main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA A solution to some of the confusion

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by soneil, May 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    There's obviously been a bit of confusion and lack of communication on the forum. I know I've been a little confused and my ramblings have probably confused everyone else even more. ;)
    Here's my proposed solution. A WA forum FAQ. I wish I'd thought of it sooner. We could regularly post a FAQ that answers questions about who can post on the forum, what should go here, what the club's about and the difference between the club and forum.
    I think the best place to start is with the questions for the FAQ.
    Here's a few I can think of:

What is the purpose of this forum (keyword - fun)?
    Who can participate here (everyone)?
    What kind of discussion is allowed (chance to mention spoilers etc)?
    Is there a local fanclub (details about the club)?
    Is the club part of fanforce?

Some of you might be able to think of better ways to phrase these questions so please do but I hope you get the idea. Everyone think up questions. We can then decide which ones to include. Remember that the key word in frequently asked questions is frequently so I suggest we choose carefully. In some cases we may decide to combine similar questions. We don't want to make a 20 page document out of it.
    Once we have a good set of questions we can come up with some answers. If we make this a good collaborative effort I think we should be able to cover most things that people new to the forum might want to know about. Perhaps I could even get Darthcleo to have a link to the FAQ in the menus at the top of the forum.

2. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Just bumping this thread. Need some ideas guys.

3. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Have you run the idea past darth cleo in the last 3 months since you originally posted this ?

4. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    Darthcleo's gone. :(

5. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Thanks Shara, I now change my question to, Have you spoken to anyone about this idea since the original post ?

6. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    A lone tumble weed rolls by....

7. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    * Pokes Soneil with a pointy stick *

'Ya dead man ?'

8. JediLeia21

JediLeia21 Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    can i use this to wake him up *grabs cattle probe* *rubs hands together evily* mwahahahaha [face_devil]

9. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I was awake. Just offline and in withdrawal. I hadn't planned on taking the idea to the admin since it only really concerns this forum. That's the main idea. I'd like a FAQ so people can know what this forum's all about. Especially so we can clear up the confusion some people seem to have about the relationship between Fanforce and Outer Rim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.