main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Secret Ally: Scoundrel Trouble diary challenge Completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Falcon, Jan 5, 2015.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_rofl] [face_rofl] Oh darn. I was hoping they really did that. 8-} Bravo on a great prank, Falcon! [:D]

Gemma, AzureAngel2 and Falcon like this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    No carbonite.[face_dancing] He should have done it and get rid of the Hapans

AzureAngel2 and Falcon like this.
  3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    The naughty, naughty boy! Oh, he won himself an enemy for life!

Gemma and Falcon like this.
  4. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    glad you enjoyed the prank post :D I'll be posting the next part of the story maybe tomorrow....

AzureAngel2 and Gemma like this.
  5. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    All right... so I was also hoping you'd do that for real. [face_laugh] Well played!!!

6. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    You had me the whole way -- was a good prank.Bravo!

AzureAngel2, Nyota's Heart and Falcon like this.
  7. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Here's the real update.
    ---------------------
    I adjusted the cuffs around my wrists as Leia adjusted my tie. I can’t believe I agreed to this dinner in the first place, which caused Mon to be pleased as she put it causing me to roll my eyes. I honestly wanted Isolder to just pack up and go home. “Well?” I questioned as Leia gave a mysterious smile. “You’re not asking me to turn around for you.”

“You look handsome, dad,” Leia leaned up on her toes and kissed me on the cheek. “Thanks for not allowing me to do this alone.”

“Anything for you, sweetie,” I said with a reassuring smile even though the bad feeling wouldn’t leave me. Han had disappeared and no one has a clue where he has gone too. Considering he didn’t show up at the dinner was a bad sign. I hoped he didn’t give up on Leia’s heart, my instincts told me that wasn’t it. The kid would fight until Leia made a decision. “Let’s get this over with.”

“Dad,” Leia looked worried as I gave her a reassuring smile. One I was far from feeling and the look on Leia’s face told me she didn’t believe my smile. “What if Han left?”

“The Falcon is still planet side, I highly doubt he would give up that easily,” I reassured as we walked out of the room and headed down the hall to where Isolder and his mother were waiting for us. I felt the uneasy twist in my stomach again and I suspected that Han might try something foolish if he felt that he was losing Leia.

As we entered the room and the help announced us, Isolder and his mother stood up, I bowed in respect to both. “Prince Isolder, Ta’Chume,”

“Please have a seat, General Skywalker,” Ta’Chume invited as she gestured to two empty seats. Leia sat down beside Isolder as he made a move and flirted with her hand. I glared at Isolder causing the young Prince to stop.

“General Skywalker,” Ta’Chume spoke causing me to look at her with a frown. “I’m under the impression that you are a clone of your original self and used to be Lord Vader?”

“That’s right, your highness,” I answered honestly. “It was a mistake and I missed both Luke and Leia growing up.”

“Children do tend to change our lives for the long run,” Ta’Chume agreed readily as Isolder placed his hand on Leia’s leg causing Leia to make a sour face. For crying in the mud get your hands off my daughter, I silently cursed Isolder. “What changed your mind about who you were?” Ta’Chume questioned in a curious tone.

“Palpatine killing Luke in front of me,” I answered with a frown. “I picked Palpatine up over my head and threw him down the turbo lift shaft,” I glared at Isolder reminding him whose daughter he decided to court causing Isolder to remove his hand from Leia’s leg. “Like you stated, children change your life.”

Ta’Chume gave a slight nod as the help came out with the appetizers. I glanced at Leia then turned my attention to Ta’Chume. “Isolder proposing to Leia presents a bit of a problem. My daughter is already engaged to a General in the military, and it’s not an arranged marriage. He is in love with her.”

“Oh I see,” Ta’Chume turned her attention to Isolder. “Isolder, did Leia mention this to you?”

”She did and that’s the reason she hasn’t accepted yet,” Isolder answered with a frown. “I asked her to give me a fair chance.”

”The issue is not giving you a chance, your highness,” I explained patiently. “Han and Leia do make a good couple. Leia already did give Han her heart and it would be unfair to ask her to take it back from him. They have been through a lot together.”

“Is Princess Leia’s duty not to her people?” Ta’Chume questioned as she turned her attention to Leia.

“My duty is to my people as well as putting a stop to this war,” Leia answered with a frown. “I am in love with someone already, and it would be unfair to Isolder not being able to give myself fully to him.”

“General, your deceased wife, what would she do?” Ta’Chume questioned.

“Padme would due her duty. I would rather see my daughter in a happy relationship then a forced one,” I answered honestly.

“Then Isolder shall have his fair shot at Leia’s heart,” Ta’Chume explained causing me to frown. “We both want what is best for our children.”

”Isolder has my blessing to attempt to court Leia,” I would rather swallow my tongue then agree to this at all. “If he can’t capture her heart, I want him to look elsewhere for a suitor” I gave Leia an apologetic smile. “I’m sorry Leia.”

“It’s not your fault, dad,” Leia answered as Isolder looked happy.

“Thank you, General. That is all I ask,” Isolder said with a smile.

I didn’t like this at all. I sensed something from Ta’Chume that I had trouble placing. Something tells me she isn’t in favor of this relationship as well. What length would she go to put to a stop to it? Time would only tell.
    ---------------------------
    I walked beside Leia as we entered my apartment. I sat down with a humph and sighed heavily. I really didn’t want to force Leia into an arranged marriage. Ta’Chume wouldn’t take no for an answer. I didn’t trust her. “I don’t trust Ta’Chume. I sensed something from her I couldn’t quite place.”

“Like what?” Leia questioned with a frown as she sat down beside me. “Nice attempt at trying to get me out of this. I appreciate you fighting on my behalf.”

“If Ta’Chume doesn’t feel you’re a good fit or due to my history, she might go as far as killing you,” I explained with a serious expression. “This is one of the many reasons why I won’t force you into this relationship. In the past her cousins have attempted to assassinate Ta’Chume on more than one occasion.”

“Would you force me into one?” Leia questioned with a frown.

“No, your mother was against arranged marriages and I’m not too fond of them either,” I answered honestly as Leia leaned against me. “I just want you to be happy, Leia.”

Leia didn’t say a word as I held her close to me. “I love you, dad,” she said as I tightened my grip around her.

“I love you too, sweetie,” I felt at peace sensing Leia’s love for me through the Force. I loved all of my children. They were what kept me grounded these days. The only thing I worried about was how would Han react when he discovered I allowed Isolder to have a chance at Leia’s heart.
    ---------------------
    I walked aboard the Falcon as Han looked at me with betrayal in his eyes causing my heart to sink. He already knew. They made an announcement this morning about Leia and Isolder looking into a possibility of a relationship. “We need to talk, Han.”

“Anakin, how could you?” Han questioned as his words cut through my heart. “You promised me Leia’s hand in marriage two months ago, and now I find out you agreed to allow Isolder a chance to win Leia’s heart? I can’t say anything to you right now. I’m feeling hurt and betrayed.”

“I’m sorry, Han,” I apologized knowing it fell on death ears. Han was severally hurt by my actions. “Ta’Chume corned Leia and I the other night. I told Ta’Chume Leia was engaged to you, and she still wouldn’t take no for answer. I sense she doesn’t want Leia taking the crown. I fear for Leia’s safety.”

“Then why didn’t you say no?” Han questioned with a heart breaking expression. “I fear of losing her. I can’t lose her. She’s my world. I love her, Anakin. I can’t lose her.”

Chewie howled from below about the hyper drive acting up again. I shook my head as I looked at Han again. The desperation on Han’s face made me realize he may do something desperate and foolish. “Don’t do anything that has me chasing you halfway across the galaxy,” Han was feeling betrayed and hurt. For all he knew Leia could suddenly chose Isolder over him. “You hear me, Han?”

“Did you say something?” Han questioned in anger as he wiped his eyes dry. “Forgive me, Anakin.”

I raised an eyebrow in Han’s direction. I could not sense him or Chewie aboard the Falcon causing me to pause, I felt a sharp blinding pain in the back of my head before everything suddenly went dark.
    -----------------------------------
    Nyota's Heart, Gemma, DaenaBenjen42, earlybird-obi-wan, Jedi_Lover, AzureAngel2

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Super post here! Full of candor and determination, but the Hapans are treacherous causing desperate reactions.

AzureAngel2, Gemma and Falcon like this.
  9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Chewie taking actions? Or the Hapans? exciting post

Falcon and Gemma like this.
  10. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    I can't say that I know how Han feels but I understand that he feels betrayed.

And that last statement --- there's definitely trouble brewing of the 'Solo' kind.

AzureAngel2 and Falcon like this.
  11. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I heard someone whisper my nickname over and over again and it sounded like she was far away. I raised a hand and placed it against the back of my head as it pounded. “My head,” I groaned as I tried to roll over but someone restrained me from doing so. I reached up and felt around finding a pair of hands keeping me from moving. “What happened?”

”Anakin?” I recognized the voice belonging to Ahsoka. “Are you all right? What happened?”

I slowly opened my eyes as they focused on Ahsoka and Rex leaning over me causing me to moan again as I felt a stabbing pain in the back of my head. “Han,” I answered as I began to remember my last moments aboard the Falcon. “Where’s Leia?” I questioned as I tried to stand up but Rex held me back.

“Easy Anakin, you’re in no condition to stand,” Rex explained as he held me down. “It looks like you took a nasty bump to your head. The medics have been called. We’ve been instructed to keep you still until they arrive.”

“What do you mean, Han did this to you? He wouldn’t be dumb enough to hurt you,” Ahsoka raised an eyebrow.

“No, but desperate enough to keep from losing Leia. He blames me for allowing Isolder a chance at Leia’s heart,” I explained with a frown. “Not that I blame him.”

“Ani,” Fress was kneeling behind me keeping my head still. “Leia’s missing. We came to find you and we were told you went to talk with Han. That’s when we found you. Did you sense if Leia was aboard the Falcon?”

”No,” I answered honestly as I heard the medics arrive. “He found a way to block the Force on me,” I explained with a frown. “I didn’t sense him or Chewie on the Falcon, otherwise I would’ve sensed him getting the jump on me.”

“That explains why he took you out so easily,” Fress said with a concerned expression. “He knew who he was up against and took precautions so you couldn’t stop him.”

”He must’ve been planning this from last night,” I tried to sit up again but Rex and Fress kept me from moving. “I need to find out where Han’s taken Leia.”

”Not until after you get checked out first,” Fress gently spoke as the medics kneeled down beside me. “And after that last injury with you and the Ssi-Ruuk it’s a bad idea to move until you’ve had a scan done to make sure there is no further damage.”

I stopped fighting to move as Fress reminded me of the more serious injury I received over a year a go. “Fine.” Fress and Rex both moved aside as the medics lifted me up onto a hover stretcher. “Note this, when I find Han. I’m going to punch him.”

“We already have a pretty good idea on where he took her,” Fress muttered under her breath causing me to pause and think on it. “He won a planet and most likely took her too it.”

I suddenly had a sinking feeling as Fress looked away. Ahsoka and Rex could not look me in the eye either. “Which planet?”

”Dathomir,” Fress answered causing me to grit my teeth.

”I stand corrected,” I said feeling my heart sink at the news. “I’m going to kill him,” I tried to sit up again but the medic held me fast.

“Sir, if you don’t stop struggling I am authorized to sedate you,” the medic explained with a frown. “Orders from the medic who has been assigned to your case.”

”Greg,” I muttered under my breath as both medics looked surprised. “He knows me better then most of the staff.”

I closed my eyes trying to fall back asleep to escape the pounding in my head. “Someone find Luke.”

”Luke will be here in two hours,” Fress explained as they loaded me into the ambulance speeder. “Don’t worry, we plan to rescue Leia. You just get checked out first.”

Han Solo, you better be a fast runner. I closed my eyes again as I heard the medics close the door. I knew Han wouldn’t hurt Leia, but I can see him going back to his old ways if Leia changed her mind about marrying him. Han was desperate, not that I blamed him but doing something like this could cost him his relationship with Leia.
    ------------------------
    Nyota's Heart, DaenaBenjen42, Gemma, AzureAngel2, earlybird-obi-wan, Jedi_Lover

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Woot! =D= Han is clever, indeed. :) :cool: Great stuff coming up on Dathomir. ;)

13. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    Han is going to have a lot of apologizing to do especially to Anakin. I don't blame him for whisking Leia away. It's wonderful when your man cares that much.

AzureAngel2, Nyota's Heart and Falcon like this.
  14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Han in trouble? Great nice update

15. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    So... they told people that Anakin is a clone of... himself? Can so see people believing it! Hee!

And no one told HAN that Leia wasn't interested in Isolder, though her father notices right off that Leia doesn't like him...

16. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002

[face_thinking]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    And of course Han is confused because she says no I'm not interested at all and then lets him have a chance? What's that? Like Han's thinking if we're so solid, what's she doing? :rolleyes: The political angle isn't enough of a reason. I liked how Anakin said arranged marriages weren't how he wanted his children to wind up; their happiness was what was essential. :) Just because Isolder seems to be sincere doesn't mean a prior engagement has to be put to the side. :p

18. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    , though her father notices right off that Leia doesn't like him...

This is giving me some thoughts on how to start the next chapter [face_thinking]

Gemma and AzureAngel2 like this.
  19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Now a lot of people will set foot on Dathomir! Especially an upset father. THIS is going to be interesting! :D

Gemma, Falcon and Nyota's Heart like this.
  20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I opened my eyes again as I sensed Luke in the room with me. I also sensed Rex, Ahsoka, Jess, and Fress in the room along with Greg. I gripped the bed sheets cursing Solo for putting me in the med ward. I felt someone take my hand as I turned my head to the side as Danrea watched me with concern. I smiled slightly wondering who called her not that I minded. If she was here, it meant things were going better then I originally feared. I turned my attention to Greg as he watched me. “How bad is it and do I have a chance of making it worth your while to release me?”

“The good news is, there are no fractures. You are suffering from a concussion. If I feel you’re up to traveling and with the stress of what’s happened, I will release you in the morning,” Greg explained with a professional tone. “If I am meeting resistance with you, I will not hesitate to sedate you and you will spend the next few days in here allowing you to recuperate properly. You’re in no condition to travel at the moment.”

“Don’t worry, dad,” Luke spoke up from the other side of my bed. “Fress, Ahsoka, and I will be heading out after Leia and Han. Hopefully we can catch them before they arrive at the planet. We’ll get her back. You’re in no condition to do anything right now. Wedge and Jess have agreed to bring along the squadrons as backup.”

I closed my eyes knowing my son will not let me leave either. I knew the others felt the same as well. “Who will look after Kay and the boys?” I questioned in concern.

“I will be staying back and will be looking after the children,” Rex answered from where he was standing beside Ahsoka. “I’ll bring Kay by when she gets out of school.”

“Thanks Rex, I appreciate it,” I sighed feeling frustration well up in me as I sensed Fress contact me through the Force easing the frustration I was feeling. I sensed calm wash over me making me want to cry. “I have to go, Han doesn’t realize what’s waiting on the planet for them,” I tried to sit up as I met resistance. Rex kept me from moving as I struggled against him and realized something. I didn’t have the strength to push past him. “I…” I stopped for a second as a wave of nausea washed over me.

“Anakin, no,” Rex said as he held me down. “Stay still.”

“Calm down, Ani,” Fress said in a gentle tone. “We know exactly who is on the planet. We debriefed Luke about the night sisters of Dathomir. You’re staying here.”

“Why am I so weak?” I turned my attention to Greg as I sensed something. “What aren’t you telling me?”

“There’s a drug in your system,” Greg explained. “I wasn’t sure what it’s purpose was until now. Its temporary paralyzed you. You won’t be able to do anything until we’ve cleared the drug from your system.”

I looked at Fress as she looked shocked. “Fress, if you have any chance of catching up with Han. You have to go now.”

“Don’t worry, Anakin. We’ll get her,” Fress looked at the others as they left the room. I turned my head to the side feeling terrified for the first in a long time. Leia needed me and here I couldn’t do anything until I was cleared medically. I felt a hand take mine causing me to turn to look at Danrea. “Are you here on official business?” I questioned as I remembered what she did. She was a psychologist for the hospital.

“I am,” Danrea answered. “Are you comfortable talking to me or would you prefer someone else due to conflict of interest?” She questioned softly.

“I’m okay talking with you,” I answered softly as she smiled.

“Tell me what you’re feeling?” Danrea questioned as she turned her attention to Rex. “Would you mind giving me a few minutes alone with Anakin?” Rex nodded in understanding as he left the room as I closed my eyes.

“I’m feeling frustrated and panicked. I’m scared I might lose my baby girl. Han won’t hurt her, but the Night Sisters will. I’m used to always being on the move and I can’t go until Greg clears me medically. I want to go and rescue my baby.”

“What’s on that planet that you fear?” Danrea questioned causing me to take a deep breath and released it. “Just take a few deeps breaths and try and relax. Your condition is temporary but the emotions you’re going through is normal.”

“There are powerful dark side users called the night sisters,” I explained with a frown. “For a while Mother Talzen was in charge of the group but when she died, her successor is crazy. Palpatine feared her, he set up a planet blockade to prevent anyone from landing on the planet,” I explained with a frown. “Not much caused fear in Palpatine, but the night sisters did. They would love to leave the planet, but that would be disastrous for the galaxy.”

“Do you trust Fress and Ahsoka to help Luke get Leia back?” Danrea questioned in curiosity.

“Yes I do,” I answered feeling a little calmer knowing Fress was going after Leia. “I was Fress’s master during the Clone Wars. I trained her as a Jedi. Ahsoka was trained by Obi-Wan.”

“And how does Rex fit into all of this?” Danrea questioned with a frown.

“He’s a clone Captain and fell in love with Ahsoka,” I answered with small smile. “They can’t have children but they’re talking about adopting now.”

“There are so many children out there that would love to be adopted,” Danrea agreed with a smile. “How do you feel about Han, after everything he did?”

“I’m disappointed and angry with him,” I answered honestly. “I would rather see him marry Leia then have Isolder marry Leia for political reasons. Han is Leia’s soul mate that I have no doubt of. Everyone saw it before they realized they have the chemistry. Fress told me the day their paths crossed was the day everyone stopped trying to get Leia’s attention.”

“After all this, you don’t mind?” Danrea questioned with a frown.

“After the way I treated Han as Vader, I’m surprised the kid didn’t run on Leia,” I answered with a serious expression. “That speaks volumes of his feelings for her. He fears of losing Leia to Prince Isolder, he’s acting out of desperation. He’s not himself at the moment. I can understand these feelings can change you.”

“Han is lucky to dating someone whose father has that kind of hindsight,” Danrea observed with a smile. “Do you forgive him as he has forgiven you?”

I paused for a second and nodded as I sensed a calm wash over me. “Yes I’ll forgive him after I punch him.”

“Anakin, that’s not how that works,” Danrea reminded me with a frown.

“I know,” I agreed with a heavy sigh as I looked at her. “After everything that has happened in my family since we met, do you want out from dating me. I won’t hold it against you. Being a Jedi, we don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble finds us.”

”Was Padme Force sensitive?” Danrea questioned with curiosity. “Does it matter if I’m Force sensitive or not?”

”No it doesn’t,” I answered honestly. “Padme wasn’t Force sensitive, she knew how to handle a blaster and pick locks. Leia has a lot of my personality quirks and Han is like Padme was to me. She could handle herself and Han can handle himself and he’s not Force sensitive either. Rex isn’t Force sensitive and he’s married to a Jedi. It doesn’t matter.”

“I’ll tell you what,” Danrea said with a gentle smile. “You’re someone who loves having a family and I see so many good qualities in you. You have so many that care about you despite what you did in your past. You don’t give yourself enough credit, Anakin. I would like to get to know you better. If I feel if this is not going to work, I’ll let you know before we get too deep.”

“That sounds good to me,” I agreed with a smile as Danrea leaned over and kissed me on the lips. My heart fluttered in a way I thought it never would again. I closed my eyes deepening the kiss as I heard the door open.

“Well what do we have here,” I heard Rex comment causing Danrea to break away. “Anakin and Danrea sitting in a tree…” He began to tease.

”Go away, Rex,” I said as Rex smirked knowingly. With Kay around he must’ve picked up the nursery rhyme from her. “Can’t you see we’re still talking.”

”Is that what you call it these days, General?” Rex questioned teasingly. “Because it looked exactly the opposite of talking.”

I rolled my eyes causing Danrea to smirk. “Yes Captain, talking which led to…”

”Kissing,” Rex completed the sentence for me. “You’re cute when you get flustered.”

”Want to kiss and find out if there is chemistry?” I questioned with a grin.

“And upset my other half who holds a blaster and lightsaber?” Rex questioned making a face. “Not on your life, Sky Guy. Ahsoka would skewer me before I have a chance to explain,” he glanced at his wrist chrono. “Speaking of which, I called the school and let them know I was going to pick up Kay. I better get going. She’ll be getting out of class in twenty minutes.”

“Thanks Rex, I really appreciate you taking care of Kay for me. You’re a good friend,” I said with a smile as Rex smiled back.

”I’ll be back within the hour,” Rex said as he walked out of the room leaving Danrea and me alone.

”You’ll be quite the handful, Anakin Skywalker,” Danrea observed as she walked to the door and locked it. She walked back to the bed as I felt some of my strength return. Just enough to sit up straight, we spent the next twenty minutes lip locked with my arms wrapped around her frame. We just took this relationship to the next level.
    -------------------------
    I watched as Kay ran into the room and rushed to my bed. “How was school?”

”It was good,” Kay answered with a frown. “Rex told me what happened. Don’t kill Han when you find him.”

”And risk losing my relationship with Leia?” I questioned, as I felt calmer by the hour. “Not on your life. I like the relationship I have with Leia.”

”Good,” Kay glanced at the door as Rex walked in followed by Dev and Brice. “Rex told me we’re staying with him until this mess is sorted out. Are you feeling any better?”

”I’m slowly getting my strength and movement back as the drug clears my system, I figure by morning I should be fit enough to leave,” I said as Rex smiled.

“Good, you seem far more calmer now then you did a few hours ago, looks like talking with Danrea helped you,” Rex commented with a sly grin causing me to glare at him.

“It did help,” I agreed with Rex. “But the kissing had nothing to do with it,” I explained causing Rex to roll his eyes. Kay smirked at me causing Dev and Brice to look a bit surprised. “The only thing that really calmed me down was knowing the person who I trained during the clone wars is on Han’s tail.”

“Fress will get the job done, she’s just as nuts as you are when it comes to completing missions,” Rex agreed as Brice suddenly looked interested. Rex turned his attention to Brice with a grin. “Kid, the stories I could tell you about your parents, especially your mother.”

”Really?” Brice questioned as he pulled up a seat for Rex. “Please tell, mom refuses to tell me about her past.”

”And endure your mother’s wraith?” Rex questioned with a serious expression. “I think not.”

“I wonder why Fress refuses to talk about it,” I mused with a frown. “I would have no problem telling my kids about it.”

”Except they’re in their twenties, Anakin. And some of the stuff you two endured would be a bit much for his age,” Rex explained with a frown. “Especially the bit about which planet she was born.”

”Oh right,” I turned my head away feeling guilt rush through me. I was standing right there the day Tarkin gave the order to destroy Alderaan. “I think it’s best to allow your mother to tell it when she feels you’re old enough to handle it. I did terrible things to your mother.”

“Is that why she won’t tell me? Because you made it painful for her?” Brice questioned with a raised brow. “She had a nightmare the other night and woke up crying. What was it that makes her cry at night that you did? She won’t tell me which planet she’s from.”

”Look up Alderaan, Brice,” Rex hinted causing me to frown. “Then the reason your mother cried during a nightmare will make sense.”

”Alderaan?” Brice questioned with a shocked expression. “Mom’s from Alderaan? Alderaan was destroyed….” He’s a bright kid I thought to myself as he quickly made the connection. He paused for a second as he stared at me with shock on his features. “Oh.”

“Yeah oh, I didn’t give the order to destroy Alderaan. Tarkin did, he gave the order in an attempt to get Leia to tell us where the Rebel base was,” I explained with a saddened expression. “Your mother is an Alderaan survivor, but there’s more to it then that. She witnessed a vicious crime when she was six years old, just before she was brought to the Jedi temple. I was sixteen and still Obi-Wan’s apprentice when we first met.”

“But if that’s true,” Brice looked at me for answers. “I just want to know.”

”Brice, your mother watched as a stranger barged into her parents house and killed both of them in front of her just because she was Force sensitive,” I explained with a frown. “It’s most likely the reason what gives her the nightmares at night.”

“I didn’t see that one coming,” Brice said sadly as he looked at me with a frown. “You’re not the one who killed them are you?”

”No, I didn’t know it had taken place until shortly after we met and became friends,” I answered honestly. “Fress must be having trouble letting go of the guilt even though she has nothing to feel guilty about.”

”Grandpa,” Brice said causing me to look at him. “You trained mom, right?”

”That’s right,” I answered with a frown. “I trained your mother as a Jedi during the Clone Wars. Trust me when I say this, Brice. You don’t want to get on your mothers bad side.”

“I already figured that out from the kinds of missions she’s been on since we reunited,” Brice agreed with a smile. “I prefer staying on mom’s good side.”

”Smart kid,” Rex said with a grin.

“He does take after one of his parents, Jess is pretty quick on the uptake. Fress is too, it’s hard to tell who Brice will take after at this point,” I said with a grin. “Brice is a bright kid.” I turned my attention to Dev. “Dev, how do you like living with Fress and Jess since they took you in?” I questioned with in a curious tone.

“They treat me like a son,” Dev answered with a grin. “I couldn’t ask for better adoptive parents. I enjoy being around them. I love having Brice as a brother.”

“That’s good to hear,” Rex said with a smile. “They are a nice couple. They are a good match for each other.”

“I couldn’t agree more,” I agreed with a smile as Dev grinned. Fress and Jess have done Dev some good since they took him in. They treat him like one of their own and that was a precious gift indeed. Especially after everything the kid has been through.
    ---------------
    Nyota's Heart, Jedi_Lover, earlybird-obi-wan, DaenaBenjen42, Gemma, AzureAngel2

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Loved the banter and honest conversations. Danrea seems a keeper. ;) :)

22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Liked the conversations with Danrea and Rex. I hope Leia and Han will be alright and together again

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    The next few chapters will prove to be interesting. Especially when it comes to a determined evil mother vs a protective father.

sparks will fly [face_mischief]

Anakin Skywalker vs Ta'Chume

round one [face_mischief]

[​IMG]

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice CoPL as it should've been [face_laugh] [face_laugh] =D=

25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    ”Oh right,” I turned my head away feeling guilt rush through me. I was standing right there the day Tarkin gave the order to destroy Alderaan. “I think it’s best to allow your mother to tell it when she feels you’re old enough to handle it. I did terrible things to your mother.”

“Is that why she won’t tell me? Because you made it painful for her?” Brice questioned with a raised brow. “She had a nightmare the other night and woke up crying. What was it that makes her cry at night that you did? She won’t tell me which planet she’s from.”

”Look up Alderaan, Brice,” Rex hinted causing me to frown. “Then the reason your mother cried during a nightmare will make sense.”

”Alderaan?” Brice questioned with a shocked expression. “Mom’s from Alderaan? Alderaan was destroyed….” He’s a bright kid I thought to myself as he quickly made the connection. He paused for a second as he stared at me with shock on his features. “Oh.”

“Yeah oh, I didn’t give the order to destroy Alderaan. Tarkin did, he gave the order in an attempt to get Leia to tell us where the Rebel base was,” I explained with a saddened expression. “Your mother is an Alderaan survivor, but there’s more to it then that. She witnessed a vicious crime when she was six years old, just before she was brought to the Jedi temple. I was sixteen and still Obi-Wan’s apprentice when we first met.”

I cannot stop repeating this: your Anakin is the mature man that I always wanted to see in the PT. Thanks you are writing this, redeeming him again for me! @};-

Gemma and Falcon like this.