main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends A Taste of One's Own Medicine

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Snow_Kaguya, Mar 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Snow_Kaguya

Lady_Snow_Kaguya Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    First of all, Han'yaie is Layren's. I made sure to ask her for permission before posting, and she is also responsible for the tail end of this one-shot beginning with "Thank the Force...". You're wonderful![:D]

Second, this bizzare little thing needs explaining...you see, I was talking with MASTER_KAYM a while ago, and mentioned I had to go take this medicine I'm on...and that the pills are huge....I hate taking pills. Kaym mentioned despising the large pills too...and whala......
    I really worry about my sanity at times like this.

PS: I don't own Tamaran or its Princess...since said Princess happens to be Starfire of the Teen Titans...which is allll DC's stuff. Same goes for the line about the food, Tamaranians are scary when they eat. Yaddle=Lucas, I think.....she was shown in the films....

******************************************************************************************

?She ran away, didn?t she?? Asked newly knighted Jedi Kaym, one eyebrow twitching is displeasure. Her young Padawan, Snow Kaguya, was supposed to be sitting in the Healer?s Ward, to take a new oral vaccine. But, as Kaym could have guessed, the Padawan was AWOL and Han?yaie looked like he?d just gotten done tending to Qui-gon and/or Obi-wan.

?Yes.? The Healer said with a sigh, lip twitching in agitation. Kaym tried not to laugh. Poor man, between Jinn and his boy, and now Kaguya, Han?yaie was slowly going insane.
    ?She BIT me, Kaym. BIT me.? Han?yaie said, obviously picking up on the woman?s
    mirth.

?She doesn?t like pills, Han?yaie.?
    ?I wonder where she picked that up..? The sarcasm and pointed look in her direction did not go unnoticed. Kaym reddened slightly.
    ?My own aversion has nothing to do with it.?
    ?Says the woman who had to meditate three hours on the path of hate..? Kaym?s eye twitched slightly as the older Jedi chuckled. She sighed.

?I still do not comprehend how hating an inanimate object is cause for such a punishment.? She crossed her arms, pushing her lower lip up in a classic Master-look usually worn by aged Masters like Yaddle.

?Not working. Now go find your impulsive little Bantha. She needs this, or she?ll have to stay behind on this mission to Tamaran. Force knows what they?re going to feed you?? Kaym smirked and bowed out of the room. Han?yae sighed again. He hoped the last threat worked.

No sooner had he given up and begun to relax, he heard the voice of Padawan Kaguya. Poor thing was whimpering in response to her Master?s soothing tone.
    ?Come now, child. It?s easy once you let the casing get mushy. Trust me, let the water dissolve it partway, then swallow.?
    ?I?must?? Came the reply.
    ?Think of Tamaran, Padawan. I hear the Princess is your age and quite nice. She enjoys writing, Kaguya.?

?Really??? Said the girl as she came into view, looking just as nervous and pale (or was that simply her naturally porcelain skin?) but willing. Han?yaie smiled when he noticed how she gripped her Master?s sleeve. They?d only been a team for a week or so, hardly a long time, and already seemed the enjoy each other?s company immensely. Then again, Kaym was easy to get along with?..even Mace dropped the ?ph34r-m3? attitude around her.

?Ok?? Han?yaie handed her the pill and some Muja juice, hoping the sweet taste would help her take the somewhat large pill. Kaguya sighed and popped the pill into her mouth.

Han?yaie leaned forward hopefully???and was faced with Muja juice on his face.
    ?S-sorry!? Cried the Padawan. She was, he felt, truly sorry about the juice, so he calmed himself.

?Try food.? He handed her a fruit from the bowl on his desk. She took it, and Han?yae panicked as, a second later, she choked. Kaym shot him a furious glare after her Padawan had finally spit up both the pill and the fruit bits.

?Oh, Force help me?.and don?t look at me like I just killed your pet Furby, Kaym. She?s just being picky.? Kaym?s glare intensified at the Healer. He sighed, th

2. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Kaguya was shooting them both cross looks, but Kaym couldn?t stop laughing. It was just too absurd! Two Jedi tickling a Padawan to get her to take a pill!
    ?Masteeeeer! That was unfair!? Kaguya pouted, before swallowing again and realizing the pill was gone. She smiled slightly, then burst out into hysterics as her Master sent the faint hint of her emotions over their bond.

[face_laugh] Well, at least it worked!

I admit that I had trouble swallowing pills when I was a child, so I can relate to this! :p

[face_thinking] Why don't they just put the stuff into two pills instead of going for the "horse-sized" version? [face_sick]

Good job! :)

Star

3. Lady_Snow_Kaguya

Lady_Snow_Kaguya Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    I know! two pills would be FINE..but noooooo...

Thanks for reviewing!!!

4. MASTER_KAYM

MASTER_KAYM Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 3, 2004
    Oh a fic with me in it??? I'm honoured! [face_batting]

?She BIT me, Kaym. BIT me.?

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] That was sooooo funny!

And my poor Padawan, I had a hard time trying to get you to swallow that pill! But we finally did it! Hummm... I'm a genius! :D

Nice work my Padawan =D=

5. micky-nikki

micky-nikki Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 31, 2005
    [face_laugh] That was funny LSK I can relate, can't stand pills. Give me the nasty syrups any day [face_sick] Great job and congrats on getting Kym as your Master. She's a gem :)

6. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Wonderful! A great start to my day! [face_laugh] =D=

7. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Ha! Very funny. Reminds me of my daughter who can't seem to swallow one tiny pill.

8. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    My husband has the same problem swallowing pills :p He has to put his in food which is a big pain :D

Great job! =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.