main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Slight Disruption (Han A/P Luke Leia PT&OT) AU from RotS.*8th/Sep Author Replies and thanks.*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Aiel, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    A Slight Disruption

Summary:

Beginning during Episode III, but becoming an AU when a small twist is added to the story...but don't go calling him small to his face!

Nine-year-old Han Solo is under the enslavement of a con-artist thief, who uses him and other children to steal and pick-pockets, but when they arrive on the centre planet of the Republic, Coruscant, Han uses the opportunity to run away.

Suddenly finding himself being pursued by the Coruscanti police, Han escapes into the apartment buildings of the Senators and while climbing out of a window falls onto the balcony of Senator Padme Amidala. Needless to say, against Anakin Skywalker's disapproving of course, the very pregnant Padme becomes attached to the orphan boy who so desperately needs a loving family and home.

But will the new responsibility of Han, in conjunction upcoming birth of his child, help Anakin to see the path to save someone is not always the quick and easy way, but the path that we know is hard, long, but ultimately right.

I got a nice little bump of inspiration the other day while reading the HST and thought for a moment what would have happened if Han had found his way into the Skywalker family just a little earlier.

As always, read, enjoy and then let me know what you thought of it.

[FONT=andale mono][SIZE=5][B]Story Link[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]: [URL='https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6126915/1/A-Slight-Disruption'][SIZE=5][B]https://www.fanfiction.net/[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=4][B]s/6126915/1/A-Slight-Disruption[/B][/SIZE][/URL]

[B][COLOR=indigo]PM LIST:[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]Star_Angel[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]G__Anakin[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]JediKnight_Padme[/COLOR][/B]

[B] [COLOR=royalblue]Myshia[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]Jaded_Rose[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Chewie-Fan[/COLOR][/B]

[B] [COLOR=royalblue]KELIA [/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]ikarit[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]owphoenix[/COLOR][/B]

[B] [COLOR=royalblue]DarthVaderette [/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]Idrelle_Miocovani[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]TigerofRobare[/COLOR] [/B]

[B] [COLOR=royalblue]Darth-Semians [/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]FitJedi[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]JediMasterJessica [/COLOR][/B]

[B] [COLOR=royalblue]Tatooine_Ghost[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]randomangel22[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]DanaeMariSkywalker[/COLOR][/B]

[B] [COLOR=royalblue]Icealina [/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]ehopepower[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]The_Slilent_One[/COLOR][/B]

[B] [COLOR=royalblue]Darth_Drachonus[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]starwarsfan68[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]LordTarr [/COLOR][/B]

[B] [COLOR=royalblue]voxynking[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]jasa[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]SITHTIFF[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]jedilegolas[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]walker_of_the_skies[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]EGKenobi[/COLOR] [/B]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]Ocelotl_Nesto[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]TheOnlyJediPrincess [/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]ccp[/COLOR] [/B]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]alderaanprincess[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]CommanderK23[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]bkwrm752003[/COLOR] [/B]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]searth_99[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]dm1[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]dancing_star[/COLOR] [/B]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]timerift22[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]JediNat[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]MiralukaJedi[/COLOR] [/B]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]AvenKiel [/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]TizTiz[/COLOR] [/B]

2. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    "You?re a little short for nine."

The boy looked offended, "yeah, well, you?re a little too tall for any age," he shot back, "and you have a nasty scar over your eye," Han huffed, Padmé chuckled at the not too impressed look on Anakin?s face.

*chuckles*

Padmé is so kind and Anakin and Han are both as stubborn as always.

I loved the whole thing, the idea, the first chapter?everything. Amazing job on the start and please, if you have a pm list, add me to it.

3. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    This is a great start! I love this storyline. :D :D I hope you continue, because I'll keep reading.

4. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Seems Han has the same attitude at any age.

5. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Wow, this looks cool Aiel! Could you please PM me with updates![:D]

6. Myshia

Myshia Jedi Youngling

Dec 26, 2006
    Cute! The interaction between Han and Anakin cracks me up! [face_laugh]

If you have a PM list, please include me in it.

7. Darth-Semians

Darth-Semians Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 22, 2006
    I like it. I really like stories that include Han and Anakin. Those two would always bust heads. (Especially once a little lady enters the equation ;) )

You should continue. Will wait for the next installment.

Darth-Semians

8. Jaded_Rose

Jaded_Rose Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2006
    This looks really cool. I like your "Young Han" character.

Please PM me when you update!

J_RO

9. ikarit

ikarit Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 5, 2006
    Aww, how adorable! *laughing* And he's so funny, too. He's perfectly Han, just littler! I have to say I'm surprised Anakin didn't take to him more than he did, seeing as they have so much in common, but I guess he wouldn't like having Padme's attention taken away from him!

This story is really tugging at my heartstrings, and it's only the first part! If you're going to have a PM list, I'd really appreciate it if you added me to it!

10. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    What an amazing beginning!!

I loved reading from Han's POV - poor kid. To have been through so much at such a young age.

And his exchange with Anakin was priceless!!

I'm glad to see Padme is being sensible here.

I certainly hope you contine this - please add me to your PM list if you do. [face_praying]

Great job!!

=D= =D= =D= =D=

11. tasujad

tasujad Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 16, 2005
    "I was never a dirty street louse, besides, I was a lot taller at nine," he linked her arm through his and led her back into the apartment, ignoring her short snort of laughter at his indignant expression.

Now THAT is where Luke will get his whining [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

nice story, hope that you will continue this......o_O

12. DarthVaderette

DarthVaderette Jedi Master star 2

May 23, 2004
    I like the story thus far, can you PM me with updates?

13. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    Thank-you to everyone who answered my plea, now I get to continue writing this and bringing it to the TF.net Fanfiction boards, yippees!!

Firstly, Author replies [face_dancing] :

Star_Angel:

Yet another fic you get to review first! I think my stories have a stalker! [:D]

Padmé is so kind and Anakin and Han are both as stubborn as always.

Of course, would anyone have it any other way? :)

I loved the whole thing, the idea, the first chapter?everything.

Ack! Blush attack! [face_blush]

Amazing job on the start and please, if you have a pm list, add me to it.

Yep, first name on a nice, nifty new PM list.

PonyTricks:

This is a great start! I love this storyline. :D:D I hope you continue, because I'll keep reading.

Of course I'll continue, I've caught the writing bug. <Lifts up jar a small butterfly typing furiously on a laptop,> see, isn't it pretty? [face_batting] Thanks for tuning in!

RebelMom:

Seems Han has the same attitude at any age.

Oh absolutely, pain-in-the-butt to anyone he deems as an authority figure, that's Solo small or big. Thanks for reading!

G__Anakin:

Wow, this looks cool Aiel! Could you please PM me with updates! [:D]

No problemo, thanks for tuning in! [:D]

Myshia:

Cute! The interaction between Han and Anakin cracks me up!

I always wanted to have someone jump up and down on Anakin's ego, and his future son-in-law just seemed to be the perfect candidate.

If you have a PM list, please include me in it.

Absolutely! Onto the PM list you go.

Darth-Semians:

I like it. I really like stories that include Han and Anakin. Those two would always bust heads. (Especially once a little lady enters the equation ;) )

Oh yeah, somebody probably wouldn't like that idea altogether, (but that's an assumption for later pondering.)

Thanks for reading!

Jaded_Rose:

This looks really cool. I like your "Young Han" character.

Thank-you, I've always been itching to do Han in his younger form, and this just seemed like a whole load of epic fun!

Please PM me when you update!

No problem there, onto the PM list and thanks for tuning in.

ikarit

Aww, how adorable! *laughing* And he's so funny, too. He's perfectly Han, just littler!

Well, yeah. I think Will Smith has a line in the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, when his Aunt says he's grown into a man, that sums it up: "that was the plan." And this pretty much is the plan, our beloved Han Solo, (What a man, Solo [face_laugh])from the OT. Just still a small boy, a little less worldly, minus the DL-44, and not so much the ladies man, yet. ;)

I have to say I'm surprised Anakin didn't take to him more than he did, seeing as they have so much in common, but I guess he wouldn't like having Padme's attention taken away from him!

Exactly, but I think having Han around might teach him not to be such a baby by the time his own babies are born.

This story is really tugging at my heartstrings, and it's only the first part! If you're going to have a PM list, I'd really appreciate it if you added me to it!

It's no problem whatsoever, straight on the PM list and enjoy! [:D]

KELIA:

Hello there! Thanks for taking time out from writing The Tristan Betrayal,
    (one of the best fics out there for anyone who isn't reading it!)

What an amazing beginning!!

Ack! Blush attack again! [face_blush]

I loved reading from Han's POV - poor kid. To have been through so much at such a young age.

And his exchange with Anakin was priceless!!

I know, I can so see small Han stirring up Anakin, Han didn't seem to impress Vader all that much. ;)

I'm glad to see Padme is being sensible here.

Well, she was always kind and gentle with Anakin when he was small, I can really see her as being

14. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Awwwww, great chapter Aiel! I enjoyed reading [:D]

15. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    poor Han glad that he found the Skywalkers.

16. ikarit

ikarit Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 5, 2006
    Aww, no tears but I'm definitely choked up! Han deserves to have that kind of luck, stumbling onto a new family in his escape! And yay, Anakin softened up when he heard Han's story! That's very relieving. It wouldn't be any good if he'd kept up the antagonism!

All in all, very good chapter and I can't wait for the next!

17. tasujad

tasujad Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 16, 2005
    the future seems to be interesting ....[face_thinking]

18. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    Author Replies:

G__Anakin:

Awwwww, great chapter Aiel! I enjoyed reading [:D]

You're welcome! Don't worry, there's lots more to come.

Jeditheskyisblue
    :

poor Han glad that he found the Skywalkers.

Yeah, I wonder though, if he had gone with his gut and tried the turbo lift again, would he have met up with them? Hmm [face_thinking] [face_mischief] . Thanks for dropping by!

ikarit:

Aww, no tears but I'm definitely choked up!

I'm just a big ol' sap, be prepared for a lot more heart-wrenching though.

Han deserves to have that kind of luck, stumbling onto a new family in his escape! And yay, Anakin softened up when he heard Han's story! That's very relieving. It wouldn't be any good if he'd kept up the antagonism!

All in all, very good chapter and I can't wait for the next!

We know that there's a heart somewhere in that very nice chest of Anakin's, he likes people that are honest and I think our little Solo friend knows it, I'm glad you're enjoying it and don't worry, the next chapter's on it's way!

tasujad:

the future seems to be interesting .... [face_thinking]

I think there might be a shake up, or two, or maybe...none at all. :eek: Ahh, keeping everyone on edge. ;) Thanks for posting!

Just an added note to let you know the 3 chapter should be up by Saturday, along with a surprise. ;)

19. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    This update made my heart jump with joy and happy tears was falling from my eyes, it was beautiful and sweet, just perfect.

20. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I loved Han's enthusastiac pleading to stay with Anakin and Padme and it was so touching that he wants to call them mom and dad.

Too bad 3PO didn't take to his nickname so well :p

?Right, so that?s why you?re half-clothed and here at 0400 hours,?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Now that's typical Han Solo!!

Wonderful update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

21. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Aww! *sniffs* So sweet, but I have the proverbial 'bad feeling' that the good times for Han aren't destined to last. [face_worried]

22. Jaded_Rose

Jaded_Rose Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2006
    That was absolutely wonderful! *sniff* That bit at the end worried me, though...

J_Ro

23. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    I just started reading. The first chapter was awesome -- I love Han! And the second chapter was so cute, with Han calling Padme "Mom" and all. [face_love] Adorable!

Brilliant idea for story; could you PM me when you update, please? :)

24. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    Greetings one and all, here's chapter 3, but first let's get some more author replies done.

[b]AUTHOR REPLIES[/b]:

[b]Star_Angel [/b]:

Awww, you're welcome, making me blush again! [face_hugs]

[b]KELIA [/b]:

I know, I thought about it and decided at the last minute if Anakin and Padme were alive when Han married Leia in the canon, he might have had the same sentiments since they really seem like a perfect couple "from a certain point of view." Of course. [face_worried] Poor Threepio, though I do so like the way Han teases him. [face_mischief]

Thank-you so much for reviewing! [face_grin]

[b]PonyTricks [/b]:

Well, it is a phrase well versed in the canon universe, it seems only fair that the bad follow the good, it's the way the universe keeps the balance. So there will be some angst. Thank-you! [face_hugs]

[b]Jaded_Rose[/b]:

Thank-you, it isn't the last we see of nasty Captain Shrike, but for the moment the galaxy has a lot bigger problems so I wouldn't worry about that just yet. [face_wink]

[b]Idrelle_Miocovani[/b]:

Welcome, and thank-you so much, I discovered through writing my[i] Princess Leia Memories [/i]trilogy that the parts from Han's perspective were so much fun, I thought it would be a blast to figure him as a child in the clone wars. And thus, the idea was born. [face_dancing]

And no problems, onto the PM list you go. Welcome aboard.

[hr]

Enjoy, and then let me know your thoughts. [face_grin]

[hr]

[b]Chapter Three[/b]: Politics and Handmaidens.

[hr]

[b]T[/b]he sun of Coruscant was already high in the bustling city sky when Han's eyes opened, he pulled the sheets off his head and peered over the top of them hesitantly, yes, it was the room Padmé , (his [i]Mom[/i] he thought with a huge grin,) had settled him into last night. It all hadn't been a dream.

He yawned and stretched, gazing out of the window at the passing traffic, a cheerful beep from his left almost made him jump, but it was just R2-D2, who's little dome swiveled from side to side when he was being friendly, "good-morning to you too, short-stack," Han said, half-way through another yawn.

Artoo bleated a raspberry sound at the boy and trundled out of the room, the door sliding across as he exited, Han folded his arms over his chest and wondered what would happen next, as if on cue the door slid across again. This time it was a young woman that looked suspiciously like Padmé only with slightly more tanned skin, dressed in a velvet purple gown with pleats, she was holding a tray bearing food and smiled kindly at the boy.

"Good Morning young Han," She greeted, walking with practiced grace over to the bedside table where she placed down the breakfast tray, "I hope you slept well after last night's escapades?"

Solo looked at her inquisitively, as the exotic looking young woman sat on the end of his bed, "yeah, I did. Where is my Mo...Senator Amidala?" he corrected warily.

The woman folded her hands on her lap, "your Mother has already departed to attend the Senate, she explained everything before she left. Padmé would have woken you up, only you were sleeping so peacefully and she had been awake since Anakin departed earlier this morning." She held out one of her hands, "we can be introduced? My name is Elle, I'm one of your Mother's handmaidens."

Han tentatively shook the perfectly manicured hand, "I'm Han Solo, but I guess you know that already," he took the tray down from the bedside table, "so, you're like a double for my Mom?" He asked, taking a spoonful of the cereal.

Elle nodded, her dark hair was pulled up into a simple bun that shifted slightly as she inclined her head, "something like that, we also attend your mother, helping with her hair, makeup and clothing. And in generally keeping her safe, should the time be dangerous, yes we do step in as decoys."

Solo took a bite out of the flatbread beside the cereal bowl, it was spread with some sort of tart, sweet jam and Han decided that he liked it, "so there's more then one of you?" He asked with his mouth full, there seemed to be a lot of peopl

25. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Han will give Padme and Anakin (if he doesn't go dark side) a lot of practice for Luke and Leia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.