A TF.N/JC Gathering at Celebration III

Discussion in 'Communications' started by -_-_-_-_-_-, Jan 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. Fite2Unite Jedi Master

star 4
    Me and several of my "Blue Yoda Society" brothers and sisters have already started planning our gathering at C3. I agree with the notion of creating a C3 forum. It would give every user who plans on attending the celebration, a way to better organize.

Having all JC users meet at specific time/location would be a great boost of recognition for TF.N within the overall Star Wars community as well.

edit: damn outdated posts :p
  2. JediHobbit Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    for those of you interested, I go to school in Indy. I will have an aprtment next year w/ two buddies and we might be able to be persuaded (read: bribed) to let one or two of you crash with us.

also, for those of you interested, downtown Indy is pretty good. restaurants and bars are pretty numerous and (from my understanding) pretty good. the same goes for the Broadripple area which is only about 15-20 minutes north east of downtown.

oh, and as Sebulba-X stated above, the IndyGo bus system is horrid. you're better off driving around downtown. there's ample parking, but it can get a little pricey.

What?s taters, Preciousss?
  3. Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Master

star 4
    when would the party be? I never even knew about the C2 party or i would have been there.
  4. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    The C2 party was in a Hyatt ballroom on Friday night...current plans are for the same.
  5. Vader Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    no cornbread, no PiaS.
  6. -Lord-Vader- Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  7. YoungJedi11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Most, if not all, of our FanForce is going, so it'll be nice to see everyone there. There definately needs to be a JC gathering...BYO Flak Jackets.
  8. Grimby Technical Consultant

Administrator
    star 7
    And Grimbly, why can't the JC and FanForce party together??? After all, you are a member of the RMFF!!!

Oh they can, and they will. I'm just saying that we should have two parties on two different nights. One primarily for Fan Force and one specifically for TFN/JC in general. I met a lot of Fan Force people at Celebration II, made a lot of new friendships, and put faces to the names of others I've known for years. I'd like to do the same thing at CIII. Besides, two parties are always better than one. ;)
  9. Cheri Jedi Master

star 4
    Being trapped for days on end with beer drinking Star Wars fans in a Winnebago sounds like a trip from hell. I'd go!
  10. HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania

star 6
    Damn, I'd be in for bobafetish's nerdtacular road trip. I'll even bring some half-decent beer. Someone just needs to get me a plane ticket there. *Smiles sweetly*
  11. DarthBane420 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I may even film this. It'd make either the coolest or most patheticaly funny road trip documentary ever. Who's in?

Genius idea. Starwoids made thousands by simply filming people outside the TPM premiere.
  12. DerthNader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    There definately needs to be a JC gathering...BYO Flak Jackets

And sharpened knives for proper cutting...one musn't forget those.
  13. Cheri Jedi Master

star 4
    So even if I stay at a hotel, am I taking it that Boba's nerd bus is the party house?
  14. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    I don't care what goes on inside the convention center. But I will not risk life, limb, ridicule, or objects being thrown at me by riding in any vehicle with a Wookie or stormtrooper. I'll take a cab.
  15. gabe Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    A yellow cab?

du-dum dish!
  16. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    Will you be here all week?
  17. gabe Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Yeah... Try the e-veal.
  18. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    Right after I tip my waiter.
  19. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
    I plan on living out of my car. :)
    No showers for me.
    You'll have to ignore the bad unbrushed mornin breath.
    [face_devil]
  20. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    Eeth-my-Koth, I thought I recognized your foul stench. 8-}
  21. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
  22. Cheri Jedi Master

star 4
    Do we have to get all dressed up in costume? Because I don't think I could take that.
  23. Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Master

star 4
    you don't have to, but I will! :D
  24. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    As who may I question? :confused: Anakin?
  25. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Oh they can, and they will. I'm just saying that we should have two parties on two different nights. One primarily for Fan Force and one specifically for TFN/JC in general. I met a lot of Fan Force people at Celebration II, made a lot of new friendships, and put faces to the names of others I've known for years. I'd like to do the same thing at CIII. Besides, two parties are always better than one.

I definitely agree. I mean we were at the same party, but a person can't do everything. Better to spread it out. ;)

And this time I will buy FIVE lottery tickets with the five $1s I have, instead of 3 (as I figured I wouldn't win) and then losing Boba Fett's autograph by ONE ticket that would've been mine if I HAD bought 5! :p
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.