main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Somber Goodbye, I am Off to Dagobah...I mean Hollywood

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, Aug 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Well, it's been a nuts time with The JKOC. As some of you know, I will be moving to Hollywood, CA on Sept 4th, 2002, to furthur my acting career.

I won't have a computer at first, so I will be going to the library once a week and getting my emails, and hopefully, post somethings here.

I will miss you all, and I will always consider myself a Jedi Knight Of Cleveland.

Untill I return, I remain

Jon Passow
    aka
    JediKnightPasJoDacle
    aka
    Mullet

imaguitargod@aol.com

2. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Goodbye and good luck.

3. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Good luck dude, hope you get to act in some kick-ass movies!

4. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Break a leg, and if you happen to get Gillian Anderson's phone number my email is in my profile.

5. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    "You can't fight the change anymore than you can stop the suns from setting."

Well, I've known you for 5 years now, (although technically I didn't hang out w/ you til my junior year, making it 4 years, but this is just me being me in my technical ways) and to be honest with you, I'm glad you're leaving. You stink at doing manips, you're not funny, your website stinks, and you know nothing about Star Wars. When I say I hope you break a leg, I mean it.

Ok, that was a big just kidding. Jon, you're one of my best friends. This is really going to suck. It's going to be weird not having schrapnel flung at my window so you can be let in my dorm. It's going to be weird not doing JCU Jacka$$, and it's going to be weird not having to fend off campus security. You've helped me build my first saber (I was really pleased with how it turned out), and have always been there when I need to vent about women who are driving me towards the Dark Side... We've been through a lot together, and it's going to be sad to see you go. But hopefully I'll see you on the big screen. And you better darn well invite me to Skymullet Ranch...

As Obi-Wan told Luke before they split up...

"The Force will be with you, always..."

6. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Well, you suck. Good luck and all that, but you still suck.

Not for any particular reason other than I finally bloody met you at the pool party.

You goof.

Keep in touch. Especially with Natalie Portman's phone number. :)

Peace...

-b-

7. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    Bye Pas, I?ll see you at the next meeting. 8-}

8. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Thak you, all of you.

9. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Good luck, you're always welcome here (no matter where you are)..you'll always be a Jedi Knight of Cleveland!

10. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    GOODBYE ALL!

sniff...sniff... :_|

11. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    EVERYONE SIMULTANEOUSLY (JUST LIKE AT THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING OF AOTC WHEN THEY SHOWED THE TPM TRAILER FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME IN A ROW) SHOUTS OUT:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOO! :mad:

Getting rid of the scrolling left to right

12. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Thank you Eric for making the thread run long. :p

Jon, you will be greatly missed. I do hope that you come back soon for a visit. ;)

13. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    HI FROM HOLLYWOOD!

Staying at a hostle right now and am using their compture.

I'm here only 4 hours and already I got invited to LL Cool J's Def Jam Records(orsomething like that) party in Hollywood. Go figure, I don't even like rap. Will update later!

With Love
    Jon

14. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    You ba5tard! (j/k) You get to meet the G.O.A.T.! (The Greatest Of All Time) Dude, I should have made you a demo to give LL. If you ever come back here, lemme know, so I can do that, and get circulated...

I'm Imperial, only drop fly material...

Just kidding. Won't start net flowing now... Congrats dude. Hope you have a good time, and get me Natalie's phone number gosh darnit!

15. shinjo_jedi

shinjo_jedi Jedi Master star 5

May 21, 2002
    Goodbye, and have fun ;)

16. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Well, it turns out that they cancled the party, but I went to the American Ideal finally and hung out with the stars there.

I meet and talked with, LL Cool J, BILL GATES(He's loaded ya know), Paula Abdual, The guy that does Stewart on Mad TV along with the balck chick from the show(He was REALLY freindly, and she was drunk) The guy who played Renegade on TV, The guy who played Al Bundy's son on married with children, Jueles Asner from E!...and I think that's it....

Oh ya, the chick won on Ideal...oops, did I ruin it? hehehehehehe...

17. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Sounds like you're having fun out there, say "hi" to George for us if you ever meet him!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.