main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

a siths luck

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by chunk_the_jawa, Apr 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    well after my trip to kingsoopers last night we got home and put away almost 200 dollars in geroceries only to be woken up at 1 by this whorible buzzing sound , Right as I woke up it stopped I think I'm dreaming, yet again this happens third time it happens I'm thinking man this is some bad crazy shizzzzz
    so fourth time I have got to ask pam whats going on shes says oh its the fridgerator go back to sleep oh shizzz not all our new food ? so I have to get ahold of the land lord and tell him my fridge is craped out and I just went to the store.we over spent to get a lot of food so we atleast will be able to eat but now it looks very bad for us.
    like the 200 is going to go to waste.

2. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    aaah man, that sucks, bro! You have bad luck, man. Sorry to hear it. If you have an Ice Chest throw some bags of Ice in there and that should keep your perishables good for a little while longer until it's fixed

3. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    the land lord is coming over to check it out. now to go and take down pedegries and calenders that say PITBULL on them.

4. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    lol are they illegal in your part of town? It was hard to get a place because of our Rottie

5. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    no but the less people that know the better. they think they are staffordshire terriers which is a fancy name for a pit bull .

6. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    gotta keep it on the down low. even though his son lives next door and his dog bit me. never trust a mastif they are to big and strong and stupid!

7. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    I love Mastiff's I want one...but I want to breed my Rottie and get more 200lb dogs lol

8. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    oh yea first the fridge then poor dean and now I get a call for a job , but the guy thinks I'm a vet and have militery mechanic experience.

9. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    There's no bad dogs, just bad owners!

10. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    it was my fault for playin rough with her. she just wants to come and play with our dogs and shes just a pupy so she doesnt know shes strong,

11. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    oh yea and to top it off the fridge still makes that nasty noise so I had to call the land lord back .

12. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    What a day, man. Tomorrow HAS to be the best day of your life, Mike... I know it will be :)

13. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    why what did you buy me?

14. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    uhh... a comic book lol

15. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    CHUNK, BRING IT OVER AND WE'LL HAVE A HUGE BBQ. LOL.
    AND STILL TELL YOUR LAND-LORD YOU HAD TO THROW IT OUT. LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

16. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    HMMMMMMMMMMM Barbecue!!!!

I'm so there, i'd eat a placemat if you batter it, fry it and drench it in barbecue sauce.

17. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    well it was cause something got wedged aginst the ice maker and it wanted to keep making ice but the water is not hooked up to it so it was the moter growling . I feel dumb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.