main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Thank You Topic that will last no more than...

Discussion in 'Literature' started by lightknight, Mar 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightknight

lightknight Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 21, 2001
    Hello, Literature fans!
    A million years ago, (well, more or less before last summer) I asked here which were the novels I had to read to know more about Star Wars, where to begin, and how to do it, 'cause I knew there were thousands.
    And someone, (who, sadly, I cannot remember), gave me a very complete reference about all books and authors I needed to know...But as I saw that it could be a mess for me to decide what to chose first, he recommended me "I,Jedi", by Michael A.Stackpole.

I tryed to find it here, in Spain, but we have just a few fans of Star Wars, so these books don't arrive here; but this summer I could have a trip tu USA and I got that book;

Now I'm still reading -or better, devouring- it...It is incredible, and I cannot wait to know what happens in the end. So I want to thank my 'unknown' friend, as well as all you who are interested in newbies in such a materia, for your support.

UP WITH 'I,JEDI'!!!!

2. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Wait, say agian?

3. palpatineson

palpatineson Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2001
    She's saying thanks to the person who recomended I, Jedi. And you, Chissdude, are the last person I expected to see cutting down on how someone else types.

Oh, and by the way, lightknight, this topic will probably get turned into another bash Chissdude's typing thread or something of the sort and last quite a while.

4. lightknight

lightknight Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 21, 2001
    Don't worry about that,palpatineson, I really don't care about that right now...
    I know I'm not the best if we talk about typing, but I'll learn.

Actually I think I have reached my goal; now, whatever folks would like to do with this thread is OK.

AND IF YOU ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT MY TYPING, CHISSDUDE, TRY TO WRITE PERFECTLY JUST A SENTENCE IN SPANISH.AND WE ALL WILL LAUGH THEN.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.