main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends A Series of Yoda drabbles this is...Completed 8/23/09

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by KELIA, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    superb use of the prompts

Will the marriage between Yoda and Yaddle produce little Yoda's and Yaddles;)

and eternity Yoda and Yaddle together forever

2. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    ?Are you okay?? Master Qorbin asked, kneeling next to him.

?Saw the Temple in flames,? Yoda gasped. ?Saw?myself laughing?holding a torch..,?

Qorbin gathered Yoda into a hug. ?That was the Force showing you what would happen if you embrace the darkside.

I could imagine Yoda burning the temple down in his sleep.[face_laugh]

3. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008
    Forever Darth Yoda now that's a scary thought.

Always I'm so very happy for the new couple.

MaybeI think every Male dreads their annual check-up.

Loved Eternity

Keep up the good work and post soon!

4. Alasse_Earfalas

Alasse_Earfalas Jedi Master star 2

Mar 6, 2008
    ALWAYS & ETERNITY!!!!!! **SQUEAL!!!!!** Oh my gosh, I LOVED those!!!

[face_love] :* [face_love] :* [face_love] :* [face_love] :* [face_love] :* [face_love] :* [face_love] :* [face_love] :* [face_love] :* [face_love] :*

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Jade_eyes: Magnificent update. These prompts were tailor made for mush

Thank you! [:D]

I?m glad you enjoyed them :)

earlybird-obi-wan: Will the marriage between Yoda and Yaddle produce little Yoda's and Yaddles

In my happy little world, of course! :D

Imagine the state of the Order, though :p

Gkilkenny: I could imagine Yoda burning the temple down in his sleep.

Now there?s an idea! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Raphire: Keep up the good work and post soon!

Thank you!

I?m glad you enjoyed my use of prompts. :)

Alasse_Earfalas: ALWAYS & ETERNITY!!!!!! **SQUEAL!!!!!** Oh my gosh, I LOVED those!!!

Thank you!

I had a lot of fun writing those.

6. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Youngling

Two year-old Yoda crawled to the corner of the playroom where the Crèche Master stored all the toys. His curious eyes traveled fro the stuffed animals to the spaceships neatly arranged on the shelves of the storage unit.

?I guess you want to play,? Master Zyl chuckled, kneeling beside him. ?Here is a cargo ship. What do you think of that??

Yoda took the small toy and gazed at it for a moment before putting it in his mouth.?

?No, we don?t eat toys,? Zyl gently chided. ?What about this nice Ewok??

Yoda touched it?s soft fur. ?Mine,? he smiled.

Initiate

Yoda nervously glanced at the group of Masters gathered around the training mats. His instructors had assured him he didn?t have to worry about being chosen when the time came but that did not quell his anxiety whenever hi was being observed.

?Yoda, you may begin.?

Swallowing the lump in his throat, Yoda focused on lifting the full bucket of water and moving it across the room.

?Good self control,? someone softly whispered.

His heart leapt for joy. Biting back a smile, Yoda glanced appreciatively at the spectator, losing control of his bucket and dropping it over another Master?s head.

Padawan

Yoda stood next to his Master nervously waiting for his reaction. ?Said I could decorate any way I wished,? Yoda reminded him after several silent minutes.

Qorbin forced his mouth to shut as he took in every inch of his new padawan?s bedroom.

The once white walls were now a dingy green and covered with moss. Yoda?s bed was replaced with a small, brown mat. The floor had been converted into freshly grown grass and several pittens roamed freely.

?Think what do you??

?I?I?I?m not sure,? Qorbin stammered, ?other than I?ll have to watch what I say from now on.?

Knight

?You are a Knight now, Yoda,? Qorbin reminded him. ?You don?t have to ask me before making a decision anymore.?

?Know that,? Yoda replied. ?But respect your opinion I do.?

?Very well,? Qorbin closed his eyes. ?Considering your?uniqueness, you could get away with asking for a lot,? he opened one eye, smiling at Yoda?s horrified expression. ?But knowing the kind of Jedi you are, I would suggest you request a room near the gardens that the Council wouldn?t mind you turning into part of the garden.?

?Think they will allow that do you?? Yoda asked hopefully.

?I?m sure they would.?

Master

Yoda paused inside the training room as a myriad of emotions swirled over him. It was hard for him to believe he would now be joining the group of Masters observing the initiates for potential padawans.

He smiled as the first group entered. They all looked as if they were going to be sick as they approached the mats.

He slowly made his way across the room catching the eye of one bold Twi?lek. He could sense the boy?s anxiety yet he was putting on a brave face.

?An eye on this one I will have to keep,? he thought.

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    A brilliant finish!

=D=

I've enjoyed these tremendously.

:D

8. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Youngling: I thought just occurred to me. If Yoda is tiny now, how big was he at two years old.[face_thinking]

Initiate: It is amazing but it happens you?re doing ok until someone say great job keep going then you fall flat on your face.:oops:

Padawan: Yes, his Master should know better than to give Yoda a free rein.o_O

Knight: I like that he still respects his master opinion and his love of weird plant life.:D

Master: I always wondered who was Yoda?s first apprentice, seven or eight hundred years ago.:D

Your drabbles were wonderful.[face_dancing]

Well done with all of them.=D=

9. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008
    A Brillient Finale. Absolutely Brillient.

I understand Yoda so much better then I ever thought I would so I thank you for the enjoyable insight.

Though I am very said to see it go. :(

Bravo and you will be seeing more of me in your amazing works =D=

10. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    great last set seeing Yoda from little one to master.

Congrats on finishing=D==D=

11. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    Catching up and a big "WooHoo!" on completing this challenge. You ARE the Yoda expert here at TF.net and I look forward to more of your writing.

Well done! =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.