main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A small petition...

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by Senator_Amidala, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senator_Amidala

Senator_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2001
    Our board, (FFSpain) has been looking like that for over a month. We used to have both the banners, the CSS and a small website hosted in portland, but the bandwith was exceeded in a few days. I was wondering if you guys could recommend us any free hosting site, or confirm/deny that tfn fanforce can host our board's stuff. Our CR already PMed the RSA a couple of times, but we haven't received any kind of response. Thans in advance. :)

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    You can host pictures at Photobucket.com for free. I hosted at least two banners on mine, and had other pictures on it, and never ran out of bandwidth.

3. Senator_Amidala

Senator_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2001
    Yes, I know about Photobucket; but what about the hosting of the CSS? It may be a small file, but perhaps the servers like portland's won't allow as much bandwith as PB does. Anyway, thanks for the advice; as soon as we've found a proper hosting for our CSS we'll PM a RSA. :)

4. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
  5. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    We can host them here if you need them to be. Just PM me and I'll let you know what we need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.