A SouthEastern Ohio FF

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by JediKink, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKink Jedi Master

star 1
    Fellow Fans:

I would like to propose starting a SouthEastern Ohio board. We have a sort of club already started, but we'd like to see it grow. We know there are other Fans around, but we live in an area where "cold communication" is difficult. With a board here, we might be able to draw out the people who don't know we exist. And, maybe, there are even a few in these hallowed halls who already know of these boards, but don't know they have fellow fans in the area.

What do you think?
  2. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    It's about time we get that corner of the state into the "Ohio Fanforce Alliance" (a lil nickname we gave ourselves a long time ago)

Just FYI, there's a big gathering of ALL the Ohio FF chapters July 30th in Columbus...you and all your friends are welcome to join us for a day of food, fun, and epic lightsaber battle (the electronic toy ones)
  3. JediKink Jedi Master

star 1
    That sounds great! I haven't told any of my friends yet, but I know I'd love to go. We are always looking to go to conventions and thing like that, but we never get to go. This sounds like something I might be get them to do.

4. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Conventions...there's a couple really good ones in the area:

Origins: Columbus
    Dark X-Mas: Youngstown (they've got some SW guests this year)
    Mid-Ohio Con: Colmbus
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.