main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A solution to it all (NJO)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Vong_Killer, Feb 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vong_Killer

Vong_Killer Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 22, 2001
    First off, if Seventeen Jedi can infiltrate a VONG WORLD SHIP and 10 survive, then why can't the Jedi infiltrate one of the NR worlds under their control?? Wouldn't it be almost EASiER??

That said, if the Jedi could sneek into Yavin 4 and steal some lambent crystals, then each Jedi could have a Vong tuned lightsaber.

If every Jedi learned to sence the Vong like Ani did, then the Vong would be easier pickin's for the Jedi.

2. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    I agree that Id like to see more with Dark Jedi, Ive always found them more interesting than lightsiders. As for the Sith, though, you are indeed out of luck, unfortunately. GL has strictly said no Sith in the EU. The absolute earliest we will we another Sith (if we even do) will be after E3.

3. Anakin_Solo73

Anakin_Solo73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 4, 2001
    Why has there been no talk of creating a clone army? Or Cloning a bunch of Jedi for a Clone army? The NR/Jedi side really need to get their act together and do something fast.

4. MynDonos

MynDonos Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 30, 2002
    this is important what im about to say, listen up. they said in either SbS or DJ that anakin was the only one to figure out how to use the lambent chrystal because they had managed to get more, and nobody else's worked. thats why they can't just make the vong easier 'pickin' for the jedi.

5. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

You are making more sense now, DSF.

6. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    How does someone with the name DrinkSmokeFight make sense?

7. Tsavong_Lah

Tsavong_Lah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 29, 2001
    You would think maybe Tahiri could help with the Labents maybe.

Also I'm pretty sure the Jedi might start doing that infiltration type stuff more, at least I hope so. They do have those Holoshrouds!

And what about YV Hunter Droids, heck I think that every Jedi should have one from Now on!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.