main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A short summary of the PT

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by LumiKuningatar, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003

I'm going to go and see (finally the exams are finished :D ) the new SW movie witth a friend of mine and she is a complete newbie to the world of star wars.. I would need a short summary of the events of the PT so that she can keep up.. I personally, probably can't do it, since I'd keep on talking for hours on end.. :D

so any help would be appreciated..[face_praying]

Edit: Of course sans the newest movie.. but I guess nobody'd be dumb enough to miss that [face_plain]

2. LukeGroundwalker

LukeGroundwalker Jedi Master star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    Well you wouldn't want to spoil it for your friend.

3. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    well duh.. she asked for it specifically... she isn't going to watch the other movies.. she's just coming to the one I'm dragging her to.. [face_plain]

4. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    Anakin and Obi-Wan are Jedi. Anakin is a good guy that's turning bad. The bad guys are evil.

5. wcleere

wcleere Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2002
    Is this for real? :rolleyes:

6. Ob-wan-shawa

Ob-wan-shawa Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    ep-1 Obi-wan is a jedi who kills a sith- a bad guy. ani is gonna be trained by obi-wan. Palpie gets supreme chnacellor
    ep-2. Ani and Padme marry. War between seppeies and republic. speppies- ppl who seperate from republic and attack it.. Dooku is a sith whoi heds the seppies. The clones are the stromtroopers but are good now. Palpie gets control of republic.

7. generallee5

generallee5 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 27, 2003
    Episode 1: Anakin is discovered, and is believed to be the Chosen One, the one who will "bring balance to the Force", basically destroy the bad guys. It is decided he will become a Jedi, basically a person that protects the galaxy from evil. It was feared he was taken to be trained too old, however, which will become a problem later on. Palpatine becomes Supreme Chancellor.

Episode 2: Seperatists break off from the Republic, and try to fight the Republic. The Republic gets an army of clones to fight the Seperatists. Anakin and Padme get married, if though they aren't allowed to because Jedi can't get married. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine gets emergency powers because of the war that gives him free-will to wage the war any way he wishes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.