main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Shining Light into Darkness: Silver Lining Completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Falcon, Jan 4, 2015.

1. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Great job in destroying the Death Star, but Anakin getting hurt has me worried.

AzureAngel2 and Falcon like this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Riveting and terrific cliffhanger! =D=

3. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    I paced inside the waiting room as I waited to hear word on Anakin’s condition. I could sense he was fine and growing stronger each minute he spent in the bacta tank. I hoped that meant I could tell Padme her daring and stubborn husband would make a full recovery. I looked up as I heard footsteps approach the medical wing. The door opened as Bail walked through.

“How is General Skywalker?” Bail questioned with a concerned expression.

“I sense through the Force he’s growing stronger, I haven’t heard word from the medic yet,” I answered as Bail nodded in agreement as he approached me and took my hands into his.

“I’m also under the impression that you blew up the Death Star and have brought those to justice, for our people,” Bail said with a saddened smile. “Alderaan owes you a dept of gratitude. I did over hear the comment over the comms, everyone did. You did well out there.”

“Thank you, Prince Bail,” I gave a weary smile and shook my head sadly. “It would’ve been better if it never happened at all. It should’ve never happened. All we did was keep Naboo safe.”

“And prevented it from happening again,” Bail explained with a frown.

”All those people aboard the Death Star,” I explained. “Most were innocent. I feel like I have the blood of millions on my hands. It had to be done but…”

“It couldn’t be helped,” Bail attempted to sooth my feelings. “It had to be done or many more planet’s would’ve suffered the same fate as Alderaan.”

“Naboo owes you a dept of gratitude as well, Master Colias,” someone spoke from the doorway as I turned and watched as the Queen walked in. “I would like to offer for you and your family to call Naboo your home from now on.”

“Thank you for the offer, your highness,” I agreed with a smile. “I will gladly call Naboo my home. I would also like to help locate a planet for my people to call home as well.”

“In time we will, Fress,” Bail agreed as the door to the bacta tanks opened causing everyone to turn in the direction where the medic was standing.

“General Skywalker will make a full recovery and he should rest for a couple of weeks,” the medic explained as he walked towards me. “He’s asking for Padme but…”

“She’s not here yet,” I answered with a frown. “May I see Anakin? He was my master during the Clone Wars.”

“Of course, this way,” the medic gestured to a recovery room. “He will seem a bit groggy for a few hours as the anesthetic clears his system. When he’s more aware of his surroundings I will consider moving him into a room where he can have more visitors. All in all, he’s in good health.”

I felt relief flood through me. I knew Anakin was strong and it would take a lot to kill him. I was thankful the Death Star was gone and could not be used to terrorize the galaxy. That gave me some peace of mind at least.

I walked into Anakin’s recovery room and noticed he was still fast asleep. I approached his bedside and sat down in the chair and gently took his hand. I was glad I didn’t have to tell Padme that Anakin died during battle. That was not a conversation I did not want to have. Anakin stirred at my touch as his eyes fluttered open. He turned his head in my direction and smiled then frowned. “Padme should be here within the hour. How are you feeling?”

“Tired,” Anakin answered honestly as I nodded in agreement. “What about Naboo?”

“Safe,” I answered gently as Anakin frowned. “I succeeded in shooting two torps into the exhaust port. You were caught in the blast from when the Death Star blew. The medic said you will make a full recovery.”

“I’m sorry that you had to make the shot,” Anakin commented with a concerned expression. “Are you all right?”

“I don’t know,” I answered honestly as Anakin waited for me to continue to explain. “It had to be done otherwise it would’ve been turned on Naboo. It came down to the wire, they were about to destroy Naboo just before the torps went in. It killed no telling how many innocents onboard the Death Star.”

“It had to be done, Fress,” Anakin repeated what Bail told me five minutes ago. “Dooku would’ve used it to wipe out any planet supporting the Alliance. More systems would’ve suffered the same fate as Alderaan if the weapon was continued to allow to exist. You did what had to be done. It should’ve never been built in the first place let alone be used. Don’t allow the guilt get to you. You have nothing to feel guilty about.”

“That’s what Bail told me before you came out of the Bacta tank,” I explained as Anakin gave me a knowing expression. “I can’t wait to see my children.”

“Me too,” Anakin agreed with a soft smile as I changed the subject. “You did well out there, Padawan.”

“I had a good mentor,” I answered back with a small smile as Anakin gave a prided expression. “Thank you to all that you have taught me.”

“You’re welcome,” Anakin closed his eyes and fell back asleep as I continued to sit by his bedside waiting for Padme and Jess to bring the children back. Even though I felt guilty for killing innocent lives aboard the Death Star, Dooku would’ve used it on other planets killing millions of innocent beings. No matter how I looked at it, it was something that had to be done. Dooku forced that confrontation with the Rebellion by attempting to use the Death Star on Naboo. With that insight I felt the guilt ease. I didn’t have a choice and was forced to act out defending for those who could not defend themselves.

-----------------
    RX_Sith, AzureAngel2, Nyota's Heart

AzureAngel2 and RX_Sith like this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Super and true assurances for Fress' actions, although her feelings are absolutely understandable @};-

5. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Hopefully Fress will recognize that destroying the Death Star helped immensely those that would have been killed by it.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  6. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    ”All those people aboard the Death Star,” I explained. “Most were innocent. I feel like I have the blood of millions on my hands. It had to be done but…”

“It couldn’t be helped,” Bail attempted to sooth my feelings. “It had to be done or many more planet’s would’ve suffered the same fate as Alderaan.

Your Anakin has a conscience and I like that very, very much. It is good that you point out that innocent people die in war.

Falcon likes this.
  7. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I walked up to Jess and Padme as the children ran towards me. Brice and Mekaila reached me before Jess could as they wrapped their little hands around my waist as I wrapped my arms around both of their backs. I looked up at Jess as he kissed me on the lips. “My babies,” I whispered with relief that they were fine.

“I’m thankful you survived the battle,” Jess said as he pulled back with a grateful smile then frowned. “Are you all right?I heard you’re the one who dealt the blow to the Death Star.”

“I’m fine,” I answered with a weary smile. “I wasn’t given a choice. It was either destroy the Death Star or allow the Empire to destroy Naboo.”

“You did your duty, Fress,” Padme said with a sadden smile. “There was no choice and Dooku forced the confrontation. Thank you for saving my people from suffering the same fate as Alderaan.”

“You’re welcome, senator,” I answered formally as Padme hugged me.

“How is Anakin?” Padme asked worriedly as she pulled back with a frown.

“He’ll make a full recovery,” I reassured with a small smile.“He’s been asking for you and the children,” I explained as Luke and Leia hugged me from behind.I felt my legs tightened at the sudden off balance I felt from the sudden extra weight.

“Luke, Leia, let’s go see your father,” Padme spoke gently as they released their grip from me.Rex, Ahsoka and Tess walked up to me next as I smiled.

“Glad to see you’re all right as well,” I said as I hugged Tess then Rex and Ahsoka.

“How is Anakin?”Ahsoka questioned with a worried expression.

“He’ll live,” I answered reassuringly. “And will make a full recovery. I’m just thankful we all survived this. I did lose a few from my squadron. I’ll have to make time to inform their families in the next twenty-four hours.”

“You won’t believe who was rumored to be on the Death Star when it blew,” Ahsoka said with a smile as Rex shook his head.

I raised an eyebrow waiting for her to say who it was, she seemed excited causing me to frown.I had heard that Tarkin was in charge of the station.“Tarkin is dead now, isn’t he?”I always knew that man would meet his end the way he treated others. He always seemed to enjoy giving the death penalty out and didn’t hesitate to do so.

Ahsoka nodded with a small smile. Tarkin was dead, one less high ranking Imperial to think about. “Dooku was rumored to be on the Death Star when it blew.”

My jaw dropped open as I stared at Ahsoka in shock. Was she kidding? I don’t remember sensing Dooku during the battle at all. The only question was, was it a rumor or was he really onboard the Death Star? Time would only tell. I made a note to check in with my spies on Coruscant.

-------------------

TBC

AzureAngel2, RX_Sith, Nyota's Heart

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great reunions :) and woot! What a rumor if true! [face_relieved]

9. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    I doubt that Dooku was aboard the Death Star; that would almost be too easy of a death for him.

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yikes, probably so. Our heroes can't catcha break. :p

11. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    “I’m fine,” I answered with a weary smile. “I wasn’t given a choice. It was either destroy the Death Star or allow the Empire to destroy Naboo.”

“You did your duty, Fress,” Padme said with a sadden smile. “There was no choice and Dooku forced the confrontation. Thank you for saving my people from suffering the same fate as Alderaan.”

Hard choice.

Anyway, I also doubt that Dooku was really onboard when the death star blew up. Sith like plots within plots. Like a story written from the makers of "Once upon a time" really.

Falcon likes this.
  12. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I sat back and rubbed my eyes after I informed the last of the families of the squad members I lost during the battle. I made a point of informing them they died as heroes attempting a dangerous mission that saved millions of lives. I knew it wouldn’t help ease the pain of loss it caused, but I hoped it did help. I planned to hold a funeral for their families to help with closure in a week from now. They all agreed to come.

My com unit went off causing me to frown. I wasn’t expecting my spies in Coruscant to contact me yet and this caused me to be curious as I hit the receive button. The widow of Greg Benton looked at me with tear streaked eyes. “Mrs Benton, is there something I can help you with?”

“I can’t come up with the credits this quickly,” Mrs Benton said as tears filled her eyes. “It’ll cost me three hundred for my children and I to travel.”

“Is there an account I can wire the amount to you so you can buy passage?” I questioned with a frown as Mrs. Benton gave a weak smile and nodded as she rattled off the information.

“General, it was necessary wasn’t it?” Mrs. Benton questioned causing me to frown. “He didn’t die for something pointless?”

“No, it wasn’t pointless. Your husband did a heroic act,” I explained with a saddened expression. “I’m from Alderaan. My home planet was destroyed with the Death Star. If the Alliance didn’t destroy the weapon, Naboo was next on the list to be destroyed. He helped saved millions of lives and no telling how many more if we failed. The Empire would’ve used the weapon on all home worlds that supports the Rebellion.”

“That’s all I needed to know,” Mrs Benton said as she bit her lip. “Thank you for your assistance, it’s appreciated.”

“You’re welcome. We’ll see you in a week,” I said as Mrs. Benton killed the transmission. I quickly called the bank to make the arrangements to have the credits transferred out of the squads allowance and into Mrs. Benton’s account.

Before I had a chance to stand up the com unit went off again causing me to answer it. I wasn’t surprised who was on the other end. I don’t remember sensing Dooku aboard the Death Star before it went. I suspected it was nothing more than a rumor for his amusement.

“Are you surprised to see me alive, Master Colias?” Dooku questioned with sly grin making me want to slap him upside the head.

“Not really, I don’t remember sensing your slimy presence onboard during the battle,” I answered in a snippy tone. “What do you want, Dooku?”

“Is that any way to greet the new Emperor of the Empire?” Dooku questioned causing me to feel sick to my stomach. I was about to throw up at the thought.

“Let’s see, we have a long history before you took over as Emperor and I remember our encounters as being annoying and irritating,” I ticked off my fingers. “You were going to use my son’s clone to drag through the mud and blew up my home planet, so forgive me if I forget to bow. Whatever you have to say or offer, you’re wasting your breath. I'm not interested.”

“Here me out first,” Dooku said with a frown as he showed no reactions to the points I made. “I’m in need of a new apprentice. You’re the first to survive Palpaitne killing him. I want you to join me in the dark side as my right hand.”

“Let me think it over. I have two children who depend on me. I have a husband who would chase me halfway across the galaxy and I will not be the reason my children become orphans,” I answered immediately. “There is nothing to think over.”

“Give my proposal some thought,” Dooku said with a frown. “You have one week.”

“There’s nothing to think about,” I said with certainty. “Next time we meet, you will find my lightsaber in your back. That’s if I beat Anakin to the punch.”

“Think it over,” Dooku persisted before he cut the transmission.

Dooku was persistent, I’ll give him that much. Turning to the dark side was not an option for me. And never will be. Dooku was just wasting his time with me. I will not be the reason my children grow up without a mother. There was nothing to think about.

------------------------
    Nyota's Heart, RX_Sith, AzureAngel2

RX_Sith and Nyota's Heart like this.
  13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice thing Fress is doing for the families of those lost. [face_thinking] I applaud her immediate decisiveness, no wibble-wobbling on capitulating. Dooku definitely has the overconfident arrogance of a Sithly type. :p

Falcon likes this.
  14. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Dooku needing an apprentice means that he will turn to Anakin next as his apprentice since Fress said no.

Falcon likes this.
  15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Then Anakin can say the newest discovered best line ever. [face_laugh] Ahem, best. [face_rofl] Introduced by JadeLotus, "Kriff off, Sheev." :cool: [face_love]

Falcon likes this.
  16. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002

[face_thinking]

[face_thinking]

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  17. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Authors Notes: When I first developed Fress Colias in 2003. I gave her a dark side personality called Tahiri Tirrus. She was more cold and calculating then Vader and Palpatine combined. I'm not a hundred percent sure I want to play her off like this. If she did, then Anakin would have his hands full with her. We'll see how this goes.

I walked into the living room as Anakin and Jess looked up with a concerned expression as I sat down beside Jess on the couch. He wrapped his arms around me as I leaned my head against his chest. “We’ll enjoy what Naboo has to offer for the week then we’ll head back to Tatooine. It’ll give Padme and the children time to visit with their family.”

“Sounds like a plan to me,” Anakin agreed with a smile as Leia climbed into his lap. “Are all the arrangements made with the families?”

“Yes they are,” I answered with a heavy sigh. “That’s the hardest part about running a squadron, is informing their families,” I paused for a second as Anakin kissed Leia on the head. “Dooku wasn’t onboard the Death Star. He called me a few minutes ago asking me to be his apprentice. You’ll most likely be asked next since I denied him. He wants me to think it over for a week.”

“This would get you close enough to kill him,” Anakin pointed out with a frown causing me to raise an eyebrow.

“I’m sorry did I miss something? I’m training Jess’s brother, raising two children and you want me to do what?” I questioned with a raised brow. “I’m not risking it, Anakin. No matter how tempting it is.”

“Fress, think it over. This could be a chance to put a stop to this war if you agree to his terms,” Anakin explained with a frown.

“I don’t like this idea,” Jess agreed with me as I sighed. “On the other hand, Anakin does have a good point.”

“I can’t believe you’re agreeing with him,” I muttered under my breath as I looked at Anakin with a frown. “And if I still refuse?”

“I’ll do it,” Anakin answered with a serious expression.

“What if this idea backfires and we become like Palpatine? We would have to change planets and disappear for a long time,” I pointed out with a frown. “I don’t want to have to deal with our dark side personalities. You’re playing with fire. I will not be the reason our children are orphans.”

“You don’t have to give yourself to the dark side, as soon as his back is turned. Just shove your lightsaber right through him,” Anakin pointed out with a frown. “If you do run into trouble, Yoda taught me a new trick on how to break through someone’s darkness with my own light. It takes a strong user to do a feat like that. I am strong enough to do it.”

I gave a heavy sigh. Even with Anakin’s way of dealing with a crazy dark sider, I still didn’t think this was a good idea. On the other hand, it would allow me to kill Dooku. Without Dooku the remaining Imperials would fight amongst themselves weaking the Imperial army. “I’ll give it some thought. I just hope this doesn’t back fire.”

TBC

Nyota's Heart, RX_Sith, AzureAngel2

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow, what a plan! [face_nail_biting] It could totally backfire! [face_worried] If not, it would solve a lot, but... whew! Is it worth the risk?

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  19. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Risky move by whomever decides to become Dooku's apprentice, but would Dooku be that trusting after Fress refused outright in the first place. It's going to be a major decision no matter what.

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I took a deep breath as I walked to the front of the funeral procession with a saddened expression on my face. “We’re here to morn those lose in battle a week ago today. The Empire destroyed my home of Alderaan with a super weapon called the Death Star. The battle happened above Naboo. If the weapon was not destroyed then many more systems would’ve suffered the same fate. The loss of my squad members was not in vain. They acted without second thoughts helping us destroy the weapon. They are heroes that will be remembered for years to come. I will make sure of it. I encourage everyone here to speak if they would like to about their loved ones that were lost.”

I stood back and took a hold of Jess’s hand as one after another family members stepped forward to speak about their loved one. She felt Jess lean his head against mine as I sighed. I hated this part of being the Squad commander. Some of the squad mates stepped forward and spoke about the mates they had lost. It was good to know the ones I chose to be in my squad had drawn close to each other. Without that friendship, the squad wouldn’t do as well.
    --------------------
    I sat down in the middle of the floor as Anakin did the same. Master Yoda heard of our plan and decided to point out how bad of an idea this was. Now he was forcing us to face the mirror, it shows us what our dark side personalities are like. This part scared me.

“Fear leads to the path of the dark side,” Yoda reminded me as I took a deep breath to calm the feelings within me. “Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering. Face the mirror you must if to succeed this plan will. You will be aware and not lose yourselves if to attempt this task Dooku has asked of you.”

“Sticking my lightsaber in his back as soon as he turns it to me, sounds like a better idea then falling to the darkside,” I muttered under my breath as Anakin shot me a knowing look. If only I could smack that smug knowing smirk off his face. “Keep smirking, Snarky, I’m thinking hot orange for next time.”

“You wouldn’t dare,” Anakin shook his head sadly causing me to smirk as if to say wouldn’t I? That caused my former master to hesitate for a second. “You know I will find a way to pay you back, right?”

“Focus, both of you must,” Yoda insisted causing me to forget about the teasing as I sunk myself into the Force. I sensed Yoda observing me as images appeared in front of me. I stood up noting I was in the Imperial Palace.

A figure stepped forward out of the shadows as I recognized her as me, but her eyes were yellow with red and orange flicks in them. They were cold, calculating and devoid of love and warmth. “I have been waiting for you.”

“I will never give myself over,” I said with a hardened tone.

“You would be rich, the second most powerful person in the galaxy. Others will fear you and do as you ask without question,” my shadow explained causing me to shudder. There was no way I could go through with this request. “All of this can be yours if you allow Dooku to become your master.”

“Never,” I said with finality as my other shadow watched me with no emotions.

“You’re making a mistake Colias. Everyone will know you as Lady Tirrus,” Tirrus stated as a storm trooper stepped forward and reported bad news to her. Tirrus didn’t look pleased as she took her lightsaber off her belt and turned it on with a flick of her wrist. She shoved it through the storm troopers stomach and twisted it causing myself to feel sick to my stomach. How could she be that cruel? The trooper let out a horrifying scream as I turned away from the scene. “You are weak, Colias. You’re nothing more than a little girl with a glow rod. You will become powerful and strong if you fall to the dark side.”

The scene changed to where Tirrus faced off against Master Fisto. He lost the fight as Tirrus used two lightsabers on lower setting and pinned Fisto up on the wall by sticking the lightsabers through his shoulder blades. I felt sick to my stomach, how did she even know that was going to work? “I will not be the reason my children grow up without a mother and father.”

“Who said they had too?” Tirrus gloated causing me to frown. “They would be the Heirs to the Empire. All you have to do is kill Dooku and take his place as Empress. It is your destiny.”

“Jess would never allow me near the children again,” I said as I felt my heart ache at what I could become. “I would die alone and never be loved again. I don’t want that. I love my family and I could never do that to them. It takes strength and courage to stick by your beliefs. To give in and be like what you have become is a horrifying thought.”

Tirrus didn’t say a word as she charged me as I picked up my lightsaber and ignited the silver blade. Tirrus has a black lightsaber? I raised an eyebrow in shock as our blades connected. “I know you will always be a a part of me, but I will never allow you to control me.”

“You are a weak fool,” Tirrus spat out angrily as I closed my eyes stretching out with the Force and bringing her shadow into me as Tirrus screamed out in shock as she disappeared.

I opened my eyes as Yoda watched me with a concern. “She was cold, cruel, and calculating. If I ever fell to the darkside I would end up taking over as Empress and the galaxy would really be in trouble.”

Anakin reached for my hand and helped me to stand on my feet. “I was angry all the time. I didn’t care who I hurt and if I joined Palpatine, I would’ve never been able to raise my children with Padme. I love my family. I could never hurt them.”

“Neither could I,” I agreed with a frown as we looked towards Yoda. “Master Yoda, is it worth the risk to end this war by taking up Dooku’s invitation or would this backfire? Are we better off waiting for an opportunity to take him out?”

“Rushing in head first, backfire this would. Make your lives as well as the lives of your family more difficult. Decide this decision for you, I cannot,” Yoda answered with a frown as I turned my attention to Anakin.

“Dooku will call in two days from now, we should have our answer by then,” I said with a frown as Anakin shook his head. “Not unless you decided to not join him due to facing your darkside?”

“It’s a bad idea. I would become Vader and he was rumored to be cold and uncaring,” Anakin explained with a frown. “If Dooku does drag in an innocent in as his apprentice, I can help that individual. I will not be willing fall to the dark side and I’m not expecting you to do the same.”

“I feel the same way, Anakin,” I said with a frown and shook my head. “We deny him outright and he’ll just have to look else where.”

“I agree,” Anakin said with a smile as we looked towards Yoda as he nodded in approval. “When the time is right, we’ll have our chance. Rushing in will only make things worse.”

“Masters of the Force you both are,” Yoda spoke proudly. “Promoted to master you both are.”

“Thank you, Master,” I bowed with a smile as Anakin did the same. I looked at Anakin as he smiled proudly as me. This was a good day indeed. We’ll just have to figure out how to deal with Dooku another way.
    -----------------------
    Nyota's Heart, RX_Sith , AzureAngel2

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Bravo on the chillingness and on the prudent decision. =D= Whew, mega relief!

22. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Glad that they decided to just take on Dooku as Jedi rather than pretend to join him.

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I walked up to the holo communication as Dooku’s stared at me with a gleeful expression causing me to frown. I shook my head sadly as I stared him down. “You know I would only end up killing you and end up as Empress right?”

“Right, I have foreseen it,” Dooku said as I frowned. “I know you will become Tirrus, a cold calculating sith and I can help you get there.”

“Kriff off Dooku. My family would suffer my actions in the long run. I refuse to join you. You will have to look elsewhere,” I gave my final answer to him. It was a bad idea if I joined Dooku and became a Sith.

“Very well, if that’s the way you feel about it,” Dooku looked towards Anakin with a frown. “And what about you, Skywalker? Have you thought it over?”

“I want to walk my daughter down the isle and if I joined you, I won’t have that opportunity,” Anakin explained causing me to smile. “I would become Vader, a ruthless, cold uncaring don’t care who I hurt individual. And my children would carry a heavy burden if I turned. My answer is no.”

“This is young Kyp Durron,” Dooku said as he held a baby in his arms causing my heart to freeze. How could he choose a baby? That’s not right. “He is strong in the Force and if guided correctly will become a powerful Sith Lord. I have foreseen it.”

“You snatched an infant to turn to the dark side?” I felt shock and horror wash through me as I turned my attention to Anakin whose jaw had hit the floor. I turned my attention back to Dooku. To be honest I didn’t see this one coming. How could he even think about raising an infant in the dark side? “You’ve sunk to a whole new low, Dooku.”

“Have I?” Dooku questioned as I raised an eyebrow. “I’ll make you a new deal,” Dooku purred causing me to go on guard. “If you join me then I will return young Durron to his parents.”

I stared at Dooku feeling disbelief rush through me. I turned my attention to Anakin as he looked at me with a frown. Anakin can’t fall to the dark side, the Jedi needed it’s chosen one. “Are you sure you can get me out?”

“I can but I prefer if I didn’t have too,” Anakin whispered with a frown.

“Just be prepared to change planets,” I whispered to Anakin as I felt shock rush through him. “I can’t let Dooku turn that innocent into a Sith Lord. At some point we can get him to train as a Jedi in the future. I can sense that much.”

“This is insane, Fress,” Anakin pointed out with a frown.

“I’m sorry, Anakin,” I said with a frown. “Remind my children that I loved them.”

”Don’t do this,” Anakin pleaded one last time as he placed a hand on my shoulder. “What do I tell Jess?”

“I love him, and not to worry,” I answered as I looked at Dooku with a frown. I had a plan on how to turn this whole thing into my favor. As soon as Dooku’s back was turned, I planned to kill him. “I’ll join you.”

“I’ll be expecting you in three days from now,” Dooku said as he terminated the communication.

“Fress, what’s your real plan?” Anakin questioned as I smirked. I had a plan all right, one that would end this war very quickly.
    ----------------
    AzureAngel2, Nyota's Heart, RX_Sith

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  24. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Hopefully she does have a plan to get rid of Dooku.

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= Wow, shocking turn there. [face_worried]