main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Son and Padawan (AU - lightside Ani & Luke) Updated 6/25

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Pallas-Athena, May 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLadySekira

SithLadySekira Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2001
    :) Stumbled across this! Really cute! But, I feel sorry for Ani... UP!

2. alienne

alienne Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 17, 2001
    good stuff, pallas-athena!

so will there be a DC sequel? :D

3. Aanix_Durray

Aanix_Durray Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2001
    This is an awesome fic. Good work, post soon

~~Aanix

4. Cypher18

Cypher18 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2001
    Liked it. keep it coming.

5. U_KnOwWhOo

U_KnOwWhOo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2002
    Aww... Ani and Lukie are so cute. I love this story by the way and I just finished with DC. I love that too. Can't wait for the sequel but the prequel will tide me over until it comes. :D

6. Tatooine_Rose

Tatooine_Rose Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2001
    Great start! I can't wait to read more.

7. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    Sache: and now you get a cookie for learning such a valuable lesson :D Yes Mara will pop in eventually ...

Sabe SkywalkerKenobi: Yay you, I still have a year of college. Japan? Grad school? Impressive much [face_mischief] We seem to be of like minds; Leia's boring without Luke around and Luke/Anakin stuff is just so much fun! :D Long? We've got 16 years to cover [face_shocked]

Jedi Liz: Cool, vaction ... Welcome back from it ;) Thanks!

Kendie: Thanks! It should be most fun to put it all together. :)

t65flyer: Thanks! [face_love]

A PM: Back in the drawer, foul sock! Back, I say! [face_devil]

the jedi princess: Thanks! :D

Sticks: So do I ;)

Reformed: Thanks! :)

Sekira: Thanks, Ani will survive! :D

alienne: Thanks! Yep, DC sequel someday, and if I get enough people to bug me about it, I may just do it one day ... or not :p

Aanix: Thanks! :D

Cypher: Thanks :) !

U KnOwWhOo: Thanks! So, the prequel is satisfying enough for now ... [face_mischief]

Tatooine Rose: Thanks! :)

8. aninonymous

aninonymous Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2000
    Nice! A prequel! :D
    It´s kinda sad though, too.
    How they just split up the family. :(

And I still don´t get how anyone could leave someone like Padmé.... :confused:!

Looking forward to more.

9. Reformed

Reformed Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 1999
    Come on, less talking more posting ;)

10. Chaos_Rose

Chaos_Rose Jedi Youngling star 3

May 12, 2002
    <delurk>

No update?

:(

</delurk>

11. Cypher18

Cypher18 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2001
  12. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    up again, just in case ;)

13. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    aninonymous: Yeah, split up families are :( But at least Luke and Ani have each other, right? Fortunately, Ani eventually agrees with you :p

Reformed: *silence*

Chaos Rose: No, but soon ...

Thanks for the ups Cypher and Jedi Liz :D

The next post is done, it just needs a little love from the betas!

Speaking of which, I'd like to thank Amidala_Skywalker and Ariqua_Ayn for being my betas on this one! Both have been my long term friends and cohorts! Thanks for everything, guys :D

14. Aanix_Durray

Aanix_Durray Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2001
    Okay, I was under the impression that there would be another post up.... but I was obviously misinformed...

So I'll just give this a little ::uppers::

~~Aanix

15. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    Cool Story. More soon please?

16. Justice_for_All

Justice_for_All Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2001
    Awesome beginning. nice to see what Anakin would be like if he hadn't turned. Can't wait for more.

17. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    So I have to bug you for a sequel... I shall begin now.

I would like to see a sequel to DC.

More bugging to continue... but first.

Waiting patiently for the next post to this wonderful story. :)

18. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    Aanix: You are correct, but I am slow. :D

Seven: Thanks, yes, more now.

Justice for All: Thanks ... A galaxy without Anakin turning ... such a happy place [face_love] (and my speciality)

Mom: Your bugging is noted.

Well, yay, another post. If any of you have read Jedi Quest, you'll reconize some of the characters (remember DC is an AU even for the EU :D.

?Dadadadadadada,? came the confident sound, followed by a slew of drool, as Luke smiled happily. He was sitting in a high chair, watching his father work with an interest only an infant could muster.

Anakin looked up from his current task to return his son?s grin.

Bored with simply watching Luke alone in his room, the young knight had decided to build a specialized carrier for his son. He had started with a few straps of synthleather, which he quickly turned into a holster that would easily fit around his arms and over his chest. Luke would be able to ride with him and stay close, and also Anakin?s hands could still stay free for various jobs. The straps were adjustable, so they could be changed as Luke grew.

Smiling, Anakin tried out his new device. Of course, it fit perfectly. He got up to get Luke, who was still giggling, and sat him gently in the strap. Luke squirmed playfully as he sat in the new seat.

Anakin grabbed a toy, giving it to Luke. The seven-month-old immediately grabbed the plasteel duck and stuck it in his month.

?All set?? Anakin asked, not really expecting a coherent response. Luke babbled something quite happily as the pair strode out into the hallways of the temple.

Construction was going along smoothly, Anakin noticed, and most of the temple resembled its previous form. The walkways were clear and clean now - as opposed to just a few months earlier - making Anakin even more pleased that he had chosen this day to bring Luke out.

Jedi Knights stopped him repeatedly to play with the baby. Youths Luke?s age were rarely seen out of the crèche before the war, and people were not often allowed to visit the inter-most part of the nursery.

?And look at you,? the Jedi Knight Siri Tachi said, when she happened to come across the duo. She had been training with her Padawan, Ferus, who would be granted knighthood soon. She had broken a sweat, and her black, un-Jedi-like unisuit stuck to her skin more than usual.

Anakin had always admired the Master not only for her keen fashion sense, but also for her healthy line between loyalty and rebelliousness - a line that Anakin himself was learning. Ferus, however, was always on Anakin?s bad side, and the two often avoided each other, even though they had grown up together.

?Would you like to hold him, Master?? Anakin asked, ready to take Luke out of his carrier.

?Of course,? Siri smiled. She gently took Luke from Anakin?s arms and rocked him.

?Oooooooo,? Luke attempted and burst out into a series of giggles.

?He likes you,? Anakin said confidently.

?Everyone does,? Siri mock-pouted. She continued playing with Luke and didn?t bother to acknowledge the fact that Ferus had come up behind her.

Anakin did though, and he felt his posture noticeably stiffen. As children, he and Ferus had competed wildly for leadership amongst the Padawans. Ferus was quite the perfect Padawan, often beleaguering the newly-freed Anakin and his background of slavery.

The two were older now and played the game of politeness quite well, but Anakin could sense the other?s resentment. It made sense - not only had Anakin made that status of Jedi Knight sooner than most, but he also blatantly broke one of the oldest rules of the Order and had a child to show for it.

And they love him for it, Ferus thought as he came upon his Master. He smiled tightly. Him and his offspring.

?Hello, Ferus,? Anakin said politely enough. Siri had now stopped to watch the impending confrontation with worried interest.

?Skywalker,? Fe

19. Sache8

Sache8 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2000
    Wow, I can't believe I'm first.

Baby carrier. How cute! ;)

I never finished the Jedi Apprentice series. Maybe I should though, people seemed to like it. I do know of Siri though.

20. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    ::jumps happily::

Now I wanna play with baby Luke!

Hehehehe!

Wonderful post, Pallas, and please, call me Emmi. :)

21. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    good post

22. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Great post, Pallas. Baby Luke is cute. I like the idea of Ani constructing the baby carrier, too. :)

23. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Ani showing Luke off aww that is so cute.

I loved Yoda pointing out to Anakin that Luke is just a baby and he will have lots of time before he grows up to take Luke as a Padawan.

So what's the next part gonna be about Luke first steps?

Jedi Blue :)

24. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    Ack, Pallas, you'll have to forgive me. I've been a very bad reader, I know, but I'm here now!

Ani with little Lukie, it's sooo cute! Today I played with a 5 month old, the cutest thing ever. :) He has blonde hair, and the coolest blue eyes ever. He reminds me of little Luke!

*SB*

25. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    7 months is too early for walking. 9 months - 12 months is the usual. (My boys both started at 9 months - arrghh!) Anakin does have a lot to learn about babies. I'm glad he realizes that Luke is too young now and it was great that Yoda informed him that he'd have his padawan when he was old enough. Just like Yoda not to say anything straight out.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.