main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oceania A Story in 3 words.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Murder_Sandwhich, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Detonating-Rabbit

Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2003
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. Meanwhile, my mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing. That Strange Bloke, Johnnage, pet his you-know-what, which looked like a giant fleshy Washington monument...only really small!

2. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. Meanwhile, my mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing. That Strange Bloke, Johnnage, pet his you-know-what, which looked like a giant fleshy Washington monument...only really small! Compared to Deto's.

3. Rebel_Padawan

Rebel_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 11, 2003
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. Meanwhile, my mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing. That Strange Bloke, Johnnage, pet his you-know-what, which looked like a giant fleshy Washington monument...only really small! Compared to Deto's sizable boil located

4. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. Meanwhile, my mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing. That Strange Bloke, Johnnage, pet his you-know-what, which looked like a giant fleshy Washington monument...only really small! Compared to Deto's sizable boil located on his eye

5. Kyptastic

Kyptastic VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. Meanwhile, my mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing. That Strange Bloke, Johnnage, pet his you-know-what, which looked like a giant fleshy Washington monument...only really small! Compared to Deto's sizable boil located on his eye which inhibited his

6. Murder_Sandwhich

Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. Meanwhile, my mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing. That Strange Bloke, Johnnage, pet his you-know-what, which looked like a giant fleshy Washington monument...only really small! Compared to Deto's sizable boil located on his eye which inhibited his MUM! OMGLOL!

Meanwhile,

7. Scoot

Scoot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2002
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. Meanwhile, my mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing. That Strange Bloke, Johnnage, pet his you-know-what, which looked like a giant fleshy Washington monument...only really small! Compared to Deto's sizable boil located on his eye which inhibited his MUM! OMGLOL!

Meanwhile, Chuck Norris was

8. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005

Meanwhile, Chuck Norris was mentioned once again

9. Kyptastic

Sep 10, 2005

Meanwhile, Chuck Norris was mentioned once again by the president

10. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003

Meanwhile, Chuck Norris was mentioned once again by the president for his great

11. Rebel_Padawan

Apr 11, 2003

Meanwhile, Chuck Norris was mentioned once again by the president for his great abilities, such as

12. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003

Meanwhile, Chuck Norris was mentioned once again by the president for his great abilities, such as blowing things up.

13. Rebel_Padawan

Apr 11, 2003

Meanwhile, Chuck Norris was mentioned once again by the president for his great abilities, such as blowing things up. Both men enjoy

14. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003

Meanwhile, Chuck Norris was mentioned once again by the president for his great abilities, such as blowing things up. Both men enjoy acting tough-like

15. Rebel_Padawan

Apr 11, 2003

Meanwhile, Chuck Norris was mentioned once again by the president for his great abilities, such as blowing things up. Both men enjoy acting tough-like during passionate acts

16. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005

Meanwhile, Chuck Norris was mentioned once again by the president for his great abilities, such as blowing things up. Both men enjoy acting tough-like during passionate acts of chicken abuse

17. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002

Meanwhile, Chuck Norris was mentioned once again by the president for his great abilities, such as blowing things up. Both men enjoy acting tough-like during passionate acts of chicken abuse and riding pigs

18. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003

Meanwhile, Chuck Norris was mentioned once again by the president for his great abilities, such as blowing things up. Both men enjoy acting tough-like during passionate acts of chicken abuse and riding pigs naked, and covered

19. Kyptastic

Sep 10, 2005

Meanwhile, Chuck Norris was mentioned once again by the president for his great abilities, such as blowing things up. Both men enjoy acting tough-like during passionate acts of chicken abuse and riding pigs naked, and covered in whipped cream

20. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005

Meanwhile, Chuck Norris was mentioned once again by the president for his great abilities, such as blowing things up. Both men enjoy acting tough-like during passionate acts of chicken abuse and riding pigs naked, and covered in whipped cream.

Hearing of this,

21. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003

Meanwhile, Chuck Norris was mentioned once again by the president for his great abilities, such as blowing things up. Both men enjoy acting tough-like during passionate acts of chicken abuse and riding pigs naked, and covered in whipped cream.

Hearing of this, Deto and Johnnage

22. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003

Hearing of this, Deto and Johnnage did absolutely nothing.

23. Katana_Geldar

Mar 3, 2003

Hearing of this, Deto and Johnnage did absolutely nothing. But behind them

24. stinrab

stinrab Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 9, 1998

Hearing of this, Deto and Johnnage did absolutely nothing. But behind them, wild, steamy love-making...

25. Katana_Geldar

Mar 3, 2003

Hearing of this, Deto and Johnnage did absolutely nothing. But behind them, wild, steamy love-making between the two

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.