1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Adelaide (21-23rd November) | Brisbane (28th-30th November)

Oceania A Story in 3 words.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Murder_Sandwhich, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Master

star 4
    So the game goes like this. I start a story with 3 words, and then the rest of you continue on with it, only adding 3 words each post.

Example:
    ME: It was Saturday
    YOU: It was Saturday, and my gonads...
    etc etc

One day, the

2. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    One day, the alarm went off
  3. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed
  4. Foix-Jinn Jedi Master

star 4
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken
  5. Kyptastic VIP

star 5
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had
  6. Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Master

star 4
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over
  7. Foxi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at
  8. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Master

star 4
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams
  9. Tyi-Maet_Nefer Force Ghost

star 6
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed.
  10. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Master

star 4
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded
  11. Kyptastic VIP

star 5
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother
  12. MarvinTheMartian Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt
  13. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Master

star 4
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for
  14. Scoot Force Ghost

star 4
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail
  15. stinrab Manager Emeritus

star 5
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. My mum licked...
  16. Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Master

star 4
    ne day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. My mum licked My Ex-Girlfriends bike
  17. stinrab Manager Emeritus

star 5
    ne day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. My mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her...
  18. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. My mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her...
  19. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. My mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair, which was
  20. Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Master

star 4
    EDIT:

One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail.Meanwhile, My mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing.
  21. Kyptastic VIP

star 5
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail.Meanwhile, My mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing. That Strange Bloke
  22. stinrab Manager Emeritus

star 5
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. Meanwhile, my mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing. That Strange Bloke, Johnnage, pet his

23. Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. Meanwhile, my mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing. That Strange Bloke, Johnnage, pet his you-know-what, which looked
  24. Scoot Force Ghost

star 4
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. Meanwhile, my mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing. That Strange Bloke, Johnnage, pet his you-know-what, which looked like a giant
  25. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Master

star 4
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. Meanwhile, my mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing. That Strange Bloke, Johnnage, pet his you-know-what, which looked like a giant fleshy Washington monument
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.