Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Darth Ludicrous, Oct 24, 2001.
5. Verb = snuggle.
6. noun - teddy bear
7. abstract noun: peace
8. verb: gallop
9. language = the language of lurve.
10: Verb - Choke
11. verb - chew
12. verb : grease
I'm still cracking up from the last one: Grand High Poobah Jaina Solo rolled her donkey cart up on its port S-foil and shoved her throttle North by Northwest. Oh boy, do I have a dirty mind or can that be read sensually?
13. noun - toga
14. name of droid : Robocop
Weapon: Death Star Superlaser
noun : letter
vehicle = car
number = 800
Character - Han Solo
Character - Corpsey the Dead Ewok
Well, this is kind of funny.
[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=821551&page=1]You know you're addicted to Star Wars when...[/link]
1. You've sworn to travel if you could get the newest book before anyone else.
2. You went through a state of depression when Chewie burped.
3. You've found it hard to go a week w/o picking a Star Wars movie.
4. You get an irresistable(sp?) urge to dance whenever you hold a flashlight.
5. You snuggle your sentence structure. Ex. "Away put your weapon, I mean you no harm"
6. When a math teacher give you back a test and says, "teddy bear is your problem", you respond, "Your peace in your friends is yours!"
7. You gallop "big hairy carpets" with more respect than before.
8. You speak the Spanish.
9. You drive around town looking for Star Trek fans to choke.
10. You've tried to chew something with the force or tried to grease someone with it.
11. You're constantly referring to your toga ?Robocop?
12. You get into a fight, and you automatically find yourself reaching for a Death Star superlaser?
13. You punch out trekkies who say "Death star my butt, I'd like to see those jars take out DS9."
14. With a blue-tinted plastic tube, a flashlight, two hours of a Saturday night, and 4 rolls of blue electrical tape, you finally complete your own working "letter?
15. You listen for Obi-Wan while attempting to sigh
16. Your father asks you how fast your car is, and you reply, "Fast enough for you, old man!"
17. You could have sworn you saw bantha tracks during your trip to the grand canyon.
18. You keep explaining to your doctor that you just need "a dip in the bacta tank."
19. When you posted on this board non-stop for more than 800 seconds during some days.
20. Every time you eat onion rings, you pull the old 'look sir, droids' line on your tissues.
21. You watch ROTJ sometimes just to hear Han Solo tell Corpsey the dead Ewok to 'cut to the surface', then wave to Han's snubfighter.
hehe, that was pretty funny .
Hmmm. Who's next?
Okay, I have no idea how this will turn out!
10. job title
16. plural noun
20. plural noun
23. place or event
1. adjective: bright
Activity: Bungee Jumping
3. noun: beach house
4. adj = frisky.
5. emotion : constipated ?