main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

a summery of my story(tell what you think)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by bmw17, Mar 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmw17

bmw17 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2005
    Ok.Here goes:

Characters:
    Adi Gallia-a human Jedi
    Val-Jo Ranew-a human jedi, friend/love intrest to Adi
    Kel-sa Cowor-Friend of adi,human,wife to Wilan,owns a family shop on coruscant,wealthy,kind
    Wilan Cowor-husband of Kel-Sa,human,drinks a lot

Adi gets a letter from her long time friend, Kel-Sa Cowor. Kel-Sa's letter tells Adi that she wants to see Adi Gallia. From what Adi knows, Kel-sa lives in Coruscant with her husband.Adi goes to see Kel-Sa.Yoda told her that she must be accompanied by another jedi for saftey.Yoda randomly picks Val-Jo Ranew to go w/ Adi. Val-Jo and Adi had a thing for eac other growing up, but were forced to turn from there feelings by the rules of a jedi.After all these years adi thinks she might be falling for him again.Once again she has to fight with her feelings.Will she give in to them?What could be so important that kel-Sa asks to see Adi?

Well...Should I make a story out it?I wasent sure if it would make a good story.

2. Ace_Venom

Ace_Venom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    My best advice to you is to go ahead and write it. A good story isn't based on its summary. People can then judge you from there.

3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Also check out the Fan Fiction Orientation for any help you may need. There's many people there willing to help the newbies! :) :)

4. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Go ahead and post it. It sounds great! [face_dancing]

5. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Yes please do post your story.

Darth Mu

6. LLL

LLL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2000
    Hmm. Not a bad idea, but I would make sure that the friend half of the plot has something to it. If that part of the story has no teeth, it's just an excuse for a long, maudlin feeling-wallow between Adi and this broken-up-but-never-was boyfriend. I'd also watch this idea that it isn't safe for Adi to travel around Coruscant alone. She's a Jedi master on the Council, and to watch Obi-Wan and Anakin handle themselves in the streets of Coruscant, I'd have a tough time imagining either of them unable to go out alone. Adi must certainly be capable of taking care of herself alone as well.

Not to say that it couldn't be a good story. But these are some pitfalls that occurred to me that you might be up against.

Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.