curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thefanwithnoname

thefanwithnoname Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2000
    What do you think?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Infiltration

He felt a blaster bolt hiss by his shoulder as he rolled over his right arm, to come to a abrupt halt against the hard substance that he had chosen for cover. The on coming barrage of blaster bolts fired at him came from a squad of Storm Troopers, which had emerged from the hanger bay in front of the repulser truck which he was huddled behind. He looked up from behind the truck to acquire a target and snapped of two shots from his blaster pistol in quick succession. The first shot only grazed the arm of the Storm Trooper that he had fired at but the second nailed his partner in the face. Even with his luck and skill of a marksmen there was no way he could defeat a full squad of Storm troopers, he had to find a way out and soon.
    They were closing in on him he could sense it through the force, the squad he had come up against were known as the rookies for obvious reasons. That was probably the reason why he was still alive, the one who had almost got him in the shoulder was the commander of the group and also their instructor.
    Hiss, another shot whizzed over his head, he had come out of cover four times to take a shot and each time had nailed one of the Storm Troopers. There were only eight of them now but he knew his luck wouldn?t hold out forever.
    He could sense three of them huddled behind a maintenance droid he powered up his blaster to critical power, he stood up drew his light sabre and threw the make shift grenade over the droid in one fluid motion. A blaster bolt came at him from his left, he spun on his heal and deflected the bolt of his blue light sabre blade.
    ?Drop it. Know!? A voice bellowed at him from behind.
    ?You move and you?ll be feeling a blaster bolt in your back.?
    Something wasn?t right; an Imperial Storm Trooper wouldn?t use language like that to a captured prisoner. The only explanation was that these frauds weren?t Storm Troopers at all, but infiltrators just like him.
    ?I know who you are.? Corran said with a slightly nervous tone.
    If he had been as skilled in the force as Master Skywalker was he might have been able to alter the thought pattern of the man.
    ?I doubt that very much young Jedi, I doubt that very much.? The man *******ed at him.
    The man had changed his voice completely, from being the unmannered Storm Trooper, to the well-spoken voice of an aristocrat.
    ?You fought well. Jedi,? the man whispered. ?But I out whited you as before.? The impostor bellowed to his men, as if to boast.
    Corran knew that the man was going to kill him if he didn?t drop his Lightsaber. Corran dropped and twisted on his heels, at the very instant he swung out with his Lightsaber slashing its florescent blade through both of the man?s ankle?s. The man yelled out in pain at the same time as firing his blaster as he fell backward. The blue blade of his Lightsaber hummed as he dove and ducked behind the half wrecked maintenance droid, a frenzy of blaster bolts came flying from the remaining five Stormies.
    ?If only I had a blaster.? Corran whispered to himself. He looked around the barricade where he crouched, over to the left about too meters away lay a blaster rifle. The barricade didn?t cover it so if he stuck his head out it would probably get shot off.
    ?Come out you haven?t got a chance.? A voice floated over during a lull in the firing.
    Corran didn?t answer, it would not have been a good idea.
    He could feel the stormies advancing towards him, maybe if he waited until they were in the range of his light sabres blade he might have a chance but it was unlikely. Just one on target shot would either maim or kill him.
    His light sabre of course. He didn?t have long, he quickly fiddled with the emitter controls to alter his light sabre into a high energy blaster. Master skywalker had shown him this trick, the problem was that the sabre would overload if its user didn?t use the force to channel and control the energy. At most he would only get one or two blasts, but th

2. thefanwithnoname

Jun 9, 2000
    Wrote it a while back just thought i would share it.

3. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    neat!
    poor corran

4. Alli-Wan

Alli-Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 21, 1999
    Very well written. Good description of action. Is there more? Does he ever find out who his attackers are? --AWK

5. thefanwithnoname

Jun 9, 2000
    No more as of yet. But I may write some more. It was rerely just something I did to past the time but I will if wanted add to it.

Corran being my faveourite chracter from the extended universe is cool to write about.

At the moment though im working on a babylon 5/crusade piece, which is cool.

Does anybody know if I can post it here?

6. thefanwithnoname

Jun 9, 2000
    I have just begun drafting a new part to the above story i hope to have it on this thread soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.