main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV A secret I have to admit

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthDarkstar, Aug 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Ok, this is very difficult for me to admit, but I will try my best to get this off of my chest.

Last night at around midnight I watched an episode of 'Lizzie Mcguire' (for about 21 minutes). I had to turn it off because I found myself strangely interested in the show. Lizzie and her best friend had to pretend they were married for a high school project, but she was in love with another guy, and he was married to her best friend. so there was some good conflict going on between all these best friends things, and I found myself really worried about these friends, but I turned it off before I got addicted. But now I've been thinking about it all day, wondering how their project went.

Scary isnt it.......

(GOOD NEWS!!!!!) I just met a girl in my office who actually has seen that episode! AND SHE TOLD ME ALL ABOUT IT!!!!! Lizzie didn't win the marriage thing, but she didn't get divorced. It was a good one...

2. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    I...uh...sometimes I worry about you.

3. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    there is absolutely nothing wrong with watching Lizzy Mcguire. I happen to watch it whenever I see it on...because I believe that Gordo and Matt are really cool and Ethan Craft is good comic relief because he's so freaking stupid.

4. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    ......I watched another episode.... THE ENTIRE THING!!!!!! she almost became a bad girl, but her friends helped her stay good.... GOD BLESS THOSE FRIENDS!!!!!!

thanks jank...

5. Iggy

Iggy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2002
    *rolls up newspaper*

no...no

bad dog.

:D

6. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Y'know what's better than Lizzie Maguire is Even Stevens... that's a cool show.

7. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    the only thing bad about this is that Lizzie Macguire is no longer on!!!! Right, when Lizzie and Gordo finally get a thing going, they cancel the freaking show!!! They did the same exact thing with Flash Forward... BAH!!! stupid child actors and their stupid demands for more money and better contracts!!!! PSH!!!!

8. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    why cant they just be slaves and work for peanuts until they are old and grey?! dang them!

9. Starr_Saberblade

Starr_Saberblade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2004
    I love Lizzie McGuier ( though I'm not caring that I spell it wrong) I am mad that they cancled it when Gordo and lizzie started a thing... I did like Flash Forward as well .. wow I watched that when I was about 9 or 10 hehehe that show was so cool!

10. MartyBrandt

MartyBrandt Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2004
    Its not exactly because of the actors. Disney has a thing with their shows. They will only let them run for 3 seasons and thats it. Not matter how popular.

-Marty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.