main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC A Star Wars Questionnaire

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth Kronos, May 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    I have Mod approval. Woot!

This was something that was being passed around between the "Star Wars Versus" series people on YouTube (Jensarai1, Antione). Maybe you've seen this, maybe you haven't. Either way, please, I invite you to answer these questions.

They will be the most important questions you will ever be asked in the history of anything.

1. Jedi or Sith (and why)?

2. What are your favorite Worlds in Star Wars (and why)?

3. Type of lightsaber, lightsaber color, and fighting style (out of the VII forms) (well... I'm waiting... for your reasons on why!)?

4. Favorite Star Wars vehicle (also, just why)?

5. Favorite Star Wars species (whyyyyyyyy)?

6. If you were a Jedi, which Master would you want (plz tell me why plz)?

7. If you were a Sith, which Master would you want (tell me... why?)?

8. If you were a Sith, what would your "Darth" name be (I know the answer for some, but what about the Jedi here) (also, why?!)?

9. What is your favorite Star Wars film (plus, teh reasonz why)?

10. What is your least favorite Star Wars film (mesa wants to know why as well)?

11. If you could write your own Star Wars novel, what would it be about (what are thy reason to why?)?

12. What Star Wars film has your favorite soundtrack (The Force Awakens can be included) (also, WHYYYY?!?!?!)?

13. Do you collect the Star Wars figures (if so, why. If not, why not, huh?!)?

14. In your opinion, what are the best things about the EU (if you don't tell me why, the entire wurld will end)?

15. In your opinion, what are the worst things about the EU (I am running out of clever ways to say "tell me why")?

16. What does Star Wars mean to you (obviously, tell me why)?

2. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Jedi (Obviously) As I think the Sith are Crazy (No offense:p) and prefer a calmer atmosphere befitting a Jedi.

Coruscant, Naboo, Alderaan. I like the more civilized City worlds. I also find deserts dreadfully dull.

3. Type of lightsaber, lightsaber color, and fighting style (out of the VII forms) (well... I'm waiting... for your reasons on why!)?
    Green single bladed is my jam. :):greensaber:
    I like green as Just about every "main character" so to speak has a blue, and single as I like being more traditional (Obviously :p)

Eta Class Jedi Starfighter as I like how it seems to be a natural devolution of the Tie fighters, plus I like its complex design

Oh, this is hard. Once I would have said Cerean, but recently I have become enamored with Thisspians. I like how they are one of the few non completely humanoid species seen in the films, plus I think Oppo Rancisis is cool.
    Second is Ongree as I just feel they are an underrepresented species in Star Wars.

Obi-Wan or Yoda. I like the wise traditionalists who will push me, but still can have fun from time to time.

Er, well... hm. Dooku might be interesting. I like how classy he is.

8. If you were a Sith, what would your "Darth" name be (I know the answer for some, but what about the Jedi here) (also, why?!)?
    Darth Awesomeness :D
    Just cause

ROTS as I feel it is the darkest with the greatest emotional impact. We see how democracy can die, and so many beloved characters with it.:_|

10. What is your least favorite Star Wars film (mesa wants to know why as well)?
    ANH in Lucas's Saga, I just feel it hasn't aged very well and is dreadfully dull.
    TFA over all as I feel it just retreads to much old ground, not enough new stuff, and they just tried to hard to bring back the "OT feel" that it just felt rehashed at times

11. If you could write your own Star Wars novel, what would it be about (what are thy reason to why?)?
    Phanius/Darth Ruin and his fall to the dark side, bringing upon the galaxy a thousand year war. It would be a trilogy similar to Darth Bane. I feel he is an underappreciated character in Star Wars, and think he is interesting. He did effectively Reform(Or create depending on the way the new canon goes) the Sith in the way before Bane that led up to their film counterparts. I've actually been planning to write something about it at some point but i'm bogged down in other works. (Ironic my fascination with him as I'm a Jedi)

12. What Star Wars film has your favorite soundtrack (The Force Awakens can be included) (also, WHYYYY?!?!?!)?
    Don't really care about music [face_dunno]just don't.

I have a massive collection. I'm going to college next year so I packed most of them up, but I have most Jedi, separatists, and Many Clones and Droids.

14. In your opinion, what are the best things about the EU (if you don't tell me why, the entire wurld will end)?
    I liked the books that connected the eras. Like The Life and Legend of Obi-Wan Kenobi, The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader, Tatoine Ghost, Darth Bane, etc. as It gives the universe a sense that everything is happening in the same galaxy, not a million different continuities.
    New EU Would be The Post Clone Wars stuff, as I very much miss it.

15. In your opinion, what are the worst things about the EU (I am running out of clever ways to say "tell me why")?
    The cluttered and contradicting stuff. Especially the really old junk from pre-PT that had to be hastily retconed to fit in afterwards. It was very silly at times. The art wasn't very good, and contradictions were everywhere. I like the new EU, or at least how everything is connected.

Star Wars is a way to show the fight between good and evil, but also allows a bit of grey in at times. I like the emphasis on POV, how different things mean different things to different people, something people are very much ignorant about in the real world at times.

This better have been worth it man, that was exhausting! [face_tired][face_laugh]

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Jedi because even though they are not allowed to marry they at least help people and get blue lightsabers!

Coruscant: Because its a giant city world and home of the Republic and brewer of corruption
    Taris: Its Coruscant but with rubble
    Moraband: Its the homeward of the sith and pretty creepy

I like the normal single blade and in Blue, but I will use form VII because its the most realistic form to me.

AT-ET I mean its a tank turned retirement home!

Twi'lek because they are sexy and are one of the most common species in the galaxy

Anakin because he can bend the rules just right, but I will hopefully pull a ahsoka and leave him before Order 66

Plagueise because I want to live forever and don't want my student killing me.

Darth Excruciate because it sticks with the evil sounding names, but is original

TFA, but ROTS is a very close second anyway I like it because it has a good blend of new and old with some great humor.

AOTC because some scenes are just bad, but they did introduce clones...

I'd right a Dooku Novel in the vein of Plaguise and Tarkin because Dooku really needs a book. I mean we don't even know his first name!

ROTS because those notes are perfect

I do not collect figures because I don't own much SW merchandise.

Thrawn because he slowly works his way up a system that is against him.

The Sith continuing after ROTJ because they are supposed to be dead, but the authors could not do it.

Star Wars is about community and the struggle people can go through with life and how anyone can be brought back from the abyss no matter how hard it looks.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  4. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    I forgot to say my orm. I'd go III for defense, maybe a touch of form IV for acrobatics, cause those are cool.

I also would like to write a Colman Kcaj, and Oppo Rancisis book. (I'm writing a comic for the latter, he is really hard to draw.)

5. Valency Jane

Valency Jane Force Ghost star 6

Jan 17, 2016
    1. Jedi or Sith (and why)? Sith! Infinitely cooler, use emotions and passions as fuel instead of suppressing them, & the way they harness the force and take an active role in using it. The dark side is where it’s at for me. [face_devil]
    2. Favorite worlds in SW? OT= Hoth ~ the snowy landscape - stark but breathtaking
    Bespin, Cloud City ~ beautiful view of the clouds, sky, love design of the city & Lando’s digs
    PT= Coruscant ~ details, complexity & vastness of it; design of Padme’s apartment, Sheev’s digs, Jedi Temple etc.
    Kamino ~ love the sleek, pristine, techno-design & that its surrounded by oceans, storms
    Naboo ~ old, ancient look of it, designs of the many areas (Gungan underwater city, sacred space), fields & lakes, the palace, all beautiful; such variety in just one planet!
    3. Type of lightsaber, lightsaber color, and fighting style? Silver colored, cross-guard lightsaber, VI-Niman or II-Makashi. :D
    4. Favorite SW vehicle? Naboo Cruiser from TPM; it accommodates so many people! I also like Rey’s sturdy, practical, fast speeder.
    5. Favorite SW species? Toydarians (love Watto’s design) & Kaminoans (sleek, elongated designs).
    6. If you were a Jedi, which Master would you want? Anakin’s my fun, handsome, wildcard pick [face_blush], I like that he bends the rules. But my serious one is Qui-Gon Jinn, since he’s chill, doesn’t stress about the force, & does his own thing regardless of what the council thinks.
    7. If you were a Sith, which Master would you want? Count Dooku; I’ve always liked him because while he is a Sith, he’s regal, speaks eloquently, very debonaire. And he’d be a great master, considering his success training Qui-Gon.
    8. If you were a Sith, what would your "Darth" name be? Mine would be Darth Athena, after the Greek goddess of wisdom, strategic warfare & handicrafts. Suits me perfectly, meesa thinks (minus the fighting/planning wars part of course). :-B
    9. Favorite SW film? OT~ ESB, love it mainly for Han and Leia’s romance in it, plus the very welcome additions of Lando and Yoda, & Hoth.
    PT~ Torn between AOTC & ROTS! ROTS is a masterpiece, but I have to pick AOTC. [face_love] Genuinely love it, enjoy the Ani/Padme romance, Det. Obi-Wan investigating, & Jango and Dooku.
    10. Least favorite SW film? ROTJ ~ Was SO let down watching it after ANH, ESB for the 1st time. I personally maintain that ROTS is a much more satisfying end to the PT than ROTJ is to the OT. Hate Han & Leia’s character arcs, Jabba and his palace scenes, & prolonged action scenes with pilots blowing up stuff. [face_not_talking]
    11. If you could write your own SW novel, what would it be about? Idk, would probably focus on dark & light sides of the force, at the time of the Jedaii so characters could wield both, perhaps about a young, bookish force-sensitive woman (since its my book) & would include romance. [face_batting]
    12. What SW film has your favorite soundtrack? AOTC's for Across the Stars alone, so pretty yet haunting, underscoring the ultimately doomed nature of their love story.
    13. Do you collect SW figures? No, was too old for them by the time I caught the SW bug, not really into collecting figures anyway.
    14. Best things about the EU? Not that versed in the EU but enjoyed Darth Plagueis, so anything that takes place in and around the PT, & anything that fleshes out the history of the Sith especially sounds great to me.
    15. Worst things about the EU? Haven’t read much, but I’ll go with Luuke & the killing off of Chewie as being among the worst, so I hear.
    16. What does SW mean to you? SW = endless possibilities to me. Love history and space so SW planets, species make me ponder the vastness of the universe, what life on other planets might look like. Love the force stuff, light and dark. We all have both a dark and light side, the key is to do the best we can to balance them, and to try to be the best person we can be. And love how SW shows people in many different lines of work: criminals, officers, pilots, royalty, politicians, farmers, business owners, religious figures, soldiers, scientists, etc. :)

Dandelo likes this.
  6. ezekiel22x

ezekiel22x Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    1. Jedi. Who wants to be a bad guy? I couldn't put up with Kylo's tantrums.

2. Coruscant is my favorite. Visually it is just amazing, and I love the poetic implications of Anakin still feeling lost and alone despite being in a position of power in the galactic capital.

3. Green. Yoda's style, because Yoda is awesome.

4. Naboo Starfighter. Elegance defined. Plus it's yellow, which is an awesome nod to John Milner and American Graffiti.

5. Ewoks. No explanation needed.

6. Yoda. Not only wise, but makes a great stew.

7. Anyone but Kylo.

8. Darth Wicket. Enemies would tremble.

9. Attack of the Clones. I find it to be the most operatic of the series while simultaneously feeling like the episode that most develops a sense of truthful intimacy as it relates to the characters and their day to day realities.

10. The Force Awakens. Too much of a superficial attempt to redo the OT. Failed to invoke a sense of wonder in me like I-VI did.

11. Alderaan aristocrats in a changing society. Pretty much Downton Abbey meets Star Wars.

12. The Phantom Menace. Best hits the quietly reflective and bombastic ends of the Star Wars spectrum .

13. No, not for a long while now. Still have my AOTC Yoda on a shelf, though.

14. New Jedi Order really had me hooked. I liked the ambitious length of the whole project and that it tried something drastically different from an OT style.

15. The fact that they haven't invited Stover back for some years now. Also that Greg Bear was one and done despite the brilliance of Rogue Planet.

16. Mostly it's a nostalgic connection to my younger self.

7. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    1. Jedi or Sith (and why)? Sith, because it's what I do. I usually give into my emotions. They look cooler too.

2. What are your favorite Worlds in Star Wars (and why)? Coruscant because I love the big city feel of it. Naboo because it reminds me of Italy.

3. Type of lightsaber, lightsaber color, and fighting style (out of the VII forms) (well... I'm waiting... for your reasons on why!)? Single hilt, red blade, Juyo/Vaapad

4. Favorite Star Wars vehicle (also, just why)? The Falcon. You need a reason?

5. Favorite Star Wars species (whyyyyyyyy)? Zeltrons. Again, you need a reason? :p

6. If you were a Jedi, which Master would you want (plz tell me why plz)? Qui-Gon, a fuller view of the Force.

7. If you were a Sith, which Master would you want (tell me... why?) Legends Darth Bane, I think he was brilliant with what he did to the brotherhood of darkness.

8. If you were a Sith, what would your "Darth" name be (I know the answer for some, but what about the Jedi here) (also, why?!)? Darth Furio/Darth Nephros

9. What is your favorite Star Wars film (plus, teh reasonz why)? ESB. I love Vader in it.

10. What is your least favorite Star Wars film (mesa wants to know why as well)? AotC The dialogue between Anakin and Padme is a little cheesy. But the good far out weighs that. Dooku, Obi-Wan, Anakin at the tuskan camp, etc.

11. If you could write your own Star Wars novel, what would it be about (what are thy reason to why?)? Look at my Fic ;)

12. What Star Wars film has your favorite soundtrack (The Force Awakens can be included) (also, WHYYYY?!?!?!)? RotS The immolation scene/Padme's rumination. ANH Binary Sunset.

13. Do you collect the Star Wars figures (if so, why. If not, why not, huh?!)? No. I'm almost 40 :p

14. In your opinion, what are the best things about the EU (if you don't tell me why, the entire wurld will end)? Darth Bane, Darth Zannah, Exar Kun, TotJ, KOTOR I and II, Darth Malgus

15. In your opinion, what are the worst things about the EU (I am running out of clever ways to say "tell me why")? The way they handled Darth Caedus. Could have been so much more.

16. What does Star Wars mean to you (obviously, tell me why)? These days? Everything. I'm writing it, watching it, thinking about it constantly. :)

8. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    Neither, I am a slave to no philosophy but my own, each "code" has implements of being a slave to the force. The Jedi deny passion the Sith are enslaved by it. Each are the extreme of the other. If I was a force user I'd create my own group...or be a loner.

Felucia, I love colour, that planet has plenty of it.

silver and black Sidious style hilt, small and compact with red blade

ehh I dunno...I don't watch out for that kind of stuff...Dooku's solar sailor *shrugs*

Human...they have the most interesting characters in Star Wars and the most fleshed out.

uhhh...Mace Windu I suppose

Sidious...no question

Darth Sinuous..because I'm slimy ;)

AOTC- dunno why, it's like asking why I like chicken..I just do

TFA: Snoke is awesome

ESB and ROTS

ESB is slow in parts (the whole scenes on Hoth for example)

ROTS: a lot of time spent on pointless scenes when the focus should be Anakin's turn, if that meant less Obi-Wan....oh well

A war...in space because...it's Star Wars ;)

TFA: it's the most varied

no, I collect military swords and smoking pipes

uhhh...different coloured lightsabers

LOL, won't go here for everyone's sake

16. What does Star Wars mean to you (obviously, tell me why)?[/quote]

A great set of films, I've met many wonderful people because of it.

Valency Jane and Darth_Furio like this.
  9. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008

Sith, because I'm emotional and I feel like it's the best option for me.

Coruscant, I'm a city girl at heart and I'd love to live there.

A tapered violet blade, and a jeweled hilt.

Pellaeon-class Star Destroyer. If you know what it is, then you know why. :p

5. Favorite Star Wars species?

Besides human? Chiss, because they are badass. Then there's Ewoks and Jawas because they're cute and funny.

I wouldn't be. But, if I had to then Obi-wan. Let me be more specific, Ewan McGregor's Obi-wan. :p

This is hard but I think Vader or Sidious. I love the idea of their secret apprentices and the Emperors Hand.

Well, you know...

ESB. It's always been my favorite for so many reasons. The scenes on Hoth and Dagobah, then Bespin. I saw it when it was released and it we so big and awesome.

None. Love them all.

The Fel's and Jaina Solo, with Imperial Knights. I'd include Wraith Squadron too. :p

All of them. Can't chose one.

Yes, I have some minis of Jag Fel and others.

The best? All the Legend stuff except for Mara, Jacen, and Chewie dying,

That they made it Legends.

It's an escape, and I love every part and every story. It also brought me my hubby.

Darth_Furio and Valency Jane like this.
  10. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    These are the answers you were most looking to, I know. Well, here they are.

I've made it no secret that I support the Sith. The Jedi way is too restricting. They force (haha) you to hold back your emotions. This is to the point where they just seem like Monks. With the Sith, you are freer to use these emotions. The Sith are not controlled by them, we control it. A highly trained Sith can achieve this, and continue to do it.

Maybe it's my Sithness kicking in, but Moraband. It just has a really cool atmosphere. If not that, then Hoth, or Coruscant. One has a really cool climate, the other is a spiraling city. I love both, and they can make interesting stories for Star Wars.

A single bladed green lightsaber (even though I am a Sith, and even though Darth Kronos has a red one). Green is my favorite color, and a single bladed lightsaber is easier to use. For the type of Form I would use... well, I would have three main ones: Form VII (Vaapad/Juyo) just because of its sheer strength and offensive power. Form III (Soresu) because I need a defensive backup just in case, and Soresu is only for defense. The last Form is Form II (Makkashi), just because of how graceful the moves can be.

I have to go with a simple T.I.E Fighter. I love the way it moves and sounds. I want to fly one someday.

Human. They have the most interesting characters, and are focused upon the most. If I'm not allowed to say that (which I am, but whatever), I would go for the Zabraks. Even if I wasn't the biggest fan of Maul in Episode I... he certainly looked cool (also, it was made up for in the Clone Wars and Rebels).

Rahm Kota. He isn't blinded by the Jedi views to the point that he can't look beyond them.

Darth Plageuis. He would at least view me as an equal at the end of my training. I'm down with that.

Darth Kronos ( :p ). I like the sound of it. Sounds evil, looks evil. Plus, I created it on my own!

The Empire Strikes Back. Love the ending, the Hoth scenes, the Dagobah scenes, etc. Everything it tied together very nicely. Plus, that lightsaber duel. And, the twist. Enough said.

The Phantom Menace. I was going to say Attack of the Clones, but at least that one didn't have too much Jar Jar in it.

Something in between the certain episodes of the Sequel Trilogy. I am obviously extremely interested in that new timeline, and I want to know more of what happens. I would want to tell that kind of story as well.

Empire Strikes Back. While Imperial March is amazing and all (seriously, it is), but I love the Hoth theme. I feel that one is severely overlooked. Yes, the Revenge of the Sith soundtrack is great too, but... I feel that Empire's is better.

Yeah. I just really like to do it. It was always fun opening a new figure from its box!

I hear that there is a certain focus on the darkness in the EU, so that. But, just as long as it isn't too excessive. But, I think focusing on the darkness more in the EU can be better. Maybe it's because I associate myself with the Sith, but I just do. It can make the story more dramatic, in my opinion (not to say it wouldn't be dramatic if it wasn't dark, but it would be more if it were, in my opinion. I still love me some of the light hearted Star Wars stories, I quite do).

Like what many people said in the videos, too many people working on the same thing. It comes to a point where things start to contradict the movies. And we can't have that, can we?

Star Wars is this large, spiraling universe, where any child or adult can use as an escape. You can sit back, and enjoy the adventures of Luke, Anakin, or Rey. You sit there, and marvel at how expansive everything can get. And on top of that, the universe is just a whole lot of fun!

Those were my answers! Hurrah! :D

11. B3

B3 Chosen One star 6

Jan 21, 2014

Jedi. I'm a nice guy.

(The Forest Moon of) Endor and Naboo, because they're full-blown fairytale fantasy in space.

Um, green? Lol forms. :p

I honestly don't have one. I'm impressed by Star Destroyers. The Falcon and the Ghost look cozy.

Rodians, because the Greedo action figure is burned into my preschool mind.

Obi-Wan Kenobi, because reasons.

Vader, I guess. Is that an option? He at least had a good side.

I am struggling to come up with anything. Darth Ignotus?

Episodes I-VI, because they all have their charms and strengths, and I find myself incapable of ranking them, or at least ranking them consistently.

The Force Awakens. It did not feel right to me. We all have our personal vision of Star Wars, and it's clear that mine and Abrams' do not align for the most part.

Something focusing on minor characters, or even original characters, and more or less removed from the events of the Saga. I like obscure little corners of the galaxy and stories of "ordinary" people in an extraordinary setting.

Let's say ANH. Again, burned into the brain.

No, though I still have my old toys in storage. I collect too much other stuff to get into SW merch.

Weird little animals.

Every single character being just off camera during, or otherwise somehow connected to, every scene in the films. Also the origin of the deserts on Tatooine. [face_bleh]

Nostalgia for the past, inspiration for the present, hope for the future. Because it's for kids and dreamers. And it's beautiful.

12. Millennium Falcon 888

Millennium Falcon 888 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Sith - ironically, despite being the baddies, they seem to have more fun doing what they do best and are quite the rebels at times also!

Takodana - very beautiful blend of greenery and water, something relaxing and tranquil not found in many planets in the SW Galaxy!

Kylo Ren's Lightsaber with the cross guard, and in red color - something about it seems really cool, although I like the fighting

Who else but that pink-purple, "pile of garbage" whose picture I have as my avatar? :falcon:

Wookie - Chewbacca's funny growls are as iconic to the SW franchise as Darth Vader, the lightsaber duels, and myself!

Yoda - now that's the Master of all Jedi Masters!

Darth Sidious - pure evil and malice at its best...

Wow, it's hard to make up my mind on this... I think Darth Falcon sounds cool though! ^:)^

9. What is your favorite Star Wars film (plus, the reasonz why)?
    The Force Awakens - what better movie to rejuvenate the SW franchise than Episode 7, a perfect blend of the legends with likable, popular new characters (and with impressive visuals, thanks to the new technology of today)?

The Phantom Menace - a rather underwhelming way to come up with the commencement of the SW saga...

Something on the 30 years of relative peace between the events of ROTJ and TFA - many interesting stories can come up during such a long period of time!

Hmmm, all of them have impressive soundtracks but the one I most relate to is still TFA - Rey's Theme, Kylo Ren Arrives at The Battle, The Falcon, and March of The Resistance are instantly recognizable tunes from Episode 7, by the way...

Well, I do have a bunch of figures including a Lego Darth Vader buildable figure and some Hasbro stuff (including General Hux, Chewbacca, and R2-D2)... But my pride and joy are the 23 model spacecraft, mainly from Hot Wheels as well as some from Black Series and a Disney Store exclusive.

A huge variety of worlds to explore, as well as unknown species of aliens to get to know...

Certain things defy logic, notably how the spacecraft actually take off and land, or even maneuver while in flight... When many don't have aerodynamic shapes, particularly my namesake, TIE Fighters, and X-Wings (the ones that look most like planes, but missing a tail)! :p

Star Wars is pretty much my entire online presence, and it's also a great way to escape from the tiring routine of everyday life by going to a wonderful world in some far, far away galaxy... And meet with wonderful characters as well as explore amazing worlds totally different from what we are used to on Earth! :deathstar:

Valency Jane likes this.
  13. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Sith all the way. They've always been more intriguing to me, more exciting. Plus, with (what I consider) my intense emotions, the Jedi just would not work out for me.

Coruscant is my favorite. Beautiful, mysterious, overwhelming.

I would use dual sabers, black-bladed. I am not too familiar with the fighting forms, but I have always loved the way Ahsoka fights. So whichever one she uses. :cool:

My favorites are the classic X-Wing and TIE fighters. Also, loved the look of the starfighters the Jedi used in ROTS.

Twi'lek and Togruta. I love their looks.

Quinlan Vos or Anakin Skywalker. Both men don't follow the straight and narrow way of the Jedi so they'd be the best fit for me.

Darth Revan. Because he is DARTH REVAN.

I actually really don't have an answer for this. I would have to take some time to think this out! Something menacing, obviously.

ROTS. Because Anakin Skywalker. And Obi vs Ani,

Bottom of the list right now would be TPM. I just don't like it as much as the others?

I would love more novels about the Je'daii (from Legends timeline). It was interesting to learn about the beginnings of the Jedi as we know them.

I'll go with ANH. Everything about the sound of that film is classic SW.

No, I never got into that side of the fandom.

Learning about "side" characters and worlds that are not the main focus of the episodes (and meeting/learning about new ones).

Well, I suppose that most if it is not longer canon!

SW means imagination, creativity, inclusion, love, life. I love being a part of this fandom.

Valency Jane likes this.
  14. zisme

zisme Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 19, 2016
    Jedi. Though I might be tempted by the seductive nature of the dark side, i can't see myself ever getting on board with the ideals and philosophy of the Sith.

Corellia - home to the best starships and pilots in the galaxy. Coruscant - for the nightlife

single blade, orange, form ii: makashi. while dual wielding, double-bladed, and other alternative saber types may be visually appealing, i'd prefer the practicality of a single blade - low maintenance, easiest to carry and conceal. orange is my favorite color; i also appreciate its potential ambiguity in the light/dark spectrum. form ii would most likely best suit my fighting style - efficient, analytical, primarily defensive.

For cruising/general space travel - YT-1930 Light Freighter. my favorite variant of the revered YT series. For combat - First Order TIE/sf fighter - love TIE fighters, and this one has shields, hyperdrive, and a gunner's seat.

Twi'leks. mysterious and iconic

Kyle Katarn. The dark side? - he's been there, and it didn't consume him. Outside of mastering the force, I think Master Katarn would provide instruction in a wide variety of useful skills

Hypothetical, as i've already denounced the Sith - As of Rebels? Darth Maul. He has developed a surprising amount of wisdom and cunning. He has faced defeat and severe humility, and seems to have largely overcome it.

Darth Griphus ("enigma/riddle"). The dark side is sounding more and more appealing...

Hard to pick, but it's got to be TESB for its fantastic visual and thematic storytelling, performances, music, and cinematography.

10. What is your least favorite Star Wars film (mesa wants to know why as well)?AOTC. poor script, hampered acting. the shift in visual style from TPM was unappealing to me. i still remember the feeling of disappointment upon leaving the theater after my first viewing.

I'd want to explore the experience and psyche of the Imperial TIE pilot. Everything from their training, indoctrination, combat, relationships, courage/insanity, and having to cope with the reality of their expend-ability. i know this subject has been explored, but i don't know of any novels that really focus on it (let me know, if one exists!)

TESB. every note of the score seems to speak to me; probably from being ingrained in my memory from many years of hearing it. the battle of hoth, the imperial march, yoda's theme, and asteroid chase are standouts, but often it's the more subtle moments that captivate me the most. perfection

No. I certainly had my share of star wars toys/action figures growing up, but none have stayed with me. i wouldn't mind collecting the lego sets (i do have a few), if i had more room for them and less things to spend money on..

A little confused by the question. In general, i'm all for populating the SW universe with a multitude of characters and stories.
    More specifically, anything dealing with the Old Republic I find interesting. And pilot tales of course.

Well, it's in quite a confused state for the time being with the establishment of the new canon; but i try not to get too distracted by that. if i like something from the EU enough, legends or no - it is part of SW for me. If not, then it isn't..
    I can't think of any specific prime offenders off the top of my head

pure, unbridled imagination. hope for the future - transcending all barriers

This was fun, and i've enjoyed reading the responses so far =D=

15. KaleeshEyes

KaleeshEyes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    Sith. Individualist, creative thinkers who like to have fun unlike the dour, boring conformist Jedi.

Tatooine. Plenty of interesting geology and geography.

Single bladed and blue. Blue looks the best (especially the blue from ESB). Don't believe in the forms (silly nonsense), so I'll say 'logical', as in actually taking advantage of all planes of movement, length and so on.

Gen. Grievous' Starfighter. Unusual curving design, much more interesting that the more common ones, great engine sound effects as well. The X-wing comes second.

Kaleesh, especially in cyborg form. It's the eyes, naturally.

Dunno, most of the Jedi seem too conformist and dour to me. OT Obi-wan would do, he's a great logical thinker and very humble.

Difficult this one. Palatine/Sidious maybe? He's a great planner and thinker, but it might be a bit risky.

Probably would buck the trend and not have one. Sith are individualist right?

Star Wars. Great film with a simple, easy to understand plot with relatable, characters, great pacing and editing and a fantastic score.

Either TPM or AotC. The former is slow, has two very annoying characters (Anakin and Jar Jar), dull action sequences and a contrived plot, while the latter is slow, poorly edited, poorly written and poorly acted, and mediocre visuals in both.

A biography of General Grievous. Would conform to my own character presentation of course. I just love him.

Star Wars. Fantastic, memorable motifs and pieces that not only conform to the rhythm of the film but dictate it. Listen the score and the movie will play out in your mind.

No. Not a collector, don't have the cash anyway.

There's some mild diverting talking points.

A literary circle-jerk with poor and contradictory names, plot and much general silliness.

Hard one. A great place for imagination, where the world is free of boring earthly constraints.

Valency Jane and DarthCricketer like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.