main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A SITH AMONG THE JEDI- (AU, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Anakin) COMPLETE!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GEN_MASSIMO, Jan 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Windu2008

Windu2008 Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    Great post, but...

Obi-Wan beats Mace?

o_O

Heh. Give him a couple of years, GEN_MASSIMO.

2. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I missed a post - oh wait... that means there was more for me to read this evening! :)

I can't wait to find out what happened between Obi and Palpy. Are we going to find out, or be left hanging for a while?

3. GEN_MASSIMO

GEN_MASSIMO Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2005
    Ah! Mace is not going to be upset...after all he has been beaten by the Grey Warrior and Dark Lord Slayer after giving him a long, tough work out...And you know what? I think this was just one of the many sparring session they had along the years...

4. GEN_MASSIMO

May 20, 2005
    You are certainly going to know what happened. As I said, this story is complete with only one more post to go. But I don't know when I will post it...My scheming little brother suggested me to write something like "I will post the last part only if "The Jedi and The Sith" wins the BEST AU award, but I don't think I will follow his advice...:cool:

5. AaronKenobi

AaronKenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 29, 2004
    This story is getting better and better. Especially now that you seemed to have jumped forward in time. Hopefully will get to see Qui, Grey Obi, and Anakin fight together in the CW.

6. GEN_MASSIMO

May 20, 2005

Thank you for the praise. Alas I did not cover in details the Clone Wars. You have to imagine that Sith Obi-Wan when in the same missions canon Obi-Wan went, and that ATOC and ROTS happened as they happened in the canon...but for a small (or very big?)difference. There will be references to the CW, mostly to explain that the Sith Order did during that time...

7. anekasolo

anekasolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2001
    He he he
    Even Windu doesn't like Bruck. Poor kid should never have been a jedi

8. GEN_MASSIMO

May 20, 2005
    Right!

9. GEN_MASSIMO

May 20, 2005
    PART 9

[...]The only things marring that perfect picture were his son?s pallor, the dark shadows under his eyes and his too thin frame. They were an unwelcome reminder of the terrible evening when he had almost lost Obi-Wan at the hands of Darth Sidious.

Qui-Gon tried not to think about it, but he could not avoid it, for the scene that had welcomed him when he had arrived in Palpatine?s office would be forever imprinted in his memory.

Qui-Gon had been present when Anakin had burst into the Jedi Temple claiming Chancellor Palpatine was the Dark Lord they had been searching for, and he had heard Mace Windu order the young man to wait in the Council Chamber as he and three other masters went to arrest the Chancellor.

He had watched as his former Padawan, dressed in his usual black that made him look too much like a Dark Lord, had walked toward the Council Tower, and he had felt a shiver run along his spine.

Something was wrong, but he had not realized what it was. The Dark Side of the Force had fallen on the galaxy, clouding his sight, clouding the Jedi?s sight?but not Obi-Wan?s.

Qui-Gon thought of his son and remembered the many times he had insisted Palpatine was dangerous, and that Anakin should not be allowed to be close to him. If only he was there, he would certainly know how to help Anakin, for he knew the man he called ?brother? better than anybody.

But General Kenobi was away, on Utapau, as his battalion of clones destroyed the late General Grievous? army.

Qui-Gon went to the Council Chamber, wishing to be near Anakin, but when he arrived, he discovered the young man was not there.

The aura of desperation and fear, a fear so strong to cloud any judgement, he sensed in the room made him cry out with his mind, hoping to reach the young man through what remained of their training bond.

//No Anakin! Come back!//

Receiving no answer, Qui-Gon rushed toward the lift, but a mental voice stopped him in mid-stride.

//What is it Father? I feel your distress.//

//Obi-Wan! How can you hear me? Where are you?//

//I am breaking into the atmosphere just now. I left Commander Cody on Utapau to deal with the remaining droids. The Force indicated to me that I had to return as soon as possible.//

//It did so indeed. Obi-Wan, Anakin has discovered Palpatine is the Dark Lord we have been searching for. Mace Windu, Kit Fisto and two other masters have gone to arrest him. They told Anakin to stay behind, but he followed them. He is not himself, Obi-Wan. You know of his dreams about Padmé?What if Palpatine manages to convince Anakin he can help him ?save? his wife? It could be a too great a temptation for him.// Qui-Gon shook his head. //We should have never allowed him to marry her?//

//I don?t remember he ever asked for our consent?he told us when everything was done and there was nothing we could do, since reporting him to the Council was out of question,//Obi-Wan?s voice had carried a hint of his usual sarcasm. //Now stay calm, Father, I am going straight to the Senate Building. I will be there in a minute or two.//

//Be careful, my son.//

//As usual.//

The mental contact was broken, and Qui-Gon stepped slowly into the lift, his mind musing about the Chosen One?s prophecy, Anakin and Obi-Wan.

Leaving the lift, he was directed toward the gardens to attempt some meditation when a sudden, unbearable pain brought him to his knees.

//Obi-Wan!// He cried out with his mind, as his breath came in uneven gasps and his heart pounded in his ears. When the pain subsided, Qui-Gon rose staggering to his feet and went to the hangar, climbing the first speeder he found.

He sped into the heavy Coruscant traffic in the direction of the Senate Building, all the while trying, in vain, to contact his son.

Once he arrived, Qui-Gon avoided the guards and, lightsabre in hand, he ran to Palpatine?s office, only to skid to a halt when he saw the corpses of Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and Saesee Tiin lying across the corridor.

His heart pounding, Qui-Gon advanced more slowly towar

10. jpauln

jpauln Jedi Master star 3

May 3, 2005
    Great Ending! =D= It's sad to see Obi-Wan's order diminished to the point of extinction. I'm glad to see he not only accepted the honor of being a Jedi but also to be on the council to introduce the Sith's culture to the Jedi philosophy. I'm sad to see it ending too. Maybe you could do some Viggie's taking place during the clone wars? ;)

Definitely add me to your PM list. I'd like to read your next story :)

11. MegumiFuu

MegumiFuu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2003
    Oh it brought tears to my eyes at the end! The loyalty that Anakin had for his brother brought him back from the edge... The Jedi welcoming him into their Order and onto the Council... Little Ben Kenobi... It's been a lovely ride.

It was very sad to realize that the Sith Order's paranoia led to their downfall before one of their own was able to bring about the end of the Dark Lords. If only they had trusted Obi-Wan and the Jedi more. I'm glad that the Jedi have changed enough to be willing to accept the teachings that Obi-Wan could impart as a Sith. ?The best of two worlds you are, Obi-Wan. Tragedy would be if the Sith wisdom with you dies. Many things to teach us you have. Ready to learn, we are.? That line made me smile.

Personally, I'm hoping to see Ben here on the boards sometime soon :D Heck, who am I kidding, I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next. I'd love to be included on the PM list for your next piece.

12. Stella_Ripple

Stella_Ripple Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 29, 2005
    Beautiful, just lovely! [face_love]
    Even though I knew obi was going to be alright, you still had me holding my breath at the beggining and Icould totally see that scene unfolding! Brilliant! Ack, if only the Jedi had listened to him earlier! But it looks like he was always destined to be the last of his order!
    Touching ceremony- really perfect! With lovely little touches that really bring it to life- like qui's interaction with his family (will we hear more from lil ben and the twins, btw?) and its good to see mace and obi so friendly! the council finally made the right decision!

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story! [:D]
    Is your next story a continuation of this series or something else? Please add me to the PM list either way- your writing is just too good to miss! :)

13. Fat_Bird

Fat_Bird Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 1, 2005
    What a great ending!!=D=

But you know, this doesn't have to be the end. I bet there are plenty of stories you could tell of the adventures of Obi-Wan, Anakin and Qui-Gon.

Please?

14. Iaranon

Iaranon Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 30, 2005
    Great ending, I'd certainly like to see a continuation. Maybe stories of Anakin once he becomes a Knight, or even of the Kenobi and Skywalker children in training together? Regardless, whatever you decide to write next please put me on the PM list for it.

15. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    All I can think to say is Amazing and spectacular ending.

16. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Wonderful! =D= Loved this as well as its prequel! :D

Yoda smiled and added, ?The best of two worlds you are, Obi-Wan. Tragedy would be if the Sith wisdom with you dies. Many things to teach us you have. Ready to learn, we are.?

Good to see the Jedi willing to learn in order to change or add certain things to their lifestyle. :)

17. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    Of course I want to be on the PM list!! What a great ride this story was! And...does the Jedi allow marriage now?

18. anekasolo

anekasolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2001
    Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Justice is served! Obi-Wan is a knight again!

19. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    It's over?:_| What a great ending. I'm sorry to see it go. Please PM me when and if you start a new story. Thanks for this one.=D=

20. kenobiwanobi

kenobiwanobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    One word,.....wonderful. No really this is amazing and I must thank you for bringing this lovly story to my attention. Thanks for this great piece.:D =D= :D

It truly was amazing.

21. Magenta_Moonshadow

Magenta_Moonshadow Jedi Master star 3

Aug 14, 2005
    I loved it! Wonderful!=D=

Please keep me on your PM list for any future stories!

22. Aya-Na_Bashu

Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    =D=That was beautiful. I was bawling like a baby at the end.

I hated to see this one end. Vignettes of these three together would be lovely.

Please PM me when you post your next story.

23. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Oh - I love a happy ending!!

How wonderful to see Obi-Wan become a Jedi. He certainly has proven himself worthy.

I loved how he was able to save Anakin from turning to the darkside instead of having to kill him.

Wonderful Story from beginning to end!!

Please keep me on your PM list

=D= =D= =D= =D=

24. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Fabulous ending!! But I am very sad to see this fic come to an end :(. At least everything turned out well and good in the end. Awesome work!

25. MasterlessPadawan-K9

MasterlessPadawan-K9 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2005
    *sigh* What a wonderfully charming end. Good lick in the contest GEN!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.