main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH A "T-shirt" question......

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedibri, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    I think that we all want to do "T-shirts" right? Should we buy some and bring them to the next meeting? So they can have the design put on them in time for Epi.II?
    Can we get a deal on bulk shirts? Or should we all bring our own?
    If we bring our own then I would want to bring about 3. 1 for my Daughter and 2 for me.
    It's getting close to the release of the movie. Just 3 short weeks to go :D . And I think it would be cool to have the shirts ready. however I don't know how long it will take?

2. jsp2000

jsp2000 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2002
    I haven't been "in" too much on the T-shirt discussion, or at any of the meetings, but my two cents would be to just order shirts, rather than bring your own. We order tons of shirts here at work, and even on small orders, you shouldn't have to pay more than 5 or 6 bucks for the actual shirt itself (before printing). And, it's usually more convenient for the printer.

I'd love to get one, once everyone decides, so I'd like to ask whoever has the "ultimate say" on this to keep the rest of us posted. Thanks!

3. Darth_Stevious

Darth_Stevious Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2002
    The only question I have about the t-shirts is how well our new logo will actually look on the shirt and how much it will cost with at least a 4 color screen print. Would it be possible to scale down the logo for the shirts? Possibly to something like a state seal (I don't have a scanner or good abilities with photoshop or I would make an example to show you). Imagine an outline of Ohio with a circle inside with Jedi Knights of Columbus going around the circle (like a state seal) and the new republic emblem in the middle of the circle? That could be a 2 color process (white and yellow or white and red or something like that).
    I know that I am new to the group and I don't want to cause any confusion. I will happily deffer to the senior members for their final decesion. I just know that the simpler the design the better (and cheaper)the t-shirt usually turns out

4. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    Well I would think if the shirts were black or green or any color other than white the logo would look good.

5. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    *sneeks in* www.blankteeshirt.com their in Cincinnati! Cheap Cheap Cheap! Wholesale to the public! *sneeks away*

6. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    I thought Mrs_M was going to ask her uncle if he could hook us up with the shirts. Also, are we going to have the logo on the back, or is it going to be scaled down for front chest size?

Chris

7. Mrs_MayimNaar

Mrs_MayimNaar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    I don't think we should make any decisions at all on t-shirts until we have a final product and everyone's opinions at the next meeting.

There is a place in Westerville where you can get screen printing done for realatively cheap. They provide the t-shirts and everything. I think that is our best bet. Local and cheap.

But I think we need to wait until the next meeting to decide anything.

8. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    Sounds like a plan to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.