main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Tapestry Wide and Wonderful - A/P romance, AU - updated 9/3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VaderLVR64, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAngel

MoAngel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2005
    =D= Uh oh...things are headed for intense-ness. What will Anakin do now that he knows of what the Chancellor and his dark cohorts are supporting? What is the force telling Obi Wan and his apprentice? And let's hope there are no dark forces aimed at Anakin in his first race since marrying the former troublesome senator. Great update...Love this long running fic. Reminds me of another popular long running fic that hasn't been updated in eons[face_thinking]

2. aurrasingrules101

aurrasingrules101 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2003
    Dude!! :eek: Wow all that build up to her secret and it was totally worth it! Someone needs to hand palpy his @$$ on a platter :mad:

3. JediXManSerenaKenobi

JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 27, 2007

?And so you left.?

She buried her face in his chest and Anakin felt something ripple through him, something strong and wild. ?Oh gods,? he breathed shakily. ?I?m so glad you did. So?glad.?

Wow, that was a beautiful scene right there. Fantastic job, looking forward to more!! :)

4. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Jeez, I hope Palpatine doesn't find an excuse to get to the two of them, sounds like Palpatine has some outstanding issues to deal with when it comes to Padmé, I hope they can steer clear of him...[face_worried]

5. kellilb

kellilb Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2005
    ?And so you left.?

She buried her face in his chest and Anakin felt something ripple through him, something strong and wild. ?Oh gods,? he breathed shakily. ?I?m so glad you did. So?glad.?

?I should have stayed,? Padmé whispered. ?No matter the danger, I should have stayed.? She looked up at him. ?But then someone sent me a holo of my nieces, of Ryoo and Pooja, playing in my mother?s garden. And I knew-? she shook her head. ?I suspected?that if I didn?t retreat, my nieces would suffer.?

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe that I just now read this wonderful story. I don't know how I've missed it over the years I've been here. This is such a delightful AU, and it's getting even better with Padme's revelation as to why she left politics and Obi-Wan's fears. I must say, it is wonderful to see a happy Padme and Anakin. I hope it stays that way, but I do know that dark clouds are on the horizon.

=D=

6. Kelli_LB

Kelli_LB Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    One more thing, could you please place me on your PM list? :)

7. ROTSFan

ROTSFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2006
    ?It wasn?t just the senator who disappeared,? Padmé whispered. ?His wife and child, too. They were simply gone.? Her eyes filled with tears. ?He was my colleague, a like-minded friend in the senate. And I got scared, because I?I thought I might be next.?

?And so you left.?

?I should have stayed,? Padmé whispered. ?No matter the danger, I should have stayed.? She looked up at him. ?But then someone sent me a holo of my nieces, of Ryoo and Pooja, playing in my mother?s garden. And I knew-? she shook her head. ?I suspected?that if I didn?t retreat, my nieces would suffer.?

Wow. That senator in this parallel universe with the unfortunate fate was Bail, wasn't it? :(

But at least Anakin's a lot less blind to Palpatine's wiles here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.