main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends A Test of Patience- KOTOR 1 humorfic (Oneshot)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Snow_Kaguya, Jan 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Snow_Kaguya

Lady_Snow_Kaguya Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    um..*deep breath* First time posting a ficcie here...so I've decided to share a little thing I wrote while playing KOTOR 1. Mind you, I wrote this BEFORE I knew who Revan was...so its all the funnier..or just goes to show you that SW is one predictable storyline...

NOTE: Shay'ara Jinn is my chara in KOTOR. first name is a play with Shayera (aka Hawkgirl) and jinn...*hugs Qui-gon* Obvious..XD

Had to write, cuz there are times I want to go Sith because of my companions....LOL

**********************************************************************************

Jedi do not kill without reason.

'Whoever made that rule,' Thought Shay'ara Jinn, massaging her temples, ' Never had to deal

with my crew.'
    She shot a furious glance at the arguing pair. First Carth goes all Emo on her, then

he and Mission get into a tiff over her age and experience, then Juhani pretty much hits on her,

and now the oh-so-familiar sound of Carth and Bastila arguing was penetrating her Force-shield.

" Listen, Bastila, I didn't mean it that way. Why are you so frustrating? You're worse than

Shay'ara!"

'Only when your concerned, you pile of bantha poodoo' She thought in a most un-Jedi

like way, glaring at the back of Carth's head. Why couldn't they just drop it and grow up?

Bastila was a deeply-trained Padawan on her way to Knighthood ( and possibly the chance to

officially take Shay'ara as her Padawan Learner). And Carth was a soldier, Mission, at least,

had become a bit more docile since she told Griff off, and Juhani was calm most of the time.

Shay'ara sighed. But nooo, Carth had to be pigheaded, Canderous and her translator droid

wanted to kill something every five minutes, Bastila had to rise and strike when baited,

Mission was still sensitive about her age, and Jolee had to be the grumpy old man. At least

Big Z and T-3 were always calm, unless you either insulted Z or made fun of one of the crew

in front of the little droid.

" *I'm* frustrating? We are NOT frustrating, you Hutt! We are on a mission here, Onasi.

A Council-given mission. Can't you be a little more serious? Padawan Shay'ara's destiny is

at stake." Shay'ara could see Carth calming down a bit. Shay'ara found herself sighing.

Her destiny. Yeah, sure, whatever.

" RAA RAWEER REEEWARRR" Cried Z. He'd said "Both of you are hurting my ears!"

" Big Z says to stop, your hurting his ears." She said at the looks given to her by the

two humans.

" Z, I can handle her." Oh boy, Carth's big mouth does it again.

" HANDLE me? You! AGGHH!" Bastila threw up her arms in frustration. Carth gaped

at her, once again at a loss.

" You're a Jedi! Can't you stay calm for five nanoseconds? The Kid is better at that!"

" KID???" Cried Mission.

" Oh brother, now the Wookie will get into it." Said Juhani, only to be interrupted

by an indignant roar from Z.

" Hey, Z, I'm not TRYING to be rude." Juhani said, frowning.

" Ohh, we going to fight? I'm bored." Came Canderous's voice from the Swoop

Storage area.

" Beep-whoop-be-boop!"

" WE cant understand you, T-3. No one can!"

" BEEE_WHOOOP!!!"

" Knock it off!" Cried Bastila. Soon all of them were yelling loudly at each other.

'Thats it'

" QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!" Shay'ara screamed, adding a Force-shove for good measure. Every

single one of then, even the two Jedi, were thrown back into their chairs, wide eyed and

gaping at her.

" Carth, stop being Emo or I'll dump you on Taris with the Rakghouls! Bastila, GO

MEDITATE. Mission, you're 17, and you'll get some respect if you stop acting like you're

FOUR. Force, you think acting like a kid will get him to stop calling you that? Z, don't

do that at every little insult, accidental or ortherwise! Juhani, meditate as well on you're

words! Droids, both of you, go shutdown for the night. now. And if I hear one mo

2. obi_webb

obi_webb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    wow that was hilarious![face_laugh] carth is all emo! that's really good, and quite appropriate now that i think about it!:p
    and that was the first fic you posted here? i hope you decide to post more! =D=

3. WyoJedi

WyoJedi Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 2005
    LOL! That was hilarious. I love it.

I thought this was just the greatest line... Very well done fic. I look forward to more from you.

Cheers,
    Wyo

4. Lady_Snow_Kaguya

Jun 9, 2005
    Yes, Carth is emo..first time playing I wanted to slap him..XD Yes, first fic...though I have an acoount at fanfiction.net under child of the dawn...but oh god its bad..wrote it a few years ago..XD thanks for the review.

I love it too. I opened the file, jaw still on the floor from the Leviathan part of the game, and laughed myelf silly realizing I pulled and Obi-wan [face_laugh]

I'll definitly post more. Thanks!

5. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Nicely done and very amusing. Loved that last line as well. Also, great to see another Qui lover. [face_love] [face_love]

6. Lady_Snow_Kaguya

Jun 9, 2005
    Healer Leona- Nice to really meetcha and glad your a Qui lover too. I was so miffed he died ep I..I had hoped at least ep II...

7. LadyAngelic

LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2004
    Very nice...Very funny, Good job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.