main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC A Sith Christmas

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_MacDuff, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    Before I get started I wanted to apologize for this one. I couldn't help myself. I need to set the story before I start telling this one. One just needs to know that about 3-4 miles from my house if the major shopping center in High Point; Oak Hollow.

Now then, this has been a rather uneventful Christmas for me and I was needing to do something to get into the Christmas spirit. Suddenly, it came to me! I headed home from another dreary day at work and dragged out one of my Star Wars costumes. I got on the black pants and tunic, the inner robe and the leather belt. My gloves, the long flowing hooded black cape, the red and black mask with the horns (hopefully you have figured out who I am dressed up as- ) and finally my double red lightsaber. I then reached into the closet and took out a red and white fur trimmed hat and placed it on my head. I walked down the hallway and stuck my head into the office where my wife was at.

"Honey, I am going to Oak Hollow for a bit," I told her. "I'll be back in a little while."
    "Why are you going dressed like that? she asked.
    "Don't you know who I am?" I asked.
    She shook her head 'no'.
    "I am a Maul Santa!"

2. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Maul Santa, that is a good one.

3. MrEBeast

MrEBeast Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2007
    That is funny! I needed a smile right about now too, thanks.

Aaron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.