main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN a Suncoast DVD exclusive?? (Dont read TK-616)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by djtom, Oct 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djtom

djtom Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 18, 2001
    The following was spied on www.thedigitalbits.com

We've been getting e-mails all morning from employees of Suncoast stores. Apparently, they've made some kind of deal with Lucasfilm to have an exclusive DVD available only at Suncoast stores (and possibly Musicland Group stores as well): the complete R2-D2: Beneath the Dome "mocumentary" (the trailer for which is on the Episode II DVD). Word is the disc will be available on 12/26. Consider this a rumor until we can confirm it. Is anyone else getting sick and tired of these exclusives?

Then later.....

One quick note - we've confirmed the Suncoast R2-D2: Beneath the Dome DVD exclusive. It is happening, and may also be available at all Musicland Group stores (which include Musicland, Media Play, Suncoast and Sam Goody). We'll let you know when we have exact street date and price info.

2. TK-616

TK-616 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Does anyone have any matches to go with my Gasoline?

3. djtom

djtom Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 18, 2001
    I TOLD you not to read this!!!! :p

4. DarthAcroyear

DarthAcroyear Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2002
    I've got your match Chief. After all, what's a loyal Imperial Officer for. ;)

5. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Master star 3

May 30, 2002
    Of course you've got his match. All you imperials look alike!

(and I didn't even say a thing about looking like a walking ad for the plumbing aisle at Lowes!) ;)

6. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    The entire R2D2 Beneath the Dome mockumentary is already scheduled to be on the Episode II DVD. Are they offering it on an additional DVD later?

I am confused!!!

7. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Alright, maybe I am wrong. I thought the whole thing was on there. Oh well, just another way for me to give Uncle George more of my money...

8. Xizor@TheView

Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President star 3 VIP

Aug 9, 1999
    This from the HOLONET here at TFn:

We're hearing some rumblings from the Suncoast Store here in the States about the possiblity of an exclusive DVD arriving soon:
    There was a conference in Las Vegas, and I just heard about a little secret. The reps have just made a deal with Lucasfilm to have an EXCLUSIVE R2-D2: Beneath the Dome DVD availiable in our stores (I think the street date is 12/26). I'm not sure if this would be a Suncoast exclusive or a Best Buy Enterprise Exclusive, but I will get you more info on that when I have it. This will be the entire starwars.com web series. When I have more info on SRP and specs, I'll email you.
    Awesome - on the Episode II DVD you can watch the hilarious 6 minute trailer as well!

Great, so while you are out retuening all those DVDs you get for christmas, you can pick this up as well. You have to be a mental patient to go out to any retail store on 12/26. Like they need MORE people in there????????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.