main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oceania A Story in 3 words.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Murder_Sandwhich, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Viceroy_NuteGunray Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. Meanwhile, my mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing. That Strange Bloke, Johnnage, pet his you-know-what, which looked like a giant fleshy Washington monument...only really small! Compared to Deto's sizable boil located on his eye which inhibited his MUM! OMGLOL!

Meanwhile, Chuck Norris was mentioned once again by the president for his great abilities, such as blowing things up. Both men enjoy acting tough-like during passionate acts of chicken abuse and riding pigs naked, and covered in whipped cream.

Hearing of this, Deto and Johnnage did absolutely nothing. But behind them, wild, steamy love-making between the . It wouldn't turn them on, rather it encouraged gagging and phlegm to fltwo Tasmanian FF members made them turn into North Koreans. Typicalow forth.

Seeing this, Dark Crystal Mystics from the mountain turned Super Saiyan 3, which enabled lava control, jumped onto a rope made of rainbows rising upwards towards a black hole. "Noo!" yelled Marv in the shower as Nancy covered up her private detective. Marv ran to the supermarket down by the Chuck Norris Museum, wearing nothing but telletubbie underwear and dried spittle on his arms. Luckily, Jennifer Hawkins had attempted to dance with Michael Jackson while George Lucas and Senor Spielbergo decided to change saliva. Suddenly, Explosions! The Earth had become Puls's bitch!

"Yay!" everyone cried.

"Boooooo!" aliens jeered.

"Missile away," ordered Puls. Laughing, she pulled out her very, very cute voodoo doll and did nothing. "FRACK! These aliens are gonna be so hard to destroy." Puls decided to order a burrito with everything, including baked beans and spice weasel flavouring. Feeling slightly queasy, he drank a gender changer potion that reattached her sexuality to a Jared from Subway.

"Eh Eh Ehhhhhhh!" she screamed pleasureably. She couldn't believe it wasn't butter. Fabio showed her how to arrange the bed sheets that Anne wanted to sleep in.

"Wait...who's Anne?" said Puls.

"Anne is your evil twin's cousin's husband's friend" said MJ.

1,000 POSTS!!!!

2. Norrad_Roff

Norrad_Roff Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 26, 2001
    One day, the alarm went off so I smashed, it was broken since I had Whoopi Goldberg over my shoulder at my TEE exams which I failed. She was absconded with her mother who ain't hawt and searched for the holy grail. Meanwhile, my mum licked my Ex-Girlfriends bike and tickled her right in her hair which was strangely arousing. That Strange Bloke, Johnnage, pet his you-know-what, which looked like a giant fleshy Washington monument...only really small! Compared to Deto's sizable boil located on his eye which inhibited his MUM! OMGLOL!

Meanwhile, Chuck Norris was mentioned once again by the president for his great abilities, such as blowing things up. Both men enjoy acting tough-like during passionate acts of chicken abuse and riding pigs naked, and covered in whipped cream.

Hearing of this, Deto and Johnnage did absolutely nothing. But behind them, wild, steamy love-making between the . It wouldn't turn them on, rather it encouraged gagging and phlegm to fltwo Tasmanian FF members made them turn into North Koreans. Typicalow forth.

Seeing this, Dark Crystal Mystics from the mountain turned Super Saiyan 3, which enabled lava control, jumped onto a rope made of rainbows rising upwards towards a black hole. "Noo!" yelled Marv in the shower as Nancy covered up her private detective. Marv ran to the supermarket down by the Chuck Norris Museum, wearing nothing but telletubbie underwear and dried spittle on his arms. Luckily, Jennifer Hawkins had attempted to dance with Michael Jackson while George Lucas and Senor Spielbergo decided to change saliva. Suddenly, Explosions! The Earth had become Puls's bitch!

"Yay!" everyone cried.

"Missile away," ordered Puls. Laughing, she pulled out her very, very cute voodoo doll and did nothing. "FRACK! These aliens are gonna be so hard to destroy." Puls decided to order a burrito with everything, including baked beans and spice weasel flavouring. Feeling slightly queasy, he drank a gender changer potion that reattached her sexuality to a Jared from Subway.

"Eh Eh Ehhhhhhh!" she screamed pleasureably. She couldn't believe it wasn't butter. Fabio showed her how to arrange the bed sheets that Anne wanted to sleep in.

"Family, can't live

1,001 POSTS!!!!

3. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002

"Yay!" everyone cried.

"Family, can't live within fifty kilometres

(eh? Do you guys know how to count????)

4. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Aug 16, 2005

"Yay!" everyone cried.

"Family, can't live within fifty kilometres of a nuclear

5. MarvinTheMartian

Mar 31, 2002

"Yay!" everyone cried.

"Family, can't live within fifty kilometres of a nuclear powered naughty toy.

6. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005

"Yay!" everyone cried.

"Family, can't live within fifty kilometres of a nuclear powered naughty toy. Friends, however (especially

7. Rebel_Padawan

Rebel_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 11, 2003

"Yay!" everyone cried.

"Family, can't live within fifty kilometres of a nuclear powered naughty toy. Friends, however (especially short hairy friends

8. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005

"Yay!" everyone cried.

"Family, can't live within fifty kilometres of a nuclear powered naughty toy. Friends, however (especially short hairy friends with guns), can

9. Norrad_Roff

Feb 26, 2001

"Yay!" everyone cried.

"Family, can't live within fifty kilometres of a nuclear powered naughty toy. Friends, however (especially short hairy friends with guns), can."

Somewhat slightly bemused,

10. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Aug 16, 2005

"Yay!" everyone cried.

"Family, can't live within fifty kilometres of a nuclear powered naughty toy. Friends, however (especially short hairy friends with guns), can."

Somewhat slightly bemused, Anne threw her

11. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005

"Yay!" everyone cried.

Somewhat slightly bemused, Anne threw her lunch up over

12. MarvinTheMartian

Mar 31, 2002

"Yay!" everyone cried.

Somewhat slightly bemused, Anne threw her lunch up over Pulse's new dress

13. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005

"Yay!" everyone cried.

Somewhat slightly bemused, Anne threw her lunch up over Pulse's new dress, worn by Ender

14. MarvinTheMartian

Mar 31, 2002

"Yay!" everyone cried.

Somewhat slightly bemused, Anne threw her lunch up over Pulse's new dress, worn by Ender the cross-dressing, confused

15. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005

"Yay!" everyone cried.

Somewhat slightly bemused, Anne threw her lunch up over Pulse's new dress, worn by Ender the cross-dressing, confused, apple eating ape.

16. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Aug 16, 2005

"Yay!" everyone cried.

Somewhat slightly bemused, Anne threw her lunch up over Pulse's new dress, worn by Ender the cross-dressing, confused, apple eating ape.

"Computer says no"

17. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005

"Yay!" everyone cried.

"Computer says no" said Bert Newton,

18. Detonating-Rabbit

Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2003

"Yay!" everyone cried.

"Computer says no" said Bert Newton, whose career was

19. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005

"Yay!" everyone cried.

"Computer says no" said Bert Newton, whose career was circling the drain.

20. MarvinTheMartian

Mar 31, 2002

"Yay!" everyone cried.

"Computer says no" said Bert Newton, whose career was circling the drain. George and Steven

21. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005

"Yay!" everyone cried.

"Computer says no" said Bert Newton, whose career was circling the drain. George and Steven are planning their

22. Rebel_Padawan

Rebel_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 11, 2003

"Yay!" everyone cried.

"Computer says no" said Bert Newton, whose career was circling the drain. George and Steven are planning their wedding anniversary for (a scene to be included in IJ4 :p)

23. Norrad_Roff

Feb 26, 2001

"Yay!" everyone cried.

"Computer says no" said Bert Newton, whose career was circling the drain. George and Steven are planning their wedding anniversary for about twenty thousand

24. MarvinTheMartian

Mar 31, 2002

"Yay!" everyone cried.

"Computer says no" said Bert Newton, whose career was circling the drain. George and Steven are planning their wedding anniversary for about twenty thousand Gungans and ETs.

25. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005

"Yay!" everyone cried.

"Computer says no" said Bert Newton, whose career was circling the drain. George and Steven are planning their wedding anniversary for about twenty thousand Gungans and ETs.

Kate Capshaw grimaced,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.