main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Slight Disruption (Han A/P Luke Leia PT&OT) AU from RotS.*8th/Sep Author Replies and thanks.*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Aiel, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Drachonus

Darth_Drachonus Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2005
    I'm thinking I want added to the sequel as well, yeah, I most certainly do

2. MiralukaJedi

MiralukaJedi Jedi Knight star 4

May 15, 2008
    Aiel, Where are you ?

3. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Sorry about leaving everyone hanging, I'm almost done! I completely re-wrote the thing again, I've been working on the sequel and switched some things around to fit in better, it should be up tonight for everyone below the equator, everyone above will have it some time in the morning tomorrow. ;)

4. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Thank-you to everyone for being so patient, I can't believe the amount of interest I've had in this story and I'm very proud to bring you the final chapter and epilogue.:)

To all my PM listers I hope you enjoyed your surprise and are all geared up for the sequel. [face_dancing]

Here we go, thank-you one and all for tuning in and thinking that I should continue. [:D]

[b]Chapter Nineteen: Hope anew.[/b]

[hr]

[b]T[/b]hey were standing in the markets of Rwookrrorro looking through a small storefront filled with tiny mechanical items that Luke was studying with a careful eye, he knew Han had told him to buy absolutely anything he wanted but was still hesitant. What if they needed the money?

Lando was leaning against the small store-hut?s doorframe, Obi-Wan stood beside him with Chewbacca, Kenobi?s arms folded as he watched Wookiees and travellers pass by with a watchful eye, Han stood over his brother?s shoulder as Luke hesitantly pointed to an item.

?Just that one kid?? Han reached over and picked up the T-16 skyhopper model, Luke looked it over and nodded enthusiastically.

?Yep, it will go great with my present from Chewie, the YT-1300 model of the [i]Falcon[/i],? he said with a happy smile, ?I don?t want anything else.?

Han handed his brother the toy and ruffled the short-cut blond hair affectionately, ?all right kid, we should get back to the dinner and party Dewlanna will be whipping up for you at old Itchy?s place,? he turned to the Wookiee female and started haggling on the price as was expected.

Luke started making swooshing noises as he moved the toy through the air, Obi-Wan smiled as he turned his head to see his Padawan, like his father Luke loved to fly and all mechanical things, it was for once a relief to see his shy apprentice act like any other child.

Then the impact.

A hundred cries suddenly flooded the Force and Kenobi gasped, falling on one knee to the wooden walkway floor, clutching his chest as he breathed heavily, Lando was by his side in an instant, a hand on the older man?s shoulder.

?Ben are you all right??

Hearing Calrissian question Obi-Wan, Luke turned his head and bolted towards the doorway, ?Master? Mas?? the boy stopped mid-way through his second shout of concern when the same disturbance in the Force flooded his sensitive connection to it and he began to cry, falling to his knees.

Han whipped around quickly as he passed the credits to the store-owner, rushing to his foster brother and kneeling beside him, ?Luke? Luke, what?s wrong little bro? C?mon,? he picked up the boy in his arms, carrying him over to where Obi-Wan was getting to his feet.

?Ben? What?s going on?? Han demanded.

Obi-Wan looked up at Solo as Calrissian helped him steady himself, Chewbacca watching the scene with a soft wuff of concern, ?I felt a hundred of our Jedi brethren cry out in terror and they were violently brought down into silence, someone has attacked the Jedi sanctuary.?

Han?s eyes widened, ?Vader? Vader is here?? He drew in a breath, ?I lead him here, he tracked me,? he swallowed hard, ?Bria, Mara?what have I done??

Kenobi put his hand on Han?s arm, ?no, I feel something else is afoot, the darkside is difficult to trace but I can still feel Vader is on the move to here, Rwookrrorro, his emotions still betray him.? He sighed and rubbed a sobbing Luke?s back, ?we have to get to the sanctuary to see if there is anyone left alive that will need rescuing, hush my apprentice, control yourself little one.?

Luke rubbed his eyes hard, ?he killed them all, Han, our father??

?Not our father, Luke, the monster who killed him killed our friends,? Solo said with a hushed undertone, ?we have to be brave, remember once I told you sometimes we have to face the bad, we will get through this.?

Skywalker put his arms around Han?s neck, Lando swallowed hard at the expression on the younger man?s face, ?we?d better get back to Falcon now if the Imperials are coming, we?ll fly low, under the radar,? Calrissian informed them, Chewbacca nodded

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I'm glad to see Obi-Wan survived [face_love] [face_love]

If Vader had to move heaven, earth and the entire universe to get his son back, he would.

Yes, he most definitely would and he wouldn't care about how much damage and destruction that caused

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Great job on t his story. I have enjoyed it from beginning to end and please PM me when the sequel begins.

=D= =D= =D= =D=

6. DarthVaderette

DarthVaderette Jedi Master star 2

May 23, 2004
    That was a great ending and please PM updates for the sequel

7. TheOnlyJediPrincess

TheOnlyJediPrincess Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2006
    Wow! My heart was up and down and torn apart with that chapter. Over all, what a great, captivating story! I can't wait for the sequel.

8. voxynking

voxynking Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    great job. I definently want to be on the PM list please.

9. MiralukaJedi

MiralukaJedi Jedi Knight star 4

May 15, 2008
    Very nice indeed. Definitely add me to your PM list for your sequel.

10. alderaanprincess

alderaanprincess Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 9, 2008
    wow great ending! I'm glad to see that almost everyone survived. Poor Han though, losing Bria.:_| Can I be on the sequel's PM list?[face_batting] Oh and thanks for the surprise in the PM.

11. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Wow, that's all I can say for now. Please PM me when the sequel comes up.

12. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    Great ending of this episode. I look forward to seeing how you continue the journey. thanks for the PM

13. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    Wow! What an awesome, stellar way to end this!!! [face_dancing]=D=@};-=D= [face_love]

Han pretended not to have noticed the exchange between the two eldest occupants of the hut and instead went back to his thoughtful watching of Luke, it would still be many years before any prophecy about his little brother being a great Jedi Knight would come true. In the meantime there would be a lot of work to make sure he could reach that destiny.

Luke turned around and smiled at his foster brother, Solo winked back at him and lowered his eyes with a determined smile, just let them try and stop this scruffy, former street kid, former Prince and current pilot-on-the-run from helping this kid.

[face_love] Awww! I must say, you do a fabulous job writing the brother bond between Luke and Han. Completely adorable!

[face_thinking] So many parts I could quote! I loved it! And DEFINITELY put me on the pm list for the sequel! [face_batting] I can't wait!!
    Thanks for sharing such a wonderful, beautiful fic with us!! I absolutely loved it!![:D]@};-
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

EDIT: I forgot to say before that I love the cover art too!! Simply beautiful! :D

14. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    I'm glad that you updated! [face_peace]

Vader better be careful because he's not going to get Han and his family back that easily. [face_worried]

I can't wait to see what happens in the sequel!

Please keep me on the PM list!

15. Darth_Drachonus

Darth_Drachonus Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2005
    Bravo. Bravo. and yes, add me to the sequel please!

16. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I'm sorry I lost track of this story. I'd like a PM when you start the sequel. And I'll go find what I missed of this story pretty soon.

17. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Wow! I am quite impressed with this awesome finish, Aiel! :D What a ride it's been. Congrats on finish the fic, and I can't wait for the sequel to start. A PM would be received kindly. :D

=D=

18. The_Slilent_One

The_Slilent_One Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    Great ending :)

Please add me to the sequel's pm list :D

19. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    loved it. please add me to the sequel's pm list.

20. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Excellent ending!
    Can't wait for the next story to start.

21. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I really enjoyed your story. Please PM me when you do a sequel. Thanks for writing. =D=

22. TizTiz

TizTiz Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2008
    Wonderful conclusion =D=.

The parts about Han losing Bria and Leia thinking she had been abandoned were so sad :_|.

But the parts about the bond between Luke and Han were sweet :).

Please can I be on the PM list for the sequel? :D.

23. CommanderK23

CommanderK23 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    Excellent conclusion!

I would like to be on the PM list for the next story.

24. timerift22

timerift22 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 20, 2005
    well somehow i never got on the pm list for this story

but i would please like to be included in the pm list for the sequel.

pm list pllllllllllease

Snow

25. DanaeMariSkywalker

DanaeMariSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2006
    This was an awesome ending to an awesome story! =D= I can't wait for the sequel!! And let me guess...the sequel is going to be like the OT, but with some spins on it. Please put me on the PM List of the sequel. :-D Also, who did the pictures in this last chapter? They're really cool especially the one of Han, Chewbacca, Obi-Wan, and Luke.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.