A special thanks to Tim & Sara

Discussion in 'Bloomington, IN' started by echo-3, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I would like to thank Tim & Sara for hosting this past weekends Hoosier Alliance Christmas party at there home. We had a wonderful time . Events included a terrific display of Guitar Hero by Tim on his PS2. Some fun watching Christmas movies/cartoons and later some great episodes of South Park. Not to mention the wonderful Turkey,bread & hot coco Sara made.
    It was the BEST Christmas party I have been to in 20 years.
    From the bottom of my heart Tim & Sara.....Thank you.

E-
  2. Jedi_Narf Jedi Master

star 2
    Awwwwwwwwwwww, thanks Eric. We had a wonderful time hosting the party and were glad that everybody seemed to have a good time too. Slight amendment on what you said above, I was responsible for the bread items (Vienna, lattice braid, and the rolls) and the turkey, Sara was the one responsible for the hot cocoa and (if you didn't know) the excellent hot cider. My personal thanks to everyone who brought food to the event. I want more of Molly's dip and Sara B.'s mashed potatoes! :)
  3. Tash Jedi Padawan

4. MusicTrooper Force Ghost

star 4
    awe-some party guys:)

Just thought I would take the opportunity to send you some

Happy Holiday cheer.

[image=http://www.discodelic.netfirms.com/holiday-santasleigh.gif]
  5. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yay! We are on YouTube! Don't tell my friends... ;)

Thanks so much to everyone who came, and especially Tim and Sara for being the host and providing such great eats! Special thanks to the cats who did not bother my allergies. :)

<--- Just getting the old handle out to clean off the dust. :)
  6. Sword_of_SPEA Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks to you both so much! It was a great party, and I know it must have been a lot of work and I think you very much for that. And everyone who was there, because everyone made it a great party!

Now I'm off to watch the YouTube and share the URL!!! *cue evil laughter* [face_whistling]
  7. raebee Jedi Padawan

I'm adding another Thank You!
    It really was a fun party and thanks for hosting it!
    Yous guys are the coolest! ^_~
  8. daemondred Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just adding my thanks to the wonderful hosts. Tim, the food was wonderful and thank you for the hospitality.
    Bryan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.