main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Suggestion about Challenges

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by katha, Mar 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katha

katha Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 30, 2002
    I personally like to work on the various challenges on this board. But sometimes its hard to locate a challenge that was posted a while ago. My suggestion is that we have an index of these challenges.

There should at least be the "official" challenges.. maybe even the holiday ones, as well as The Laboratory and the Writing G-PG Nookie thread. Any others (such as the ones in threads like the OC Alliance thread could also be added.

What does everyone think?

2. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    I agree :)

I had something like that planned a little while ago, but then it got pushed aside (like so many other things) in favour of real life stuff like uni and work :(

Kithera

3. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    That's a good idea. The Obi-Wan Challenge thread just got finished with one challenge and now the voting is beginning to see how many people can guess who wrote what (the challenge was to write under a sock and everyone else try and figure out who wrote it).

I think some challenge groups are quite active (the Obi one is very active) and others stopped after a time. Did you want the challenge threads that are currently active or all of them?

4. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    I totally agree with you katha. Great idea :D And if the mods could make it a "sticky" post too. That would help also.

~aeryn

5. JalendaviLady

JalendaviLady Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I think it should list both inactive and active challenges (noting which state the challenge is in, of course). Even the older challenges that are over can serve as inspiration for other writers.

6. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    I'd be happy to put this together: I already have a start on it in the Welcome New Users thread. I'll see if I can't have something together for the first of April, unless someone else wants the project?

*Derisa*

7. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Run with it, Derisa! :) If you need help, let people know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.