main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Star Wars murder mystery

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Darth McClain, Apr 17, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    The Galactic Republic Corellian Sector flagship Eye of the Eagle?s captain, Illyd Hiscov, was a happy man. The Republic Supreme Chancellor El Pasyr?s visit to the Corellian Sector had gone well. The Chancellor hadn?t been in any danger, what so ever. Two Corellian Security Forces inspectors would accompany Pasyr back to Coruscant, the Republic?s thrown world.

The Chancellor entered the Eagle?s bridge, flanked by Detul Wiscar and Quintos Horn, the two CorSec Inspectors.

?Thank you for the experience,? El Pasyr said.
    ?Any time, Chancellor,? the captain said.
    ?How long until we enter hyperspace?? Quintos Horn asked.
    ?Five minutes, Inspector Horn,? Hiscov said. The captain sat down on his chair.
    ?Thank you,? Inspector Wiscar said. ?We are now leaving the Chancellor?s safety in the Republic Security detachment.?

Brenton Kirtog, the Republic Security chief on the Eagle and four Republic Security agents entered the bridge.
    ?Good,? Kirtog said. ?Those CorSec idiots have left. Chancellor, did they do anything to you??
    ?No, Brenton, they did not. I know you like the job of ?watching over me? personally and you don?t like anyone else to do it, but those happen to be some of the best CorSec inspectors,? Pasyr said.

Agent Mitual Bilgod smiled.

Suddenly, the lights in the bridge dimmed. A traitor of the Galactic Republic pulled out a blaster and shot El Pasyr square in the chest. Pasyr fell backwords, and died quickly. Then, the lights came up to the regular brightness.

The bridge?s door opened, and Horn and Wiscar appeared.

?No one is going any where until this murder is solved,? Horn said.

[End of Chapter One]

2. Ula Zend

Ula Zend Jedi Youngling

Aug 29, 1999
    Is there going to be more confused.gif ??

3. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    Yes, Ula Zend, there is more. It does take time to wirte, U know... This chapter is for charachter develepment only. Well here it is!

?Captain,? Horn said. ?Please lock the door to the bridge. Wiscar, please check the bridge crew for weapons.?
    ?Yes, Inspector, I will lock the bridge up,? Illyd responded quickly.
    ?You idiots!? Breton screamed. ?You don?t have to listen to these CorSec freaks! This is a Republic vessel, and CorSec doesn?t have any jurisdiction on the Eye of the Eagle.?
    ?Kirtog, that might be true, but it might not be true,? Illyd pointed out. ?The Chancellor?s body flew backwards as we jumped, so he was killed in the Corellian system. Therefore, Quintos and Detul have jurisdiction over Pasyr?s death!?
    ?But?that?s not true!? Kirtog stammered.
    ?The captain is correct. I heard blaster fire right before the jump,? Detul said. Now they know we have the bridge wired, he mouthed to Horn.
    We don?t need the connection any more, Quintos mouthed back.
    ?Fine,? Kirtog said in defeat.
    ?Horn, Wiscar-I suggest you solve the murder before we return to Coruscant in 10 days,? Illyd advised.
    ?Yes, that is a good idea. Captain you may unlock the bridge?s door. Everyone except for Hiscov and the bridge crew-return to your quarters,? Horn ordered.

4. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    Chapter 3

Inside their quarters, Detul and Quintos were sitting down, trying to figure out who would, and succeeded in doing so, kill the Chancellor.
    ?Quintos, who do you think killed Pasyr?? Wiscar asked his long-time partner.
    ?Well, I don?t know. I think Kirtog might of killed him.?
    ?Horn-you know better than to let your opinion of someone get in the way of solving crimes. I think when Pasyr said that Kirtog takes his job personally he was correct. Personally, I think it was one of the Republic Security agents.?
    ?Which one?? Horn asked.
    ?Bilgod or maybe Hetox,? Detul suggested.
    ?Bidds Hetox? I think he?s innocent. I think Bilgod might of, if Kirtog didn?t. Next comes motive. Who would want to kill the Supreme Chancellor?? Horn reasoned.
    ?Lots of people. Senators, aids, people who didn?t like a bill he approved. Tons of people,? Wiscar reminded Quintos.
    ?True, but how many of them would kill the Chancellor?? Horn asked.
    ?A few Senators are ambitious enough to do that. I?ll check the Eye of the Eagle?s data portal to find out if Hetox, Bilgod, and Kirtog have worked for a Senator that would want Pasyr removed,? Detul offered.
    ?OK. I?ll question the captain,? Horn said.

The CorSec inspectors went their different ways.

?Captain,? Inspector Horn asked Illyd. ?Did you ever have anything against Pasyr??
    ?Well, Inspector, sometimes I wish he wouldn?t of done something, like pass the Corellian Bill, which gave Tralus and Talus their independence from Corellia. That is history now. I no longer hold that against him. How could you think I would kill Pasyr?? Hiscov asked.
    ?We have to interview everyone, Captain. You couldn?t of killed Pasyr because you were in front of him, correct??, Horn inquired.
    ?That is true. I did not kill El Pasyr!?

Detul logged onto the data portal and started surfing for information. Here it is! Kirtog worked as security director for Senator Renn Elgrad, the Corellian senator! According to this Kirtog is a Corellian, and so are Hetox and Bilgod! he thought. I must tell Quintos!

5. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    Final installment!
    ?Quintos,? Detul said to his partner two hours later. ?I found a lead. Kirtog worked for Renn Elgrad, the Corellian Senator. A senator who would be happy if Pasyr had been killed.?
    ?Finally-a break!? Horn said. ?Unfortunately that doesn?t mean Kirtog killed Pasyr, but we now have a reason to question him.?
    ?That is correct. Kirtog will probably lie about his connection to Elgrad, so we have to get an inside guy ask him a few questions,? Wiscar said.
    ?Like Hiscov,? Horn said.
    ?Exactly. Since we know he didn?t kill Pasyr, we could ask him to ask Kirtog about his connection to Elgrad.?
    ?Illyd,? Inspector Horn said. ?Could you ask Kirtog about his connection to Renn Elgrad??
    ?Sure,? Captain Hiscov said.
    ?Kirtog, did you ever know Renn Elgrad personally?? Illyd asked.
    ?Sure, Captain. I worked as his security director,? Kirtog informed Hiscov.
    ?Would kill someone if he asked you to??
    ?Sure. Anything to keep my job!?
    ?Would you kill Pasyr??
    ?No.?
    ?I see. Did you kill Pasyr??
    ?Yes?I did. Now you will die!? Kirtog shouted.

Illyd reached for his blaster, when the door opened.
    ?Kirtog-you?re under arrest for murdering and conspiracy. Bilgod and Hetox told us,? Horn said.
    ?They made us,? Bilgod and Hetox said at the same time.
    ?It?s true. They might get a lighter sentence for helping expose you,? Detul Wiscar explained to Kirtog.

6. Tekcon

Tekcon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 6, 1999
    I was just thinking on a subject of a fan film.

Every news group I read it is usually a small group of 15-20 to work on a 8-10 minute fan film.

I was just thinking, what if this people got together for 1 summer to film a fan film... Actually make a Film using real equipment.

Just ponder it for a minute... someone who wants to bring this magic together would be the producer, which wouldn't be a hard job since fan films are made from donations, and of own will, no talk to companies or anythingg to make them. This person selects a full feature length and selects a director. Auditions would be held for major cast charaters. Find a location (building) and map out blue screen. Find a group of CGI programmers who want to get credits, and then map out scenery. Have a sound engineer and make the sounds. And find a music artist that enjoys the old fassion sounds of the art.

It would almost be like making A New Hope. Anyone would be able to participate as long as they provided some sort of effort to making the film, props, costumes, lighting, camera, makeup, etc...

I was just thinking... what a dream... what if...

7. Darth Milarc

Darth Milarc Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2000
    Imagine...
    Dare to dream.

Darth Milarc
    Writer/Director/Visual Effects Supervisor
    "Dark Jedi"

8. Saqib ESP

Saqib ESP Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2000
    Guess what Tek? You're talking about OUR film! Check out our website sometime: http://return.to/theancientpower http://return.to/theancientpower
    -Saqib
    Director of Special Effects
    Star Wars: The Ancient Power

9. Nathan PTH

Nathan PTH Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    That's basically what we've already started doing with Second Strike. The only difference, I suppose, is that it started with a writer and director collaboration and now we're building the cast, instead of starting with a producer, since I'm betting our director will at least Executive or Co-Produce the film when all is said and done. We haven't really started doing a huge amount of recruiting, since its at least half a year off for filming, but we've started taking interest emails from people on this TFN board, and I'm about to start putting up "sign up" requests in the Star Wars Timeline 7.x (out of 450+ readers, there are bound to be some interested in helping) and, after we get Prelude to Hope released, we're planning on talking to Azeem about a series of 2S-related TFN FanFilms stories in order to explain the project, generate interest, and get more people involved. Our major concern right now is that we haven't yet cast most of the major parts, but we've got our Director, Writer (and finished script), Production Designer, and several other roles filled, which is a good start, I suppose.

You (Milarc & Tek) aren't anywhere near San Diego are you? If you're interested in "daring that dream," to paraphrase Milarc, we could use you, I'm sure.

--Nathan Butler
    Writer, Second Strike
    Clear Concrete Productions

10. Darth Milarc

Apr 25, 2000
    Unfortunately no, I'm nowhere near San Diago. But if there is anything I can do to help you with your film, give me a call (e-mail) and we'll talk.

Darth_Milarc@hotmail.com

MTFBWY

Darth Milarc
    "Dark Jedi"

11. Nathan PTH

Mar 11, 2000
    Milarc, what kind of things can you do, distance-wise? Are you proficient at effects, 3D, <insert other stuff>?

--NB

12. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Actually, wouldn't it be a kick if this mass-collaboration one day could develop their own original (star wars-like maybe?) work...Fan Film Productions? ::)

Quest

13. Darth Milarc

Apr 25, 2000
    As of right now, I am taking a few tutorials for 3D Studio Max, Photoshop and Premiere. In the Summer I will be deep into studying these programs and there capabilities, and testing them out. But as of right now - no, I can not do anything distance wise.

Darth Milarc
    "Dark Jedi"

14. Tokugawa

Tokugawa Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 11, 2000
    You guys heard of Tales From the Holocron?

-Drew
    t0kugawa@aol.com

15. Nathan PTH

Mar 11, 2000
    I've heard of TFTH. We were in on some of the publicity stuff, but I think that's all been nixed. (Too bad, too. I loved the whole idea of multiple "I am . . . I . . . I . . . I am a Jedi . . . These are our stories . . ." trailers in a series. Oh well.)

--NB

16. Zayn

Zayn Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 1999
    nope we are still here... we are just going slow lately cus our server went down and we lost some of our hostings... in fact in a few days exspect to see some news about it... we are coming back w/ our page, new server, updates and a new trailer

17. Nathan PTH

Mar 11, 2000
    Sorry to confuse, Zayn. I just meant that whole trailer series idea. Wasn't the plan to do those before the one that actually explained things, which ended up being the first released?

--NB

18. Master Lurker

Master Lurker Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2000
    Waht happened?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.