main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA A SW Trivia Question That Might Just Stump LDV

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Dark_Lady_Jada, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    just as soon as you make it to a meeting outrider.

2. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    And yet I sence you do not know the answere LDV.

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Outrider, he DID answer you. And you were given a place to look for that answer by two Rogues. If you feel there is another answer..I suggest something that four years of college taught me..."Research".

4. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    outrider - I did answer you. I know what I have heard, and read. And I KNOW I am more of an expert on Star Wars than you. I have probably forgotten more about Star Wars than you will ever know. If you think you are so smart you fricking look for it. I know it's there. You remind me of those people who like to try and belittle other people just to make yourself look better. You know ... "anal" people. You come on the boards, and start posting things that are way off in right field, and half the time you have criticized "actual" members of this group. Your arrogance is apparent. You have never shown up at any meetings so there has been no way to gauge you and your personality. And from what I have been told by Mods and Managers on other boards here, you have been run out of other boards. So as far as I am concern, your opinions of me mean nothing. And since you are not "officially" a member of the SVRF group, I don't have to answer you. You are now on my "iggy list." And at least I can spell correctly more than half the time, and I also proof read before I post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.