main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Skywalker is born....

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Queen_Pixie, May 28, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queen_Pixie

Queen_Pixie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 1999
    With all the speculation about Mara and Luke's children, I came up with an idea for the story OF one of the children. This is my first fan-fic, so please be nice. I would also appreciate any criticism, etc. Thanks!

***********A Skywalker is born***********
    Setting: Mara is in labor with her first child. Luke is assisting with what he can, and Cilghal is delivering the baby.

"AAGH!" screams Mara as she pushes through another contraction.

"Just one more push Mara, and the baby should be here." Cilghal says wearily. This has been a long day. Cilghal had been at the Skywalker residence for over 24 hours already, with no sleep. Luckily, the end was near, Mara was about to give birth.

Luke rubs Mara's back, and whispers words of encouragement between contractions.

"Oh sithspit, here comes another contraction, ARGH!!" shouts Mara as another powerful contraction shoots thru her womb.

"Keep pushing Mara! I can see the head. C'mon..."

Another contraction starts, and Mara begins pushing for everything its worth. Then, all of a sudden, relief.

"Waahh." Cries the beautiful blond baby boy as soon as his body hits the cold air.

Luke shouts, "It's a boy! Mara, we have our Ben!!"

Cilghal cuts the cord, pronounces the child healthy, and places the newborn baby on Mara's chest. Ben is the spitting image of his father, with blonde hair, and blue eyes. Ben has already stopped crying, and is gazing into his mother's eyes.

"Luke, do you think he can sense us through the force? Is that why he calmed down so quickly?"

"I'm sure he can, Leia often mentioned how she could tell when one of the twins were hungry or uncomfortable before they started to cry."

At the talk of hunger, Mara slowly brings Ben to her chest to start nursing. He immediately starts suckling.
    Cilghal finishes packing up her birthing supplies, congratulates the new parents once again, and leaves them. Luke now goes to the computer, to send messages to everyone announcing the birth. He knew that Leia especially would be anxiously awaiting the news.

2. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Cute story! keep it up!

3. JediStryker

JediStryker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 5, 2000
    Good start! I'm surprised Mara didn't beat Luke up a little more for putting her in that position. I know my wife will!

4. MJ.Frodo

MJ.Frodo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2000
    Just go on Queen Pixie!!
    I'm curious

Cure Mara!

5. TheB5Fan

TheB5Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 1999
    toppers

6. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    More, please?

7. Queen_Pixie

Jul 20, 1999
    Wow! Thanks everyone! Here's the next part...

"Hey Luke, is that kid born yet? Leia is more anxious now than she was before the twins were born."

"Hi Han, actually, that's why I called. It's a boy!! Ben was born about 10 minutes ago. Spitting image of me." Luke said proudly as we looked at the computer image of Han. "Go get Leia for me, and don't tell her! I would like to do it myself."

"Luke, is the baby here? Please tell me yes, I've been on pins and needles the last 10 hours waiting."

"Yes Leia, it's a boy! He looks just like me. We named him Ben."

"Oh Luke, I'm so happy for both of you, you've both been through so much lately, you deserved some happiness in your lives. When can I come see him? Anakin will want to come see him too, and I'm going to have to send holos out to Jaina and Jacen, they''ll be ecstatic! "

"Give us a couple of days, let us get used to the idea of having him here, then you can come over. I should get going though, I still have to talk to Wedge, Tycho, Corran, Streen, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few people to contact."

"Iella and Mirax are going to be so happy for you both. If you want, I can contact them."

"No, I'll do it, I love seeing and sensing the happiness from everyone when I tell them"

"Okay, well, take care of the little one, and give him a big kiss from his Auntie Leia."

Luke laughs,"Sure thing Leia, talk to you later."

Luke continues calling the rest of their friends, and then goes back to the bedroom to find Mara and Ben sleeping peacefully, with Ben snuggled up against Mara.

"Hmm, I think I'm going to like fatherhood." Luke says softly as he climbs into bed next to Mara. He gently places one hand on Ben's back, and falls into a deep, peaceful sleep.

8. RogueJai

Apr 14, 2000
    Oooohhh, how sweet!!

9. TheRealMaraJade

TheRealMaraJade Jedi Master star 4

Oct 8, 1999
    I always thought than during labor Mara would say "I will kill you Skywalker, for putting me under this pain! I should have when I had the chance!", or something like that!

BTW, great story Queen_Pixie!

TRMJ

http://www.terravista.pt/Copacabana/5274/love.gif

10. Jaded Skywalker

Jaded Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 1999
    Oh so cute.........

I love any story that isn't Phantom Menace time period. (I am getting SO sick of those). Thanks for giving me something to read.

Write more PLEASE!

11. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    Awww!

12. Queen_Pixie

Jul 20, 1999
    I actually always thought that too, but as I was thinking up the story, I wanted it to be more sweet, loving kind of thing. Mara threatening to kick Luke's arse just didn't quite fit in with the tone of the story.

Thank for all the comments everyone!

13. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Knowing a newborn, that deep, peaceful sleep should last about...oh...an hour and a half!! Which means we'll need more story! Good job!

14. Queen_Pixie

Jul 20, 1999
    Oh yeah, if anyone would like to join in, my ICQ number is in my profile, and we can work out plot points that way.

15. Ejedir2

Ejedir2 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2000
    Keep going! So his name is Ben correct, not Obi-Wan, Ben. Just making sure that I'm not confused(that happens to me a lot the last week of school ) POST MORE!

16. JediSabre77

JediSabre77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2000
    YES HIS NAME IS BEN!! WAHOO!

That wouldnt have anything to do with my vigorous defence of the name Ben Skywalker in the Lit Forum would it? I hope so. WAAAAAAAAAAAAHOO!

And if little Ben needs any help with that suckling I'm on call 24 hours a day.

[This message has been edited by JediSabre77 (edited 05-29-2000).]

17. Queen_Pixie

Jul 20, 1999
    Well, that, and the fact that my little blond haired boy's name is Ben. Your latest post about a Ben Skywalker was actually the last push I needed to finally get my feet wet in writing my first fanfic.

And the suckling line was quite sick jedisabre, get your mind out of the gutter.
    This is going to be the feel-good fanfic of the year.

18. Jaded Skywalker

Jaded Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 1999
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JediSabre77:
    And if little Ben needs any help with that suckling I'm on call 24 hours a day. [This message has been edited by JediSabre77 (edited 05-29-2000).]

one word: sick

Anyways, QP I love this story!

Keep it up and post more!

a reader in hopes of waking up tommorrow to find the continuation of this story,
    Jaded Skywalker

19. JediSabre77

JediSabre77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2000
    I'm sorry.. Born in the gutter die in the gutter but I like the story, its so damn sweet.

I have a couple of ideas.

Put Booster Terrik in the story and have the big lug give Ben his first Rancor back ride.

Have the spirit of Yoda appear to him to give him bad advice.

Have Wedge Antilles give Ben a present, a toy X-Wing.

Have Ben use his latent Force abilitys to call a pacifer to him.

Have Jacen, Jaina and Anakin argue over him and then have Mara lecture them.

I like this story my widdle face wit up with joy when Auntie Leia told Luke to give widdle Ben a kiss.

Besides I'm partially responcible for his name so I'm crazy about the kid, Booyaka y'all!

20. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Awwww this is sooo sweet!! I love it!! (Specially because Lukie is my favorite character of all time! )

21. Queen_Pixie

Jul 20, 1999
    Mara awakes with a start, where's Ben, she thinks. She then looks down, and sees him still comfortably asleep cradled in her arms. Calm down, Mara, calm down. Nothing is going to happen to Ben. You've finally got the perfect life. Nobody is going to take that away from you now.

"Wake up Luke, I have a feeling we're going to have a busy day today."

Luke slowly opens his eyes, smiles at seeing his beautiful wife holding their beautiful first born child, and sits up to give both of them a kiss. Ben also decides now is a good time to be awake, and he starts fussing for some food and a fresh diaper.

"Luke, why don't you go take a shower and get yourself ready for the day. I'll just stay here in bed a bit longer, and feed the little one."

"Okay Mara, but after I'm done, I'm ordering you to take some time to yourself. I need to have my bonding time with Ben. "

Mara laughs, "Yes, of course. Besides, I'm feeling rather grungy right now. "

A few hours later, the holonet beeps. Luke goes to the terminal, and answers it. On the screen, his old friend Wedge is on the screen, grinning.

"Congratulations! About time you joined the rest of us in parenthood! How's mom and baby doing?"

"Hi Wedge, doing great. Mara's still a bit tired, but otherwise everything is just fine. "

"Good to hear, so when can Iella and I come see the little one? You'd think Iella had never seen a baby before when she heard the news yesterday. She's already been out shopping for him. "

Luke grins, "Leia was very excited too, I'm sure Ben already has plenty of new clothes and toys just waiting for him. We're going to start having visitors in a few days, Mara and I both want some 'family' time before we start having guests over. Mara didn't have an easy labor, and she needs to recover from that a bit more first. I'll let you know when you can visit."

"I hope it is soon Luke, Iella is starting to get baby fever again. I bet you 10 credits that there is a baby boom in Coruscant because of the new Skywalker baby. Remember when Jacen and Jaina were born? "

"I remember, now all those kids are starting to have kids of there own. I think you're probably right on the baby boom idea."

"Well, I should let you get back to your family Luke, see you soon." Wedge says as the screen goes blank.

Luke gets up from the terminal, and goes to find Mara and Ben. He finds them in the nursery, where Mara is nursing Ben. Mara looks up at Luke, and he sees that she's been crying.

//What's wrong Mara?//

//Oh, nothing, I think my hormones are all out of whack. I was just watching Ben eat, and thinking of how beautiful he is, and I started crying. //

"Who was on the net? "

"Wedge, he said Iella is very excited about Ben. She's been going shopping non-stop for baby stuff."

"I'm sure Mirax, Winter and Leia are all doing the same thing. I think I'll be ready in a few days to have visitors. But we'll need to make sure all of our security measures are in place before we have anyone over. I don't want any un-invited visitors sneaking there way in here. "
    ---------------------------------------------

[This message has been edited by Queen_Pixie (edited 05-29-2000).]

22. RogueJai

Apr 14, 2000
    Oooh, protection against uninvites---good idea, mara LOL more?

23. TheB5Fan

TheB5Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 1999
    Up to the top again. Heh security. I would love to see someone try to harm the baby Mara would show them what her assassin training was all about.

24. MJ.Frodo

MJ.Frodo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2000
    YEP TO THE TOP

25. Ejedir2

Ejedir2 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2000
    OOOOO! MORE MORE MORE!Please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.