main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Horror A Summer Place

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Ramza, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Xander
    Less confused...

Xander was speechless, which was not anything knew considering how reticent he was, but by his standards.

Clearing his throat, Xander was hesitant. "I don't understand."

He really didn't.

TAG: Others

2. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    Sean King

Sean blinked his eyes, trying to let them adjust to the bright light in an effort to catch maybe the slightest glimpse of what the man above looked like. He couldn't. There was no telling.

Then one of the captives responded to the speaker's incessant rambling. "I don't understand."

Sean tilted his head to look over at him. He looked just like Lars Lindstrom.

"I don't think any of us do," Sean spoke up. The pain in his shoulders wasn't easing up either. When were these crazy ****** ******* gonna let 'em out?

Tag: Any

3. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Adam Easton

He buoyed himself with the rising water to a sitting position, not something easy given his height, and stared up at the lights. He was getting hot, sweating already because he had had a suit on when they had taken him, and still had the suit on now and the layerswere starting to burn him up. He shook his head and let out a "Whoooo!"

Adam was a calm man with a calm demeanor. There were few things that could turn him into a babbling, speechless fool. This situation was one of the few that could do that to him, but he wasn't. Maybe it was because he was still tired or because of the drugs they had been given, either way, he saw the whole situation as a dazed, surreal event and maybe the real kick would come in later, but right now: nothing.

Cigarette still in mouth, he shrugged. "Hey, why don't you go **** yourself?" He asked questioningly to the silhouetted man. And if the insult was not world-renowned as such, one might even mistake this as a genuine question...Maybe it was.

Tag: All

4. TheGoodImperial

TheGoodImperial Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2009
    August Starr
    The Hole

It is quite a speech. And only Americans think they can impress people with showing they got basic knowledge of three languages. We learn four in school for God´s sake. But they make up for their sillyness by showing they could make true to their threats. Water. Drowning. Not bad. Waterboarding the hard way, guys. Hm?

"Oh my God, it is worse than the NSA." My realisation just comes out of my mouth before my brain stops it. "I am in the hands of some inbred bunch of village idiots!" Shaking my head hurts. I do it anyway. Head. Always hurts. I hate my head. The guy next to me got a cigarette. God, I wanna start smoking again. But we´re not cozy enough to ask a guy for cigarettes, are we?

So they are keeping us here for murder and they are such brillaint detectives they rounded up a about hundred people to build their circle of suspects. Wow, this could take a while. I think it really could. "Okay, anybody knows who these guys are? Have there even been any murders? Or are they just missing their runaway wifes and we are to blame, because we´re better looking?"

"Why don´t you guys XXXX yourself?" The guy with the cigarette asks. I give him a long look and I needa smile. He looks like a guy knowing what he is talking about. "Second that. Or your sisters or brothers if you prefer that."

It is a miserable day. I knew it when I woke up. And the water is rising. Possibly nobody knows even, that there is a German saying about this. What was this song about the drowning guy and the other looking and not helping? Phil Collins, was it?

Why do I always think of such things in such moments?

"At least . . ." I don´t end my sentence. I am the German here. Let the Americans deal with the siuation. They probably got family and people looking for them right? Right?

Tag: Everybody (I you my neighbour blue), ramza/tour guide

5. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Camille Rodgers
    Somewhere

It was an utter nightmare. 

Not only did Camille have no idea where she was, but now some insane torturers were going to kill all of them.The man beside her was both older than her and had much less hair than her. Camille wanted to speak to him, to ask him what was going on, but he seemed just as distraught as she did.

Two men came out. One was speaking, but Camille didn't want to listen. 

"I am pregnant! This is ILLEGAL!" 

Water flooded the floor. Camille panicked and cried out. She glanced at the older man and the younger girl beside her. 

The lead man who was speaking above them began accusing them of heinous acts. Camille only stared in horror. This man was going to kill them for information that Camille had no idea about.

The head honcho told that if anyone would commit to killing five people (there's no way this happened in little old Jackson, Iowa), everyone innocent would be let free. 

Camille couldn't fathom the fact that she could even be accused of such nightmarish acts.

Some people spoke up, but most stayed silent.

Camille glanced over at the man and whispered, 

"What are they even talking about? Nothing like that happens in Jackson, Iowa!"

TAG: Trimaj, Leigh, ALL, Ramza

6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Dry, yet still wet

"Apparently it does now."

TAG: Everyone

7. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Michaela Gardner
    Unknown Location

Michaela's eyes became a little clearer, but the headache still was throbbing. She put her hand on her forehead, as if that would stop the pain. She felt something wet on her forehead. She looked on her hands and saw that they were wet. Wiping her forehead with her shirt, she heard the voices again.

Someone possibly her captor said something about a pit. Was she in a pit? Who are all these people with her?

The man mentioned something about murders and a confession. What was he talking about?

Suddenly she heard a woman scream "I am pregnant! This is ILLEGAL!"

Michaela was scared. She didn't know what to do. The man was saying someone here murdered someone. She really needed to get out of here if there is a murderer on the loose.

People were talking all at once. This led to more confusion for her. She also thought she heard a foreign language, German perhaps.

"Please let me outta here. I just wanna go home please.!" She sobbed while wiping her hands.

TAG: Everyone, Ramza

8. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Paul Whittaker
    The Pit

The water rose and so did Paul. He shot upright as the water splashed up onto his face, causing him to cough profusely as he inhaled some of the cool liquid. It came back up moments later, adding to the sludge that was already clinging to the stone floor beneath him. But the shock had been enough - enough to give him some semblance of awareness...at least, for the time being.

He heard the confessions and the desperate pleas of the strangers around him as it became clear that they were being held captive by the mysterious speaker hovering over them. And for what reason? Murder.

Despite his aching head, Paul was able to recall the five different instances in which the man was referring to. He had seen the reports, saw the faces of the victims and had felt sick as the reality of it all had hit him. His job was not always easy and they had made sure to remind him of that over and over, but who would ever imagine having to deal with such a travesty during their time of service? It didn't happen often and it certainly wasn't supposed to happen in Jackson.

Part of him could relate to the speaker and his desire to track down such a monster, but his methods...they were wrong. Oh, so very wrong. It was just plain sick to kidnap a bunch of strangers, drug them and then dump them into a pit to rot. He had a duty to these people - to the citizens of Jackson, Iowa - to protect them and keep them safe.

In his dazed stupor, Paul trudged forward, stumbling a bit as he reached out a hand to the wall to steady his wavering form and angled his head to look up at the mysterious man above them. "You're making a mistake," he said ominously. He gestured with his free hand, indicating the people around him. "All of this...is a mistake."

The lights flickered and then went out completely. That's when the man above them demanded a confession.

Paul inhaled deeply, becoming frustrated, but still determined. "You're not helping the situation," he tried to explain, trying to keep his tone as amiable as possible. "Let these people go and allow this to be handled the correct way."

TAG: Ramza, Others in the pit

9. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Adam Easton

Adam chuckled and let his head fall back against the concrete. The German was alright, he had a weird accent, but it was good to Adam's ears. It was also much different then the panicking and rationalizing in everyone else's voice. He hated when people panicked, he didn't know how to calm them down, but these people and their crying were getting on his nerves. The guy at the top obviously had no plan on releasing them or helping any of them until he got what he wanted.

He rolled the cigarette to the corner of his mouth. "Hey, everyone needs to calm the **** down. How about we try to help the pregnant lady instead of whining? Hey German, come over here so we can get our hands free, comrade." Adam had found a way to one of the walls and was working on rubbing the ties on his hand against the wall. He had no intentions on staying here. If he wanted to roll around on the floor wet all night, he would call his wife once he got out of here.

Tag: TGI, All

10. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    IC: Alexander Scott
    Alexander didn?t trust his sense of time. But he believed he lay still for a long time. Relatively, anyway. Bound up, there was little else he could choose. Ongoing grogginess presented a similar challenge. His justified feeling of helplessness drove him away from the present, and into the past. The same few thoughts ran on a loop. There were only occasionally interruptions?the rush of water, the sudden blackness, the string of defiant profanity?to remind him how this was different.

There was too much adrenaline for him to deny his situation entirely. Millions of years of evolutionary hard-wiring could not be so easily defeated. But the memories wouldn?t go quietly, either. They twisted his thoughts into a particular direction, set him in search of a particular parallel. It came home hard when he thought about how this ended.
    Waiting for the noise to die down a bit, he said, ?Are you working for the police, then?

?Or did you just add ten kidnappings and ten assaults to our list of murders? Including a young pregnant woman? Who has a mother waiting expectantly to be a grandmother? A doctor that?s on standby to deliver the child?

?And all this on the outlandish suspicion that, in her condition, she could single-handedly murder five people? I don?t know. Even if I had instructions from the President himself, I?d probably let that one go.?

He went silent, then, and let his head sink back into the standing water. Hopefully, calling attention to the girl hadn?t hurt her.

TAG: Tour Guide/Ramza, Everyone

11. TheGoodImperial

May 17, 2009
    August Starr; The Hole

They all seem to panic. I can´t say they´re totally wrong. Damned. I think it is a splendid opportunity to break down and cry. But who the hell shall this help, anyway?

"Hey, everyone needs to calm the **** down. How about we try to help the pregnant lady instead of whining? Hey German, come over here so we can get our hands free, comrade." It´s the guy to my right. I give him a look. Yeah, obviously someone has been thinking, while I was ranting in my mind. "Damned, good idea." Is all I can say, because it simply is. Get the pregnant woman into a more comfortable position and out of the wet. And my hands free. Sounds like the two priorities, right now.

I throw myself next to him and begin working on my own restraints. "I am August. Name sucks, I know. But what can I do?" Faster, faster. I rub and wait for my hands to feel free at last. Looking up I hope they don´t use it as another excuse to rise the tide.

God, yeah murders. Murders! Do these guys think they can fool us all? No matter what who of us did, if I ever saw sadists in my life . . . it´s these two pathetic guys up there. "I don´t think they want this to be over quickly, do they? Seem to enjoy it quite a bit." I ask the guy next to me while we try to free our hands.

Two guys with free hands, that will be a start.

Tag: blue and others + ramza/tourguide

12. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Camille Rodgers
    Somewhere

?Apparently it does now."

Camille grew silent, but it was hard to tell rather that was from the odd feeling her belly or the actual truth in the words spoken.

"Please let me outta here. I just wanna go home please.!"

Camille could feel the girl?s pain. One moment she was fading to sleep in her husband?s arms, the next she found herself thrown in a pit with nine other people and bound up. Tears ran down her cheeks.

?Hey, everyone needs to calm the **** down. How about we try to help the pregnant lady instead of whining? Hey German, come over here so we can get our hands free, comrade."

?Or did you just add ten kidnappings and ten assaults to our list of murders? Including a young pregnant woman? Who has a mother waiting expectantly to be a grandmother? A doctor that?s on standby to deliver the child? And all this on the outlandish suspicion that, in her condition, she could single-handedly murder five people? I don?t know. Even if I had instructions from the President himself, I?d probably let that one go.?

Tell ?em! Camille cheered along.

?I swear to you, I did not kill anyone! I never even knew of such things. I am a mother of a baby, and pregnant with another! Do you think I would just go and decide to screw both mine and my family?s life by killing some random people??

?I was raised better than that!?

But even as she said this, her mind returned to her mother.

Like mother like daughter?

They think I did it because of my mother- This fact brought more tears to Camille?s eyes. She was nothing like her mother. Never.

TAG: Everyone

13. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    John Smith
    Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved

No response from the pretty brunette girl. Oh well.

Noise from above. Our captors?

Apparently. What... Talkative. Very talkative. Too talkative. Not the kind of man to be reasoned with. Talking to him would be pointless. We're all going to die.

My arms have gone numb. Can't move them. Not that I really could before. Hate when they go to sleep. Frustrating.

Can't remember...

That is not a pleasant noise. Makes my skin crawl, just like this man.

Noise is... More water. Not good. But he wouldn't kill us now. Has a reason for us being here.

Face gets wetter, body. Clothes will soak water up. Not pleasant.

Mouth opens and some water gets in. Hold it there so it trickles down my parched throat. Tastes muddy, but better than nothing.

Can't remember anything within the last two weeks. Must be the drugs. Hate drugs. Screw with your head way too much. And your throat.

Threats. Backed up threats. But he isn't a killer. Shouldn't mess with him, but there is something about him that is wrong. He wouldn't kill innocents. We're safe.

Talks too much. That's what it is.

Besides, the dead can't talk.

Like a drug. Like the drug you used on us?

Oh. Playing with the lights. Scary.

Murders? Murders... Five. Can't have been me. But... I don't remember. I don't remember the last two weeks. Could I have done that? Surely not. Surely...

Feeling uneasy. Don't like feeling like that. Breath heavier.

Something is wrong.

What? Legal? Of course not. But you don't care about that do you big shot. Things will not go well for you should I learn your name. Not well at all.

Apparently no one knew about the murders. Everyone is proclaiming innocence. That August person is ranting again. Seems like he likes to talk too.

A pregnant girl next to me is panicking. This can't go on.

She spoke to me, claiming that things like this didn't happen in Jackson. Appanretly she's wrong, which someone else says. Cries and pleading for mercy.

Someone says we should calm down and be trying to help the pregnant woman. I agree. But I don't know what I can do.

Apparently our little town is getting to be a real haven for crime. All of this in two weeks. I wonder what happened to the other three. Damn my memory. I'm sure... I have to remember sooner or later. I have to.

The pregnant girl starts pleading again. It won't work. Not with these people.

Should I confess? I don't think I killed these people. But I do deserve punishment. I've done evil things. But I didn't kill anyone. I didn't. I can't have. Have to remember. Have to.

I could save them all. But can... No. They may not be capable of killing, but their boss... I'm sure he is. I'm sorry. I can't do it. I can't. Can't.

Looking around at all of the people, younger than me, I feel like a heel. I've had a ot longer life. Surely I should be willing to sacrifice for the future.

**** the future. I want to live. Can't do it.

"GO TO HELL YOU *******!"

Was that me? I'm losing it. Can't. No. DAMNED DRUGS. Still can't think clearly. Have to remember.

TAG: EVERYONE, RAMZA/TOURGUIDE

14. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: C.J Karmichael
    Somewhere

"Tiragoom."

C.J flinched a little at the voice, blinking away tears from her vision as she forced them open once more. The harsh light still hurt her eyes which in turn pulled her attention back to the throbbing in her head. Her heart was pounding and her lungs and throat were starting to burn as her irregular breathing patterns began to affect her. The voice belonged to an older gentleman who was lying across from her. He looked about mid 40?s to early 50?s, though the bright light washed out many details so she couldn?t be sure.

Suddenly a louder voice echoed down into the pit. She didn?t need to look up to know whoever it was was looming over them from above the pit. A medley of languages she probably would have recognised a few if her brain didn?t feel so addled. His tone was almost mocking as he joked about their ?accommodation?. C.J whimpered again as she felt the material that bound her wrists together chafing and digging into her skin. He didn?t sound scared or frightened, he sounded calm, almost amused. The sound of creaking echoed loudly in though the pit. The water level in the room was rising. She let out startled yelp and craned her head up as far as she could muster, to avoid getting a face full of water. Was this man going to drown them all and be done with it? The water stopped rising after a few moments. Was he treating this like some kind of game?

He talked about Murders. Murders that occurred in Jackson. He said they were suspects. But?but nothing this serious had ever occurred in Jackson before! Some of the pits other occupants started to protest. More screaming, more crying, more swearing, however those who did so were getting more aggressive with their words. There was mention of a pregnant woman, She wanted to cover her ears, drown out all the noise, but couldn?t. Older people, venerable women, they didn?t seem to care who they had thrown into this dark wet pit. CJ was still too disorientated to say anything, she started trembling. A result of the cold water and the fear she was feeling. Everything that was going on was still too shocking and frightening to fully comprehend in her current state. Why was this happening to her?! To any of them?!

TAG: Ramza

15. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Circle the Second - Guaranteed by Two Illustrious Professors

"How extraordinarily typical," the androgynous man sighed. "They never want to confess, do they?"

"That they don't, boss."

"Of course they don't, that'd make things easy. Humans despise the easy way out. Goes against some kind of primal desire for everything to be difficult. Oh, they'll claim they want an easy button, and then they'll complain when it's too easy. No pleasing the bastards and uh... incidentally, it's really rather pointless to struggle against your bonds, that's steel cable, do you honestly thing anyone in this day and age uses rope? Or cares about pregnant woman? How quaint. Perhaps I'll twirl my heavily waxed mustache and then insist that Dudley Doright can't possibly save you now Muahahahaha. Adorable, it really is."

"Completely adorable."

"In any case you all seem to be operating under some sort of misapprehension that we're adverse to killing you. How progressive! We have ways of obtaining information post-mortem, be assured of that. Why, just take the poor soul directly overhead."

He

SNAPPED

his fingers.

A light flicked on.

[image=http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm3c92Co5c1qat0ev.jpg]

"Poor, stupid git. You know they say the first cut is the deepest? Try something like the fifth. That's the one where you can really get at the guts, y'know, just start... well, from what I've read I suspect quite a few of you are familiar with the process."

"You probably ought to not tip that hand just yet, boss."

"Oh, fair enough, I do love surprising people. Anyway by this time you're probably beginning to wonder just how we're going to be getting that information out of you. Well I'm so incredibly glad you asked! But first, maestro, if you would be so kind..."

There was a distinct H I S S S S S S S S S S S S S S I N G sound in the pit.

"Fun fact about chemical mixes: do it right and only about ten people get knocked out at a time. Really quite an efficient gas -"

They would notice everything fading to black...

They came to. The room was very different.

"So efficient, in fact, that we could get you out of a pit and strapped into chairs before you even noticed anything was wrong."

And strapped in they were.

Arms secured.

Legs secured.

Torsos secured.

Foreheads secured.

Eyeballs pried open, forced to dart about in a futile attempt to avoid the horrifyingly bright light that sat maybe a yard from each of their faces.

IVs had been inserted into their veins.

The two men had changed into lab coats, but their faces were still indecipherable. From this angle is quite clear that the second man was quite a bit larger than the androgynous man.

"Reinforced leather/steel thread of my own devising. Devilishly simple, really, but then, that's why I have a degree. Don't we have degrees, Professor Fether?"

"Right boss."

"Please, our guests are going to start thinking my [i]name[/i] is boss."

"Right, Dr. Tarr."

"Much better. Anyway you will notice you are no longer tied up within a damp pit. Am I not a generous man?"

"Very generous, Dr. Tarr."

"Very generous [i]indeed[/i], Professor Fether. So generous that I will be demonstrating my remarkable new chemical system absolutely free of charge."

"An extremely good bargain, Dr. Tarr."

"I try to give my guests only the best, Professor Fether. This system, ladies and gentlemen, will have the remarkable effect of taking you back, [i]back[/i] to those hot, early August days. From there, we can begin reconstructing your memories and finding our killer! A bold new foray into chemical [i]foray[/i]-nsics. Good god that was a terrible pun."

"Just dreadful, Dr. Tarr."

"Now, before we begin, are there any final questions? And for your own sakes, please try and refrain from shouting all at once. Professor Fether just loathes shouting, don't you, Professor Fether?"

"Absolutely despise it, Dr. Tarr," the big man said, twirling a very, very large knife.

[b]TAG: ALL[/b

16. The_Judge

The_Judge Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2009
  17. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Adam Easton

Bound to the chair, no way of escaping, Adam's face cracked with a an open mouth. There was not much he could do, any that they could do, but he could still talk. In his mind's mind, Adam was beginning to think that maybe...just maybe these guys did not know who they were messing with. He spit to the middle of the floor.

"I DID IT, I ADMIT IT I DID IT!" He exclaimed, as a grin spread across his faceand he begin laughing at something truly hilarious to him. "I did the nasty with your mom, Dr. Tarr, but only because I was drunk, like really, really drunk. Like, that was the only way I would get into bed with her. And I got your mom too, Professor Fether, but I wasn't drunk for that one. That was just because I'm a bastard who does things like that."

Adam felt the IV in his veins. "My only question is this: Where is my damn cigarette?"

Tag: All

18. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    Sean King

"I DID IT, I ADMIT IT I DID IT!"

Sean snapped his head to the left so quickly that his neck popped. Who said that? And then the voice started laughing.

"I did the nasty with your mom, Dr. Tarr, but only because I was drunk, like really, really drunk. Like, that was the only way I would get into bed with her. And I got your mom too, Professor Fether, but I wasn't drunk for that one. That was just because I'm a bastard who does things like that. My only question is this: Where is my damn cigarette?"

Sean rolled his eyes. What a dumb ass.

Tag: Any

19. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Circle Two and a Half - I Bet You Thought I Was Just Making Idle Threats

"An extremely good joke, wouldn't you say so, Professor Fether?"

"Quite clever of him, Dr. Tarr."

"Just so, Professor Fether. I believe he's requesting a cigarette."

"Yes he is, Dr. Tarr."

"Oblige him, Professor Fether."

"Certainly, Dr. Tarr."

And then Professor Fether went over to the man. "Everyone's a comedian, eh pal? Here's your cigarette." He stuck a hand-rolled stick in his mouth. "And your light." He pulled out a lighter and lit the cigarette. "Good tobacco, eh?"

It was at this point that Professor Fether chopped the fingers off of Mr. Easton's left hand.

[image=http://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/BLOOD-SPLATTER-psd11592.png]

"I trust that'll be everything."

TAG: Blu

20. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Adam Easton, with a little less grasp on things.

He had never bit down so hard before in his life. When he saw the knife approaching his hand, he already knew what to expect. Or at least thought he did. He screamed, loud, and then louder in pain. Luckily is was quick, but the pain was now. He instinctively tried to move the fingers that were lopped off, but all that moved were nubs. He stopped screaming and started to growl in pain, breathing fast and deeply and, of course, in pain. Tears streamed down his face and the chair shook as he tried to break out to reach his hand, to no avail.

The growling stopped and all that remained was the deep, winded breaths he took through his nose, making constant wisping sounds. He drew in on the cigarette hard, the smoke filling deep down to the bottom of his chest and the top of his belly before exhaling it out and coughing. Guess these guys meant more business than he gave them credit for, but now Adam's mind reflected back to his family. They would be taken care of, he had money on top of money from his career, they would not want for anything. She would want for nothing either. But now, he was middle aged and he had done most of everything he had wanted and became what he had wanted to become. He knew he would not be getting out of here, whether they found out who the real murderer was or not. It was now time for Adam, as he drew in again on the cigarette, to accept his death and have some fun. And he had done the former, and was now doing the latter.

Still breathing hard, ghastly so, and sweating from the stress, Adam mustered up the composure, closing his eyes to say "Yea...you...*cough*...missed...the thumb though."

Tag: ALL

21. TheGoodImperial

May 17, 2009
    August Starr; The Second Room

In the time of crisis, especially when physical aspects mattered less, it was intelligence that helped you survive. The ability to evaluate the siuation and make sense of it. To use your enemies weakness. And especially those of your allies. Any second they won was good for all of them. That meant sacrificing the weak. Or in this situation the stupid guy with an ego instead of a brain. Turning his eyes-balls August watched the men starting the process of slowly killing him. The guy obviously was already broken. He had given up after a few fingers and now he wanted to tell himself there was no chance, prossibly. Oh God, this fool could be their savior.

August began to contract his muscle in the arm, trying to break the needle that they pushed into him. Soon or later food and movment was required. Because they could not keep them like this forever and expect their brains to gie them the truth. And whoever this boss was, if these to jokes were his servants, he would probably not tolerate not getting what he was.

So what did they had to do? Break free and find out who that murderer was. When they did both, in the right order, they could beat the guys in that game.

Keeping his mouth shot, August kept on pushing his muscles together. Painfully feeling the needle in his arm.

Tag: Ramza

22. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Camille Rodgers
    The ?Second? Room

The sadness emancipated from Camille. The moment the men lashed out the boy who said some to kind words, sliced his fingers from his hand, Camille realized they wouldn?t release them until the guilty was found. Camille sure felt sorry for whoever would be found guilty. Bad things would happen to them. Maybe they would be insane already. This would drive a person insane. As the guy?s blood squirted from his fingers, Camille felt the tears building up in her eyes. She would lose her baby. She wished she could hold her belly, ever how really small her bump was. Her son had been so excited, so eager for a little sibling. And her husband, man he had been eager.

?Can we just get this over with? Just go ahead and drive us nuts. I know that?s your plans anyway!? Camille commanded. Her stomach pained her once again.

Please make it, baby.

Please.

TAG: ALL

23. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: C.J Karmicheal
    Second room

Their captors conversed with each other, something about human nature and predictability before mocking the people that were at their mercy. They didn?t care about any of their pleas; they didn?t even care about the poor pregnant woman. What if they harmed her unborn baby? The continued to speak down at the group

"In any case you all seem to be operating under some sort of misapprehension that we're adverse to killing you. How progressive! We have ways of obtaining information post-mortem, be assured of that. Why, just take the poor soul directly overhead."

The lights flicked back on and C.J immediately regretted turning her head upwards at that exact moment. She screamed out in horror at the grizzly scene that unfolded above them

?Oh my god!?

Even in death, these men had treated this man barbarically, parading and displaying his body as some kind of grotesque trophy. And by the tone of their voices it was apparent that given the opportunity they wouldn?t hesitate to do the same to them. Consumed by shock she didn?t fully register the man?s next words. The next thing she was aware of was the faint hissing sound that quickly filled the chamber, and the faint chemical, medicinal smell that accompanied it. He chattered away about gases. He was gassing them? Whatever gas it was it was potent enough to start acting quickly. Her brain began to dull and her eyes began to get heavy as the chemical mix overcame her body. Her head lolled to the side once again as the light in the room got dimmer. As the world around her faded, in her last few seconds of clarity her hazel eyes fell on one of the other captors as he himself succumbed to the gas. She recognised him

?S-Sean???

She whispered before the last of the light faded and all she knew was darkness?

"?So efficient, in fact, that we could get you out of a pit and strapped into chairs before you even noticed anything was wrong."

C.J groaned as she slowly came back round. The room was different, and she was no longer lying in a wet pit. She had been bound to a chair, Arms, legs, torso, forehead bound by unseen materials. She gasped in pain as she tried to blink her dry eyes and found that she could not. A really bright light shone directly in her face, aggravating them all the more. She felt something foreign digging into the skin of her arm and could just about make the out the medical I.V line that protruded from freshly bruised skin. The two men, now dressed in lab coats went about explaining what they were going to do to them. Reconstruct memories? He mockingly asked if anyone had any questions. One of the captors let rip at the two, and unwise move as a few moments after the words left his mouth they were replaced by agonising screams as the man know known as Fether set upon his hand with a sharp knife. C.J flinched, her chest heaving as the fear began to build back up in her again. The needle of the I.V twitched in her vein. Her heart pounded, her blood raced. She didn?t think she could feel any more helpless and pathetic than she did at that moment. Salty tears leaked down her face as her strained eyes were assaulted by the harsh lights.

?P-please, don?t?don?t d-do this please!?

She pleaded, her voice cracking as her emotions threatened to overwhelm her once more

24. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Michaela Gardner
    Unknown Location

Her headache remained, while her body throbbed. She couldn?t move around, she was tied up in what the kidnapper called steel cable. It all seemed rather pointless to try and escape. But Michaela wasn?t one to give up. She was scared and had no idea where she was. She hoped she wake up and this was one big nightmare.

This was no type of dream. This was really happening. She had no idea why, but the kidnapper seemed to think that one of them including herself was a murderer. This as far as she was concerned was furthest from the truth.

The kidnapper was a madman. He didn?t even care about a pregnant woman. The kidnapper kept talking. It all sounded muffled to Michaela through her won tearful whimpering. But then something happened. The kidnapper snapped his fingers and a light came on.

There was a man tied up, hanging upside down. Was the kidnapper gonna kill him in front of us? she thought as tears rolled down her cheek, then down her chin.

The man was now talking about how he was going to get the information from them. A strange hissing sound could be heard somewhere close. It was gas!

There was nothing any of them could do. Michaela felt her eye lids become heavier and heavier. Until they were closed.

She finally awoke to notice that the room was different. First of all she was strapped in a chair. Her whole body was strapped from head to toe. Her eyes were pried open. She wasn?t able to close them. It was such an uncomfortable feeling.

IV?s were inserted in her veins. Michaela whimpered again feeling as if she was going to die. The two men had changed into lab coats, but their faces were still indecipherable. From this angle is quite clear that the second man was quite a bit larger than the androgynous man.

The man kept babbling on. Michaela couldn?t help but hear. It was the last thing she wanted to do. Her body was shaking from fear. So afraid was she that she couldn?t speak even though the man asked for questions. She couldn?t all she wanted was to get out of here. She wished she never came to Jackson. It was not the peacful town that it was supposed to be.

There were a couple confessions but one was more of a joke. A very bad joke. So bad that the kidnapper who was being called Dr. Tarr made him regret it. Dr. Fether cut off his hand. The scream was so loud. She had hoped someone from the outside would hear.

She had never been more scared in her life. She sat crying helplessly.

25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Moved

They'd moved, and, as his eyes adjusted again, it was as if they'd moved onto the set of Clockwork Orange.

He hated that film.

He'd never understood the title.

Professor Fether seemed more than a little creepy, and the Laurel and Hardy number just added to the irritation. Xander went to clear his throat to make a sarcastic statement, but he was beaten to it... and instantly silenced himself as Fether chopped the man's hand off. Xander snapped, angrily. He wasn't having this done to him. He bit on his cheek, drawing blood, to keep his calm, to stop him from saying anything.

But then the idiot commented about the thumb being intact.

"Easton, just shut up." Xander tried to angle his eyes at the Professor and the Doctor, just catching them in his peripheral vision.

"Whatever you want, you're not going to get it by killing us."

He mustered a stiff coldness, as if he was patronising them. It was all the menace he had in him, beyond emotional outbursts that rarely lasted more than a second or two - even in this situation. "The only murderers here I can see are you two."

TAG: Blu, Ramza, others

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.