main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A series of A/T vigs... **COMPLETED WITH A HAPPY ENDING***

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Courtney_Solo, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    I have 74 posts now!!! wOOt! Yippee! I'm in a Library and I feel like shouting 4 joy! Oops... [face_blush] [face_devil] [face_whistling] [face_worried] [face_laugh] O:) [face_clown] 8-} :oops: Oopsies! :D

2. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    They are going to. The first book of Troy Denning's Dark Nest trilogy hits stores next month.

3. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Ooh! Good. Srry, I still can't post right now, I can't concentrate cuz I just got thru a tornado and I'm online so I won't think about my near death expeirience...and I'm @ a library! :D

4. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    Ouch. A tornado is a scary thing. One came within spitting distance of my apartment last fall. The county gets one tornado every few years, and it buzzes my place. Scared the living daylights outta me. I can sympathize with that.

5. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    These are lovely, CourtneySolo. :) I like the structure of the little poems with their refrains. Very original.

I'm also enjoying the humour - it's very in character.

Tahiri: I happen to like the name Tahi
    Hee hee. ;) Great choice. :D

I can see Tahi is a force to be reckoned with. I wonder who she gets that from?

6. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Tahi

Thank You! [face_blush] Yeah, I actually thought of your screen name while I was trying to decide a name for one of their kids! Then I couldn't come up with a good boy's name so I called it Luke, :D

Tahiri and Anakin just have a vib that I can recon with! ;)

Zeb

Yeah...but their wasn't a REAL tornado, I just found out. Just alot of hail and rain and thunder and lightning. I couldn't see in front of my car!

7. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    This was a real one - and it was literally right above my apartment. Category F1.

8. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    :eek: [face_not_talking] Not possible! [face_thinking] Really?

I believe you... ouch!

9. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Tahi suddenly remebered the tracking device her father had installed, somewhere around her mouth.

She located it and smashed it. There's no use them getting in my way...

She missed her parents, sure. But they were just going to sit around and watch Boba Fett and Riina get away with killing her brother.

She had always had a strong connection with him, and she didn't want to reach out to his body just yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maybe I should tell her I'm alive." Luke was rattling suggestions to his parents, who were contemplating what had happened, even though it was all too obvious...

"We will wait and....WHAT HAS POSSESSED ME?!" Tahiri exclaimed.

"Huh?" Anakin was half asleep.

"I'm not acting like myself! Luke's right we should be trying to reach her! Not groping at straws in our minds!

"I'm so terribly sleepy."

"Too bad, go ahead Luke."

Luke reached out to his sister, and wanted to recoil. She was so full of hate and despair, and the dark side. He told her that he was alive, to come home, not to do anything rash.

The last thing he felt was a great pain in his right shoulder, so overpoweringly painful, that he fell to the floor, unconcious.

10. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    Owww. That can't be good.

No kidding about it. The tornado sort of hopped through the county, touching down and lifting up repeatedly. We were below the vortex, so no harm was done, but it was rather surreal to have that happen.

11. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    NO KIDDIN'!

12. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    The wierdeset part is - and to this day I don't know why - we lost radio reception across the dial. It was freaky.

13. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    I understand...sorta. :D

14. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Tahi awoke, still groggy from...whatever had hit her.

"So..the granddaughter of Han Solo is too weak to defeat me with her lightsaber, this will be easier than I had expected." Boba Fett pointed to her lightsaber, held by her mother.

Mom?

"No." Her mother's look-a-like said. "I am Riina of Domin Kwaad, assasin, Yuuzhan Vong, and Aid to Boba Fett, one of the most feared bounty hunters in the galaxy."

She sounds talented. Tahi tried to look on the bright side, but there was none. She missed her family, she saw what a fool she had been, and how they had tried to help her. Her brother was dead, and now she was about to be too. She tried to reach out to her family, t warn them, to call for help from them. To tell them not to come, and yet, asking them to help her. And then she felt him.

Luke.

Tahi smiled and called her lightsaber to her. It flew from Riina's hand and into her own. "You have lost your strength Riina, you wre once force sensitive...that I know." Tahi taunted her.

"Your parents were the cause of that, the only way I could stay alive was to loose the thing that I held for granted, but now...I feel so empty without it..."

"Why in sarlacc's belly are you pouring your heart out to this CHILD!?" Boba shouted at Riina.

"I am not a child." Tahi raised herslef to her full hight. "I am Tahi Jade Solo, Great-Granddaughter of Darth Vader, Granddaughter of Han Solo and Daughter of Anakin and Tahiri Solo, and Jedi Knight of the New Rebublic."

Fear aroused in both of the assasin's eyes as they turned to run. Tahi bent her blade in attack postion and charged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tahi needs our assistance!" Luke shouted as he bolted upright from his mass of pillows.

"Take it easy Luke, we know."

"Then why..."

"We're aboard the Sacred Gem headed towards your sister, who is no longer in trouble... at least not from the dark side."

The Sacred Gem had been Tahiri's honeymoon present from Luke Skywalker, before he met his fate on a successful mission. Ever since then, Tahiri had kept such good care of it, that it had never been used, save once, when Tahiri had rescued her son from another unsuccessful trap of the Yuuzhan Vong.

"Then she had turned from that path?" Luke sat still then spoke again, this time in joy. "I'm beginning to sound like Tahi after she had realized what a fool she had been."

"You..."

"She told me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tahi pilled the corpses of Boba Fett and Riina in a small bin and pushed it off the cliff.

Glad that's over.

Tahi wiped her hands in victory. "Another job barely done."

The Sacred Gem passed over her head and swooped into a landing.

Her Mother came out first, then her Father, and last her brother.

"Luke!" she shouted and ran to him. "I'm so glad your safe!"

"I could say the same to you!" he whispered. "Glad your back."

Arm-in-Arm, the Solo family walked up the plank into the awaiting cockpit.

But before they tookoff, Tahi swore she heard a sinister voice whisper.

" I'll get you yet... "

15. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    Talk about a happy reunion. Riina's sooo not gone, but she'll be out of commission for a while.

16. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Riina is NOT the sinister voice..FYI...If you wanna start guessing.... :D ;)

17. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    "Tahi!" Everyone waiting for her at the temple, which was practicly EVERYONE at the temple, screamed at the same time as she climbed down the gangplank.

Tahi's best friend, Caleb Quinn, ran up to her. "What in the force's name went through your head to actually do that!?"

"I thought Luke was dead." Tahi replied quitely. "I wanted revenge."

"Oh, well...your Aunt Jaina is waiting for you in her room, she hasn't been feeling well."

"Thanks." Tahi walked to her awaiting Aunt's room.

5 minutes later...

"YOU HAD A BABY!"

"Yes."

"But wouldn't that be like your....5th one?"

"Two sets of twins...the force gets demanding sometimes."

"How..."

"My wife listens to the force too much." Zekk Ennth walked in.

"More like the holonet." Tahi muttered.

A pillow came flying through the air at her.

18. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
  19. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Ookay! that's all folks! Thanx 4 reading,

Courtney_Solo

20. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
  21. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    Nice. Thank goodness they're all safe. My, it seems Jaina likes being a mom.

22. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    uh...well...yeah, i guess. She had 2 sets of twins and one single.

;) I sound like I'm @ sonic w/ my swim team. :D

23. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Just to let everyone know, back then I was obsessed with posted everyday, even hour...or minute. :D

~Courtney~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.