main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Slight Disruption (Han A/P Luke Leia PT&OT) AU from RotS.*8th/Sep Author Replies and thanks.*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Aiel, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Great chapter!
    I'm on the edge of my seat!
    Keep me on the PM list.
    I Guessing that Leia is going to be really mad at Han the next time they meet.
    Will be very interested to see what happens with Han and Bria.
    When you said Last chapter at the end I almost blew a gasket. Very Glad there will be a sequal.

2. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Wow, I just found this and read it! If you have more to this, please PM me when it comes, then I really want to follow up with your sequel.

It just seems weird, though, Han and Leia as siblings, Bria as a Jedi Healer, Mara is with the Jedis and doesn't get along with Luke (yet)....

3. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Ah I'm getting quite good at keeping people on the edge, yeah I don't think Leia will be too impressed, with Han and Bria...I'm not sure yet, I may have written something but I think that people are just going to have to wait and see. The sequel seems to be a popular subject lately, but I'm pretty excited about it too!

Thanks for reading. :)

I really wanted to push this story to the edge of AU as far as I could without losing the tone of ROTS heading into the HST as much as possible, Han being foster siblings with Leia shouldn't be too much of an issue, I adore H/L, so I won't have my sequels without it. ;) There's one more chapter so I've added you to the PMlist, and everyone on it will be getting notification when the sequel is posted. <Provided everyone reads their unread PMs from me so I can send them. :rolleyes: >

Thank-you for reading!

I'm sorry to everyone who didn't get linkage with their PMs, my computer's been playing up a little, but whenever that happens in your PM again, just visit my profile for a direct link. [face_wink]

4. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    Luke scowled, ?you take that back,? he demanded, Mara lent forward with her arms crossed again.

?Wormie, Wormie, Wormie, Wormie,? she stressed the last of the teasing nickname, Skywalker threw his arms up in the air.

?Gah!?Red, Red, Red,? he smirked back at her after a moment, Mara tossed her mane of very red hair and huffed, walking back to the mess hall table Bria, Lando and herself had been sitting at before they got up to meet Luke and Obi-Wan.

?Not even close to being as insulting as Wormie, Wormie,? she replied without missing a beat, Luke looked up at Han with a look of despair on his tanned, slightly freckled face.

The young man smile sympathetically at him, ?you?re going to have to learn about feisty women, kid,? he patted his brother?s shoulder,

[face_laugh][face_laugh] LOL at the whole thing! So cute![face_laugh][face_love]

Luke opened up his eyes and found his foster brother?s smiling face staring down at him.

?Mornin? kid,? Han ruffled the boy?s hair, ?happy birthday, into double figures already, you?re getting old,? he playfully punched Skywalker?s arm, Luke grinned and rubbed his eyes.

?I?m not as old as you, it must be tough to think that no matter how old I get you?ll always be older,? he pointed out and Han laughed loudly as he grabbed Luke out of the covers, tossing him over his shoulder, ?hey! Put me down, put me down!? The boy nearly collapsed in a fit of laughs as Han carried him out of his room.

Obi-Wan was already nursing a cup of stim-tea as he looked over from his position on the carved wooden chair to see Solo carrying his giggling Padawan over his shoulder.

?Master Obi-Wan, help!? Luke complained, Obi-Wan smirked and took a sip of his tea.

[face_love] Absolutely adorable!! [face_laugh]:*

Oh you must put me on the pm list!! [face_batting] I almost missed this post! :oops: And I can't believe this fabulous story only has one post left!!:_|:_|
    Thanks for such a incredible fic!![:D] I can't wait for the last post!!
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

5. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    I never got my PM. Was I removed? Please add me back for the sequel! Thanks!

Anyway, great chapter! Congradualations on finishing the story!:)

6. The_Slilent_One

The_Slilent_One Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    Poor wookies, slaves of the empire :(

7. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Loved Luke and Mara's instant dislike of each other.

Of course they are destined to be married after a meeting like that!

How very typical of Sidious to think he can just snap his fingers and enslave the Wookies. :mad: :mad:

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

8. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    wow, loved it.

9. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    OOH.. nice twist. Yoda and Mara get away eh? Does Luke get captured? Hmmm Perhaps Vader only gets to see a holo picture of him and recognizes the saber....

HMMM interesting.

10. TheOnlyJediPrincess

TheOnlyJediPrincess Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2006
    Wonderful chapter! My eyes were glued to the screen the whole time. I love the beginning with Luke and Mara, it made me laugh. Great update!

11. timerift22

timerift22 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 20, 2005
    pm list please

Snow

12. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    ?Wormie, Wormie, Wormie, Wormie,? she stressed the last of the teasing nickname, Skywalker threw his arms up in the air.

?Gah!?Red, Red, Red,?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

For some reason, Luke's come-back doesn't quite equal Mara's original tease. :p

Great opening, scene though. Luke and Mara make me laugh! [face_laugh]

I liked Obi-Wan's monologue. :) Very in-character.

?Mornin? kid,? Han ruffled the boy?s hair, ?happy birthday, into double figures already, you?re getting old,? he playfully punched Skywalker?s arm, Luke grinned and rubbed his eyes.

I love the strong brother-like relationship between Han and Luke in this fic. :D You're doing an excellent job portraying that, Aiel!

Can't wait for the final chapter!

13. TigerofRobare

TigerofRobare Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 11, 2006
    Oh wow. Simply amazing.

14. jedilegolas

jedilegolas Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2006
    I have to say my favorite part was with Luke and Mara :)

What a wonderful story! Thanks for the PMs, however I will not be asking to be in the pm list for the sequel as I'm going to be popping in and out of the country for the next couple months and I am sure I will have a big pile of unread PMs. I will just have to check for the sequel updates myself!

Congratulations on all of your writing; it was a joy to read!

15. JediNat

JediNat Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 12, 2008
    Can I be on the PM list!!! Wonderful story! =D==D==D==D==D=
    [face_peace]
    -JediNat-

16. Darth-Semians

Darth-Semians Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 22, 2006
    Wow, so Vader is leading the charge to enslave the Wookiees, huh? Once he realises who is actually down there on the planet, he won't give two $h!ts about them and try to have quite a good battle between Obi-wan and himself. That would actually be tight! Then, he sees Luke and the saber and he goes completely balistic and just... well, it would be awsome. Can't wait!

Darth-Semians

[face_peace]

17. willowbeecat

willowbeecat Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2008
    Very good story. Although I'm getting squicky thoughts about Han and Leia ever being together after being raised as siblings. But that's just a personal opinion, and I do love the pairing. And I have to say, I'm wondering exactly where you're going with Bria. As for Mara... I don't see her being happy being raised on Dagobah for a number of years.

18. MiralukaJedi

MiralukaJedi Jedi Knight star 4

May 15, 2008
    Definitely good and I really like the twists the story is taking. The vision Luke had seems to be on the cusp of coming true...definitely not good for the Jedi. Update soon please?

19. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Update soon please. Could you also add me to your PM list for either the last chapter or your squel.

20. Taeniaea

Taeniaea Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2007
    Great Story!!

21. alderaanprincess

alderaanprincess Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 9, 2008
    awww I can't believe its almost over! but atleast theres a sequel! can I just be automatically added to the sequel's PM list?[face_batting]

22. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    ;) Some quick author replies, the next chapter is almost done.

[b][hl=darkblue][color=orange]Author Replies:[/color][/hl][/b]

[quote=dancing_star]
    Oh you must put me on the pm list!! [face_batting] I almost missed this post! [face_doh!] And I can't believe this fabulous story only has one post left!![face_cry][face_cry]
    Thanks for such a incredible fic!![face_hugs] I can't wait for the last post!!
    [face_applause] [face_applause] [face_applause] [face_applause] [/quote]

Thank-you so much![face_hugs] I've enjoyed writing the story but finding out how much other people are enjoying it as well makes me so happy, you're on the PM list and I hope you'll enjoy the final chapter and the sequels. <Yep, [i]sequels[/i], I'm that crazy.>

[quote=G__Anakin]I never got my PM. Was I removed? Please add me back for the sequel! Thanks!

Anyway, great chapter! Congradualations on finishing the story![face_happy] [/quote]

I'm pretty sure I sent you one but it may have bounced, don't worry you're still on it and thank-you. [face_happy]

[quote=The_Slilent_One]Poor wookies, slaves of the empire :([/quote]

I know, but I'm trying to do exactly what the title says a slight disruption, Han is only one pebble in this ocean of a story, but that doesn't mean drastic changes aren't on the cards also, thanks for reading. [face_happy]

[quote=KELIA]Loved Luke and Mara's instant dislike of each other.

Of course they are destined to be married after a meeting like that!

How very typical of Sidious to think he can just snap his fingers and enslave the Wookies. [face_angry] [face_angry]

Great update

[face_applause] [face_applause] [face_applause] [face_applause][/quote]

[face_laugh] I know, I've always got the strong belief that if they had encountered one another at this age there definately would have been a lot of arguments, well a lot more along the lines of that Mara is so self-confident and Luke hasn't really got that confidence in himself yet. Ah yes...marriage...you know I've got to start thinking about romance for the big three soon huh?

Yeah lousey Palpatine, poor Wookiees...but he'll get his. <shakes fist.>

[quote=Tatooine_Ghost]wow, loved it.[/quote]

Thank-you, like I said to dancing_star I'm really happy that something I love writing has so many compliments. Thanks for reading.

[quote=Ocelotl_Nesto]OOH.. nice twist. Yoda and Mara get away eh? Does Luke get captured? Hmmm Perhaps Vader only gets to see a holo picture of him and recognizes the saber....

HMMM interesting.[/quote]

Ah lots of things to be brought to a conclusion in the coming chapter, I've dragged it out a lot because I've reinvisioned just where I want it to go, I've rewritten some scenes so it should be ready within the week. Thanks for reading. [face_happy]

[quote=TheOnlyJediPrincess]Wonderful chapter! My eyes were glued to the screen the whole time. I love the beginning with Luke and Mara, it made me laugh. Great update![/quote]

Thank-you Padawan, that scene with Mara and Luke gave me a lot of headaches, they were orginally going to meet differently I think it was some time after Yoda had cleared her memories, but I decided to move it up a little and I'm happy it got the reaction it did. Thanks for reading. [face_hugs]

[quote=timerift22]pm list please

Snow[/quote]

Certainly, you're on the PM list and welcome, [face_happy] it will be worth it for the last chapter as I do have a surprise for everyone on it.

[quote=Idrelle_Miocovani][i]

For some reason, Luke's come-back doesn't quite equal Mara's original tease. :p

Great opening, scene though. Luke and Mara make me laugh! :^O

I liked Obi-Wan's monologue. :) Very in-character.

[i]?Mornin? kid,? Han ruffled the boy?s hair, ?happy birthday, into double figures already, you?re getting old,? he playfully punched Skywalker?s arm, Luke grinned and rubbed his eyes.[/i]

I love the strong brother-like relationship between Han and Luke in this fic. :D You're doing an excellent job portraying that, Aiel!

Ca

23. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    Having just read this whole thing, I'm pleased to ask to be put on the pm list! Thanks!

24. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Just giving this a push up the boards. Don't let RL get you down and hopefully you'll be able to update soon.

25. TizTiz

TizTiz Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2008
    I have just found this story and its so good that I read it all in one go. Little Luke is so cute. Can I be added to the PM list?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.