main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends A Small Lesson (OC's, humor)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthBerryStraw, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBerryStraw

DarthBerryStraw Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2007
    Title: A Small Lesson
    Authors(s): DarthBerryStraw
    Characters: OC's - Atril and the newly introduced Ranija
    Genre: Humor
    Notes: This started out as a drabble challenge from my best friend, but after months of sitting in stagnation in a sad file I decided to flesh it into a very short, sweet, and (hopefully) entertaining vignette. Hope you enjoy!:)

All the book smarts in the galaxy never saved this unfortunate Padawan.

?Well, this certainly is an odd sort of device.? Ranija held up a long wooden handle, with a pink rubber suction cup attached to the end. He turned the object over and over in his large hands, inspecting every inch of it with his amber eyes. He combed over every subtle bump in the wood, looking for clues as to its use.

Finally, Ranija settled on suctioning the rubber end to his cheek.

?Hey Atril!? He called over to one of his fellow Padawans. She was sitting against one of the thick trees growing in the indoor garden near the massive fountains, observing with quiet amusement. A single, black eyebrow was raised, a habit she obviously picked up from her Master.

?What do you want?? Atril barked in faux-annoyance, pretending she hadn?t been witnessing ? let alone enjoying the spectacle.

Ranija removed the object from his face with a SHHLURRRP, and held it out before him. ?What is this??

Atril almost snorted. ?Where?d you find that??

?In the ?fresher.? He jerked a thumb over his shoulder, pointing towards the exit.

Now she did snort. ?Ranija... that?s a plunger.?

He paled as much as his dark skin allowed, dropping the object onto the groundcover and shrinking back. ?A-a what??

?A ?fresher plunger.? Atril was having difficulty containing her laughter. ?You know ? the tool the maintenance droids use to unclog the refreshers.?

?You mean it?s touched??

?Yes.?

Immediately, Ranija sprinted towards the fountains and dove in.

2. Alasse_Earfalas

Alasse_Earfalas Jedi Master star 2

Mar 6, 2008
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] ROTFLOL!!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

This was great!! =D= Poor Ranija, how embarrassing! [face_blush]

3. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    oh...my. Poor kid. great post! You should do more of them.

4. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    I saw this earlier, read it, and forgot to comment. :oops: So I'll do that now.

[face_laugh]

And I love his reaction. Very funny little fic! I enjoyed it a lot. =D=

5. DarthBerryStraw

Mar 20, 2007
    Alasse_Earfalas: [face_laugh] Haha, yes, really embarrassing! Thanks for reading!

JediKaren: If the bunnies bite, I'll write more. ;)

amidalachick: Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

6. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Ranija removed the object from his face with a SHHLURRRP, and held it out before him. ?What is this??

Atril almost snorted. ?Where?d you find that??

?In the ?fresher.? He jerked a thumb over his shoulder, pointing towards the exit.

Another clever moment with Atril! Not to mention the hilariously curious Ranija.

Good job, BerryStraw.

7. DarthBerryStraw

Mar 20, 2007
    brodiew: Ranija is extremely curious about his surroundings. He'll ask questions even if it lands him in awkward situations. Thanks for reading! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.