main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY A SUMMER WITH OUT A NEW S.W. MOVIE WHAT SECOND RATE MOVIES DO YOU WANT TO SEE THIS SUMMER

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TKYTROOPER, May 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    May is here and so begins the blockbuster (I use that word loosely) movie season. So without a new S.W. movie what films is everyone looking forward to seeing?

I'm not too sure about the new Superman or X-Men movie. MI3 = probably retarded. Honestly the only movie I can say for sure I really am looking forward to is A SCANNER DARKLY and it was due to come out last fall so lord knows what that means.

So what is everyone else looking forward to seeing this summer?

(if nothing else just pound your keyboad and hit enter, the forum is dead)

2. Wil_Sinistar

Wil_Sinistar Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2006
    I haven't actually been to the movies since the last Harry Potter movie. Honestly I havent even kept up with whats coming out, but I guess I would have to go with Superman since Singer is directing it. X3 looks sort of crappy to me. Im looking forward to Transformers next summer though.

3. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    I"ll only see MI 3 if Xenu makes a cameo . :D As far as summer movies go, just the comic book ones so far. Why don't all of us go to see something as a group? It might be fun.

4. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    do they still make these "good" movies? I thought that stopped back in the 1980's. Hmm, you learn something new everyday I guess.

5. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I am really looking forward to "Poseidon". I am a big fan of the two orginals and I am really looking forward to seeing the updated version of them. Also "Nacho Libre" with Jack Black looks frickin hilarious. pv

6. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    has anyone heard of a release date on 5-25-77? I thought that was supposed to be this summer? Am I crazy?

7. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    It will not get a wide release at all. I think the release date is this month some time but it will not be in theatres around here.

8. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    most likely a straight to DVD movie meeza speck.

9. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    thats crappy.

10. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    Clerks 2.I think the director or writer is a huge STAR WARS Fan.I didn't see Clerks 1 so I hope I'm not lost.

11. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    37!!!! "In a row?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.