main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Son and Padawan (AU - lightside Ani & Luke) Updated 6/25

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Pallas-Athena, May 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Ani and Luke are so cute together. Keep going/

2. Aanix_Durray

Aanix_Durray Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2001
    Great post Pallas! I think I like baby Luke better than grown up Luke... he wines less.

Keep up the good work!

~~Aanix

3. TheBalinakaBaroness

TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    This is an incredibly cute little story! I think I need to run on over and check out the story that inspired this one

~Baroness

4. Sticks-Solo

Sticks-Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 11, 2001
    7 months is a little early to be walking, but my niece was trying hard at eight months and at nine months now, she is close to those first steps. Children are so adorable at that age.

Great post, :) .

5. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
  6. PrincessLaura

PrincessLaura Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 1999
    Wow! Really cool story!!
    But Luke shouldn´t walk at such an early age, his limbs aren´t hard enough yet, so he´ll probably be bow-legged later if he starts walking right now!! :eek:

7. Sticks-Solo

May 11, 2001
    Aww, no new post here either Pallas!

Please can we have another post.

(he,he would have been back earlier but my dad shouted me to see AOTC, YES, total of 6 times I've seen it, now I just have convince my brother that Star Wars would be better to see at the cinema than Spiderman.) :)

8. t65flyer

t65flyer Jedi Master star 3

Oct 14, 2000
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
    *stops b4 baby voice takes over*

9. Alderaan21

Alderaan21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 1998
    That's an interesting observation about baby Luke, Aanix... all the more reason Anakin should have been around to raise him instead of going off to the Dark Side! ;)

And it makes sense that Anakin's mechanical abilities should overlap into his fatherhood in some way, even little things like the carrier. Of course he'd build whatever he could. :)

Adorable post-- I'm sitting here with a big silly grin on my face from reading it. :D

10. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    *hears Jayen snicker*

Yeah, yeah, laugh it up fuzzball!

I loved beta-reading this adorable post, and in particular when it came to Lukie's little toy. I think our sweet author here would be good with children.

Am [face_love]

11. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    Sache: Yay you! The JA series tells the story of Qui/Obi, while the JQ series tells of Ani/Obi. They're both written by the same author. Easy to read and amusing. ;)

Emmi: Emmi it is. Sigh, doesn't everyone? He's the perfect baby - can't hear him crying on paper. :p

Jedi Liz: Thanks! :)

anakin girl: Thanks! It seemed like an Ani thing to do ;)

Jedi Blue: Thanks! :D First steps? Good idea! (I'm making this up as I go, can you tell? [face_mischief])

SB: Thanks for deciding to read this one, too! :D My interaction with babies has been limited.

Mom: Yeah, my mom told me the same thing (surprise that she would know [face_shocked]) My bro was at nine months, I was later. I figured Anakin could only be extra hopeful ;)

JediFalcon: Thanks! :D

Aanix: Thanks! Poor Luke [face_laugh] always the whiner. Crying and babbling are better than "It just isn't fair!" any day ;)

Baroness: Thanks! DC's a long one, but worth it, methinks. On the subject of praise - I've seen some of your art; very nice! :D

SWF1000: Thanks!

Laura: Really? [face_shocked] I didn't know children even attempted to walk before they're ready. Lukie! :_| Don't worry, Luke may have the Force, but he'll walk only when he's ready.

Sticks: Can't ... write ... any ... faster *falls over and dies* I still need to see it twice ... grrr. :mad:

t65flyer: LOL, let's sit and google at Lukie :D

A21: So, if Ani hadn't become Vader, Luke wouldn't have whined some much? Makes sense ;) I think Ani would be loving and strict at the same time, so Luke wouldn't be incouraged to whine, nor would he have the need too.

Am: Ok [face_laugh] [face_laugh]*eyes begin to water* [face_laugh] [face_laugh] *cheeks hurt* Anyway, I dunno if I'd make a good parent .... Ariqua doesn't seem to think so:
    "Parents are often proud of their drooling spawns of chaos *shrugs*" - me

"[grins] nice description. I take it babies aren't your thing?" - her

I wonder what gives her that idea :confused:

12. A_PM_from_PA

A_PM_from_PA Jedi Youngling

Oct 18, 2001
    Well, everybody, I've been doing a little list mangement. I've added a few of you that I thought would be interested. If this is a bad thing, tell me :)

I've also dropped those who have not replied to this story. It's nothing personal, I just don't want to send PMs to those that don't need them. If you are lurking, tell me, and I'll put you back on.

Remember to love Anakin and Lukie!

13. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Aw. Cute story!

14. alienne

alienne Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 17, 2001
    great post, pallas

15. jedi-thespian

jedi-thespian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2001

AWWWWW!!!!!!!

Sweet! Ani and Luke are so cute! Feel sorry about Padmé and Leia though...

16. Sabe_SkywalkerKenobi

Sabe_SkywalkerKenobi Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2001
    The last post was so adorable, I just love Luke and Ani. You write them so well, I am in awe of your talent!

Need more! Since I wanted to check out my new icon I have decided to up this.

Please write more soon, now that I am a college graduate [face_devil] I have free time on my hands (until August) and I want to soak up as much good fic as I can :D

17. Lolipon

Lolipon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 28, 1999
    Awwwww... this is tooo cute! :D Now I'm going to have to go and read DC.

18. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I just finished DC and saw the link. I can't wait to start reading this. I hope you will come up with the sequel to DC I think it would be great!

19. Reformed

Reformed Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 1999
    Another post please :)

Simply the best story.

20. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    I think the Jedi Order should repeal its rule of members not being allowed spouses or lovers so that the family can be complete.

Anakin is proving that a Jedi can serve the Order at the same time as having family attachments of his own.

Perhaps his greatest contribution could be a revamping of the Order so that they can allow their personal sides to develop. I believe Qui-Gon would consider it making themselves more in touch with the Living Force.

21. Sticks-Solo

May 11, 2001
    No post? oh well, no worries. Take your time I can wait.

Patience is a virtue, and I could use some practice at that skill.

22. TheBalinakaBaroness

TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    I finally finished reading Destiny's Choice. Great great great great great story Pallas-Athena! I so love happy endings! ;) I loved your whole AU version of people and events. And so now I feel the need to demand the much alluded to Sequel! There were way too many hints (especially the dreamed-of wedding) to let this one slide.

But you can finish this story first. That's ok with me! ;) hee hee hee....

UP please!
    ~Baroness

23. Padawn_JB

Padawn_JB Jedi Master star 3

Mar 16, 2002
  24. Jedi_jem

Jedi_jem Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    How cute :D
    Great post Pallas!

25. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    Jaya: Thanks! :)

alienne: Thanks! :)

jedi thespian: Yeah *sigh* I'm sure Pad and Leia are having equally cute moments :D

Sabe: Thanks. No aweing, tho [face_blush] Cool icon. Grad? Sigh, lucky you, another year for me :p

Lolipon: Warm n' fuzzy! [face_love] DC has it's share of cuteness, I guess, but Lukie's all grown up.

SRB: Thanks ... yes, sequel *rubs hands together evily* [face_mischief]

Reformed: Thanks ... working it on :D

TJM: have you read DC? It kind faces the dilemma there. In the much desired sequel, Luke and Mara's relationship will bring the problem to a boil.

Sticks: Sigh, I'm being slow. Kinda getting on the writer's blockness!

Baroness: Yay! Another satifsied reader! Yeah, there is a sequel in this punny brain :p just have to get it on paper ...

JB: Thanks ;)

Jedi jem: Thanks :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.