought ahead and hid the evidence! (Why the heck did they let her OUT of the carbonite? Of course she's not happy!)

20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    A day and a half later

I watched as they led Han, Leia, and Chewie into the village. I waited until Djo greeted all three as I smiled. Han was led away to work in the fields with the other men. I figure it was a good start in punishment for kidnapping Leia. I watched as they led Chewie and Leia into the hall where Fress, Ahsoka, and I waited for them.

I walked to the door and opened it as Leia stepped in and looked shocked. “I don’t understand, how did you beat us here?”

”Leia, we knew about this place during the Clone Wars. We have a small hanger bay the Jedi Council set up for them but due to Gethzerion, that’s the reason the planet blockade is up and no one visits here anymore. To prevent others from landing on the planet and allowing the Night Sisters to escape the planet,” I explained with a frown. “Palpatine feared her, she’s crazy.”

“If you were here, then why was Han led to the fields to work?” Leia questioned with a raised brow.

“Part of his punishment for putting me in the med ward for three days, and kidnapping you,” I answered with a frown. “That’s only the start, I plan to scare him and maybe a little Force choke if you say yes.”

Leia raised an eyebrow as she stared me down. I’m going to take that as a no. But I thought it was worth a shot. “Levitate him upside down if you want, no Force choking. You promised me and Luke not to do that anymore.”

“I thought it was worth asking,” I answered as I walked forward and hugged Leia. “I’m glad you’re safe. Hopefully your brother and Isolder show up soon.”

“Isolder came after me?” Leia questioned as she took a step back with a shocked awed expression. She seemed to hesitate for a second. “What did Han do to you to make you want to Force choke him?” She questioned with a confused expression.

“He pumped me with a drug to temporary paralyze me and knocked me out to do it,” I explained with a frown. “He’s acting desperate, Leia. He knew whom he was up against and came prepared. Unfortunately, he didn’t know the after effects could’ve permanently paralyzed me. Greg is a good medic and made sure that didn’t happen.”

“No wonder you want to hurt him,” Leia spoke with a frown. “Why am I sensing something else coming from you?”

“That’s what Ahsoka and I have been trying to get him to tell us,” Fress spoke up from standing near the window. “He won’t say and Mon is angry. Anakin’s been avoiding her since he left Coruscant without clearance for the Executer, as to my understanding earlier in the week. She contacted Rebellion asking if Anakin caught up with us yet. I said no and asked why, and then she explained he left with the Executer in a hurry without clearance.”

“I suddenly have a bad feeling about this,” Leia muttered under her breath as Fress perked up.

“Isolder and Luke just walked in with the rescue group and some girl has ropes around Isolder’s wrists,” Fress reported with a frown.

I felt relief flood me as Augwynne led Luke and Isolder into the hall as I turned my attention to Luke as he grinned. “Hello son, is Isolder your apprentice?”

The grin fell away and he nodded as I turned my attention to Isolder. The Prince was Force sensitive? Luke and Isolder were the ones Mother Rell was waiting to show up. “I can sense the Force in Isolder. He’s not strong enough to levitate, but some formal training isn’t a bad idea. How did you know?”

“I’ll explain that part later but first there is something Isolder should know,” Leia raised an eyebrow as I glanced at her.

“We’re waiting, Anakin Skywalker,” Leia used my full name causing me to frown. “Well?”

“Isolder, you may want to consider taking a two month vacation from your mother to allow her a cooling off period,” I explained causing Isolder to raise an eyebrow as he waited for the explanation. Leia looked like she suddenly didn’t want to know the explanation as her face turned pale. “I encased your mother into carbonite and paid Boba Fett to take her back to Hapes, dangerous prisoner style. Last I heard she’s fine but really angry.”

Fress and Ahsoka’s jaws dropped open as Isolder’s face froze with horror as he turned his attention to Leia who looked shocked and mortified. “And I thought my mother was dangerous,” he turned his attention to me as his expression turned to one of wonder. “She finally met her match. No one has ever gotten the upper hand with her until now. I’m sure you have your reasons, General.”

“Anakin, I can’t believe you did that after I told you not too,” Leia spoke with anger in her tone.

“You said I couldn’t freeze Isolder into carboite, you didn’t say anything about freezing Ta’Chume,” I pointed out with a frown causing Fress to shake her head sadly.

“That includes everyone, Anakin,” Leia hissed between her teeth.

She was angry with me, that much I knew since she went back to using my first name instead of dad. I was expecting that much at least. “Ta’Chume took out assassination contracts on you and Han. I bought myself some time to reach you here first. She doesn’t intend for you to take the crown.”

“And there’s the reason he did it,” Ahsoka commented as she walked up to the group with a frown. “Anakin feels the need to protect Leia like he felt the need to protect Padme from Clovis.”

“I heard Clovis got the crap beaten out of him,” Fress commented with a frown. “Clovis refused to tell the authorities who hit him. I suspect I know who it was.”

“I walked in on them and he was forcing himself onto Padme. He had his hands sexually all over my wife,” I gritted between my teeth causing Fress to raise an eyebrow in my direction. “I beat him but for Padme’s sake, he didn’t tell the authorities that I was his attacker. Padme wouldn’t speak to me for a week after that incident.”

“Mother took a mark out on Leia?” Isolder questioned causing me to nod as a young girl about Leia’s age stepped through the door. He turned his attention to the girl who walked in. “This is Teneniel Djo, she claims me as her mate, even though I didn’t realize at the time as to what their mating rituals on planet were.”

“I already claimed Han as mine,” Leia said with a frown as I smirked. This may solve the problem. “Why are you smirking, dad?”

I frowned and shook my head. “Nothing,” I may just let this play out. I sensed it through the Force, Teneniel was Isolder’s soul mate. I could sense a connection between them just like I sensed it between Han and Leia.

“Since no one else claims Isolder here. We’ll leave the impression with everyone else here that he is mine. Otherwise someone else may attempt to take him. It’s how our customs work,” Teneniel spoke with a frown. “I won’t hold him against his will here. He’s free to go.”

I glanced at Fress and Ahsoka who both had a strange look on their faces. I suspect they sensed the same thing as I walked over to them. ‘You sense it too?”

“We were brought here by the Force so Isolder can meet his soul mate, go easy on Han,” Fress whispered in my ear.

“Leia said I could torment him a little, but not to the extent I want too,” I sighed as Leia stepped in beside us as she looked confused.

“What are you three talking about?” Leia questioned with a frown.

“The Force brought us here for a purpose,” I answered as I nodded to Isolder and Teneniel. “Teneniel is that reason.”

Leia looked from Teneniel to Isolder and nodded with a smile. “I wasn’t interested in marrying Isolder too much anyways.”

“You’re not disappointed are you?” I questioned with a frown.

Leia shook her head no. “No I’m not. I love Han. I told Isolder that several times already. For now, you can have your way with Han within reason, dad. It’s only fair.”

“That’s my girl,” I said as I hugged Leia from the side and kissed her on the cheek. “Can I Force choke Han just a little?”

“Anything but that,” Leia answered with a raised brow. “Nice try though.”

“All right, I promise to Force choke,” I gave a teasing grin as Leia raised an eyebrow in my direction. “I’m going to talk with him.”

Leia turned her attention to Fress. “Go with dad and keep an eye on him and out of trouble.”

”Sure thing, Leia,” Fress agreed as she walked behind me causing me to frown. I shook my head knowing that Fress would make sure I didn’t go over the line. The talk with Han was going to be a tense one, and we haven’t had that kind of tense talk since Bakura.
    ------------------
    DaenaBenjen42, Nyota's Heart, earlybird-obi-wan, Jedi_Lover, Gemma, AzureAngel2

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful revelations and developments. :) Nice to clear up the whole soulmate issue first [face_laugh]

22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    “Isolder, you may want to consider taking a two month vacation from your mother to allow her a cooling off period,” I explained causing Isolder to raise an eyebrow as he waited for the explanation. Leia looked like she suddenly didn’t want to know the explanation as her face turned pale. “I encased your mother into carbonite and paid Boba Fett to take her back to Hapes, dangerous prisoner style. Last I heard she’s fine but really angry.”

Fress and Ahsoka’s jaws dropped open as Isolder’s face froze with horror as he turned his attention to Leia who looked shocked and mortified. “And I thought my mother was dangerous,” he turned his attention to me as his expression turned to one of wonder. “She finally met her match. No one has ever gotten the upper hand with her until now. I’m sure you have your reasons, General.”

Yes, indeed. Ani really showed that old and crazy bat. :D I laughed my way through the entire update. [face_rofl] Dangerous prisoner style. ;) 50 shades of Fett. [face_whistling]

Nyota's Heart and Falcon like this.
  23. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    I thought this was cute. And the talk between Anakin and Han should be interesting; but I'm waiting for the next talk between Leia and Han.

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    What will Anakin do to Han?
    Funny update

AzureAngel2 and Falcon like this.
  25. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    He won't hurt Han too badly promise O:)

AzureAngel2 likes this.